It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video on End Time Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is a really clear and concise video on end time events and prophecy. Enjoy.

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've enjoyed PPSimmons videos for quite a while. They make a lot of sense, and I believe that his message is inspired by tremendous understanding of scripture and current events. If anyone is looking for a correlation between ancient prophecy and today's headlines, you should really check out as many of their videos as you can. They are very enlightening.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR TIME NOT EVEN THE FATHER even if god was real, and he is not, he would not be giving clues through some crazy guys refered to as prophets and have it put into a book that clearly tells you that no one would know the time! Secondly, I thought there was that whole god vs. science/dinosaurs thing? Why are they showing outer space in the video? And you tube? Thats what religeon has resorted to ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You are correct about something there. Father doesn't look at time like we do, it's more of when the conditions are right and what not among other variables. Also, Christians and churches will have you believe that dinosaurs are not real or never existed, etc. What's written in the bible is for this current cycle. Not what happened before.

In the VERY beginning, there was God and the angels, man came much later. Many don't have knowledge of what took place before this current cycle.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

You are correct about something there. Father doesn't look at time like we do, it's more of when the conditions are right and what not among other variables. Also, Christians and churches will have you believe that dinosaurs are not real or never existed, etc. What's written in the bible is for this current cycle. Not what happened before.

In the VERY beginning, there was God and the angels, man came much later. Many don't have knowledge of what took place before this current cycle.

Many of us dont have knowledge of it beacause EVERY religeon is different! How can jesus be a jew, the unadulterated son of god, but even the holiest of the holiest of people the jews, dont believe he was gods son? THE WHOLE THING has always been, and always will be a SHAM.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

just for kicks, do you have a link to help explain this unnacounted for time you speak of?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Pretty good video......says things I have thought for years.

And yes, no one will know the day or the hour, but Jesus said to look for certain signs, that's what the video was about, did you watch it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You can start with the book of Enoch. Enoch

But, this knowledge is not for people, because it has no benefit. It is not needed to live life down here.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Pretty good video......says things I have thought for years.

And yes, no one will know the day or the hour, but Jesus said to look for certain signs, that's what the video was about, did you watch it?

I sure diddly did neighbor! Same old song and dance
Seriously though, good luck with all that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

You can start with the book of Enoch. Enoch

But, this knowledge is not for people, because it has no benefit. It is not needed to live life down here.
Little is known of its origin except that in its present form it was written somewhere about the beginning of the Christian era: Hmmm I quit reading when I read this. Unknown orgin and written at the beginning of the era? Unreal

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The original bible is about the size from your foot to your knee. It was decided long ago to remove certain books, there was too much knowledge in it for man and also for below to take advantage of and lead many astray with it. So a lot of those books are sealed and have been taken away. Now, the book of Enoch is one of those books who have been granted to let others see and gain "some" knowledge to many other types of questions many have.

You take that account into what you read, but you wouldn't look any further. Ok, understandable. Let me ask you this? How do you believe you got here? Not birth, but on a macro level.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Here is another very timely video from Hal Lindsey. This is one of the best sources for current events news. So much of what is happening is not covered in an honest way on the networks.

This is my 1948th post on ATS. Ironic.

edit on 4-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR TIME NOT EVEN THE FATHER

If you are going to quote then trash what Jesus said, then please I ask that you at least get the quote right.

It is something like "But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only."

*English Revised Version*

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR TIME NOT EVEN THE FATHER even if god was real, and he is not, he would not be giving clues through some crazy guys refered to as prophets and have it put into a book that clearly tells you that no one would know the time! Secondly, I thought there was that whole god vs. science/dinosaurs thing? Why are they showing outer space in the video? And you tube? Thats what religeon has resorted to ?

...the verse you're (mis)quoting refers specifically to the return of Christ... NOT explicitly to the end-times. 1 Thessalonians says that "you, brothers, are not in the dark, that this day should overtake you like a thief".

The express theme surrounding the End Times in Scripture is that those who are informed, those who are watching, will be very much aware of when they arrive... but even then, will not know exactly when Christ will return. For that, we watch, we wait, and we hope.

...beyond that, the End Times clearly begin their final phase with the reunification of Israel. From there, it's all downhill until the Rapture and the Tribulation begin... and all of the pieces are falling into place for the Tribulation, including the Ezekiel 38 and 39 prophecies (regarding the nations that rise up against Israel), which were mentioned in that video.

...oh, and to, uh... whoever it was... Christians don't believe in dinosaurs? Where on earth did you hear that? I've been a Christian for over 25 years, been in many churches, met thousands of Christians, and read more than most would care to on the subject, and I've NEVER encountered a Christian who denies that dinosaurs existed.

top topics

join