It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do I see many of these kinds of pastors in the U.S????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
here is some of the spoofed videos to actually show how crooked these pastors are:

I notice most use none profits church organizations just to make lots and lots of money. I don't understand why they need to have stadiums to conduct their church operations.. I still can't imagine why the IRS isn't investigation these kinds of people to revoke their none profit organization status.

what do you guys think about these people? I am not attacking on any religions but attacking people that use religion or other god like scams to steal others money and not pay a single tax on it.
edit on 3-10-2011 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

One reason is a lot of them are on the US government payroll. They are corporate wh99es liers and thieves. Many work for the Government to spin agendas for them and spy for them. Jim Jones and the Jonestown diaster was one of their insiders. He used too much of the drugs the CIA sells and finally lost his mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Too funny. These are the wolves in sheep's clothing that stand at the gate and turn people away when they are seeking truth or divine guidance. They just prey on peoples guilt to get them to give a guilt offering in order to cleanse their soul.
There's a place in the sun for the likes of these...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
These people are people using a tool that the early civilizations leaders out into place: Religion.

Religion is a tool to keep the masses in line and to make money for the elite, always has been and always will be.

Many religious persons will flame me but I expect nothing less from a people that have devoted them selves to a lie. Most people go into denial when their hopes are dashed upon the rocks of reality, it is to be expected.
edit on 4-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Too funny. These are the wolves in sheep's clothing that stand at the gate and turn people away when they are seeking truth or divine guidance. They just prey on peoples guilt to get them to give a guilt offering in order to cleanse their soul.

There are no gates my friend, what "all powerful" being would need gates?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Sad to say, but many people (believers in particular) are easily led to believe only what the pastor tells them is truth without doing any research on said subject matter.

Take for instance, 10% back to the church. Many people believe this to be true, but it is not. They only believe in it because they were told so, and it has been said for years. In the NT, Jesus says God loves a cheerful giver and to give what your heart desires. Father doesn't like you only giving because you feel compelled to, it's not genuine.

Even the 10% back in the OT, was not for the church. It was for the people who didn't have to be divided to them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

there is no easy way to say this , but the anser is :

america has millions of gullible idiots

the preacher scam - can be seen as a business model , it does not work if " customers " do not use it

also if not one supporterd the first preacher scam venture - no copycats would emerge

so - its americans fault that they have leeches

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well I am a student in college this be my 4th year... hopefully by next winter I will be an accountant.

The thing is that In accounting we learned about none profit organizations. How the IRS elects you to be a none profit. yet, I see all over the place people using none profits to do nothing but make profits. They use the election to avoid paying taxes. I am looking at many insurance companies mainly health insurance companies and even the education systems. Like my college that I go too they want every god dam penny.

This fall the first day I paid for my parking pass for my on campus parking. The college was too late to send me the pass... took them 3 weeks. even though they said 1 week. well anyways first day of class didn't have a parking pass. I had to then have my dad drop me off. so when my dad dropped me off.. I had my cellphone and I put it on the seat so I can get my backpack and put it on my shoulders as my dad dropped me off at a no standing zone. so I had to move quick before my dad gets a ticket. Well anyways my dad yells to me saying he will pick me up at this location. I go ok... then lost my train of thought. Well I shut the door and my dad sped off. I then realized I left the cellphone on the seat. well I told my dad to pick me up at 5pm and he told me what spot he will be at. So I didn't panic I thought he will still go to that spot and everything will be fine.

Well I guessed wrong. I went to that spot at 4:30pm waited till 6:30pm there. Never seen him. started to walk around. I asked students if I could use their cellphones. Most thought I wanted to take their phones and run with it. So they told me to use a payphone. I asked where is one they said they don't know. Eventually found 3 campus police patrol cars on the sidewalk on campus. Ran to one and asked if I could use their phone.
They told me to go use a payphone. I asked where is one. They said go to the student center.

So I go there and didn't find one. I asked the indian guy at lost and found he said no there isn't one here but there is one in the library. go there and asked a black guy at the desk he said there isn't one... then I left the library and the black guy started to chase me and told told me that there is one but he keeps forgetting. He shows me 2 payphones.. well one was ripped out... the other one worked but no matter what number you punch in it.. it will say not a valid number. so you keep paying 50 cents and never get your call thru.

I then at like 8pm go back to that same spot where my dad was supposed to pick me up. I then saw another campus police patrol car on the road. I ran towards it and yelled for it. they notice me and then increased their speed and took off. Seems they thought I wanted to mug them.

then found a campus police officer on foot walking showing some new student around campus. I asked if I can make a call. he took out his own cellphone and made the call. He didn't let me make the call. so he verified if that is my ad that he called by asking him. Then after he verified that what I told him is legit he handed his blackberry to me to talk to my dad.

I left campus that day at 10:30pm and had hw due at 12am. It was my first day of this fall semester.

