It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street should be protesting to end the Federal Reserve!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Capitalism is the cause of all our problems

You had me till that little nugget.

Would you elaborate please..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Some are planning on it. Just google "occupy the fed" or search for it on Facebook. Now that you know, will you join? I hope so.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Fed should be dismantled . BUT OWS is a jpmorgan false front to take our attention away from the true objective. search this to be sure. William Daley, jp morgan exec from Chicago is Obamas chief of staff. he works out of the oval office, obama is upstairs watching espn. OWS protestors waved reelect Obama signs.

JP morgan paid 4.6 mill to the NYPD... not to stop OWS protestors but to make nice vids of arrests.
JP Morgan and GOldman were the biggest contributors to Obama, and also the biggest recipients of FED money guaranteed by your taxes.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve is the real problem here. Has been since it's inception in 1913. This privately owned group of monetary mobsters has run our dollar and our entire economic structure into the dirt.... Intentionally.

I'll be attending the Occupy the FED rally at the Houston branch this Saturday, 10/08/11, at high noon. Anyone within the vicinity who cares about protesting the real power structure should consider attending.

Remember, "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" ~ Benjamin Franklin

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

So, you're saying the Tea Party changed its name? Everything you spoke of is what the Tea Party is pissed off about. Somehow, I find it hard to believe your claims. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the OWS crowd has called Tea Party members "racist".

That's because some are racist. Not sure what you're trying to argue here?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Every time I ask this on ATS I never get an answer. What is the Federal reserve? Everyone around here is really super seriously opposed to it, but I don't think anyone actually knows what it is.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They are scrutinizing and targeting the Fed. You just have to try hard and find the right people in the crowd. Understand there are many of them, and even though there are so many of them it gets a bit harder to just hear one person. However, I have found a voice in the crowd that puts things perspective. Please go to www.hybridmanifesto.com... for more videos and news.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

OWS should be protesting in washington D.C., not wallstreet because protesting in NYC is going to accomplish nothing. If you want to change the system you put the pressure on the corrupt officials who accept the bribes and the so called "gifts". Their heart may be in the right place but they are barking up the wrong tree and pissing in the wrong yard.
edit on 4-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Excellent question, yes I would want the US to be a World power because someone will if not us. However I believe it can be done without all the corruption. The United States was to be representing freedom and democracy for the rest of the world to follow, instead the United States has represented its self as the world’s leading aggressors by lying to its people for illegal wars of grabbing resources.
Your right greed has taken over and most politicians have their hands in the dirt pile getting theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an idealist as well, but some ideals are just not doable.

Why should these men stop being greedy when they know greed is the only strong enough motivation that pushes people into becoming world powers?

They're also smart. They can tell that only 1 in a million men will claim he wants power for good, and stays clean of corruption once he gets it. Its easy to be an idealist when you haven't seen and tasted the power of greed and wealth.

Your forefathers who created this land all came from poor families didn't they? They were also men of great discipline, no amount of power or wealth could corrupt them. But they were