I laugh at their ads because it says we don't just give you an education but give you life experiences.

the prices on campus from parking to tuition are going up every year this year by winter semester it be the first where now every semester the prices will go up by 10%.

yet, there is not improvements. The staff at this university is very ignorant .

To me I am amazed at how this college is still considered to be none profit. I couldn't make a lousy phone call home for free.

I mean I transferred from a community college to this university and that community college you can always walk up to any office on campus and ask to use their phone. They will allow you to make such a call for free.

So just saying that I see alot of people misusing the none profit title. This guy posted in the video is one of them. They all get me very upset. I mean they become rich overnight doing actually nothing and the IRS won't go on their butts. Yet, the IRS has no problem to harass people that actually does work for a living.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
well I am a student in college this be my 4th year... hopefully by next winter I will be an accountant.

The thing is that In accounting we learned about none profit organizations. How the IRS elects you to be a none profit. yet, I see all over the place people using none profits to do nothing but make profits. They use the election to avoid paying taxes. I am looking at many insurance companies mainly health insurance companies and even the education systems. Like my college that I go too they want every god dam penny.

This fall the first day I paid for my parking pass for my on campus parking. The college was too late to send me the pass... took them 3 weeks. even though they said 1 week. well anyways first day of class didn't have a parking pass. I had to then have my dad drop me off. so when my dad dropped me off.. I had my cellphone and I put it on the seat so I can get my backpack and put it on my shoulders as my dad dropped me off at a no standing zone. so I had to move quick before my dad gets a ticket. Well anyways my dad yells to me saying he will pick me up at this location. I go ok... then lost my train of thought. Well I shut the door and my dad sped off. I then realized I left the cellphone on the seat. well I told my dad to pick me up at 5pm and he told me what spot he will be at. So I didn't panic I thought he will still go to that spot and everything will be fine.

Well I guessed wrong. I went to that spot at 4:30pm waited till 6:30pm there. Never seen him. started to walk around. I asked students if I could use their cellphones. Most thought I wanted to take their phones and run with it. So they told me to use a payphone. I asked where is one they said they don't know. Eventually found 3 campus police patrol cars on the sidewalk on campus. Ran to one and asked if I could use their phone.
They told me to go use a payphone. I asked where is one. They said go to the student center.

So I go there and didn't find one. I asked the indian guy at lost and found he said no there isn't one here but there is one in the library. go there and asked a black guy at the desk he said there isn't one... then I left the library and the black guy started to chase me and told told me that there is one but he keeps forgetting. He shows me 2 payphones.. well one was ripped out... the other one worked but no matter what number you punch in it.. it will say not a valid number. so you keep paying 50 cents and never get your call thru.

I then at like 8pm go back to that same spot where my dad was supposed to pick me up. I then saw another campus police patrol car on the road. I ran towards it and yelled for it. they notice me and then increased their speed and took off. Seems they thought I wanted to mug them.

then found a campus police officer on foot walking showing some new student around campus. I asked if I can make a call. he took out his own cellphone and made the call. He didn't let me make the call. so he verified if that is my ad that he called by asking him. Then after he verified that what I told him is legit he handed his blackberry to me to talk to my dad.

I left campus that day at 10:30pm and had hw due at 12am. It was my first day of this fall semester.

I laugh at their ads because it says we don't just give you an education but give you life experiences.

the prices on campus from parking to tuition are going up every year this year by winter semester it be the first where now every semester the prices will go up by 10%.

yet, there is not improvements. The staff at this university is very ignorant .

To me I am amazed at how this college is still considered to be none profit. I couldn't make a lousy phone call home for free.

I mean I transferred from a community college to this university and that community college you can always walk up to any office on campus and ask to use their phone. They will allow you to make such a call for free.

So just saying that I see alot of people misusing the none profit title. This guy posted in the video is one of them. They all get me very upset. I mean they become rich overnight doing actually nothing and the IRS won't go on their butts. Yet, the IRS has no problem to harass people that actually does work for a living.

You type much yet you have nothing to say....ATS is not giving you a grade nor are they paying you by the word, spit it out man...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by intrptr

There are no gates my friend, what "all powerful" being would need gates?

If he is "all powerful" how come we all don't already believe in him? Whats the problem? The gate in our mind called denial?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

If you won’t attack them I will. In many cases these religious organisations are just scams to make money for the people at the top with those who raise it taking their cut.
If they were genuine they publish accounts and get independent non religious auditors in and prove they spend every cent they get on looking after the poor or on foreign aid in third world countries.

Hasn’t it occurred to you people yet the whole right to life thing is not about the sanctity of life but about breeding more Catholics or whatever the religion is that running the argument.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

why do I see many of these kinds of pastors in the U.S????

Why are you surprised? Jesus said to beware of the false teachers and the wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jesus prolly warned for this because it would be an issue to deal with.

top topics

join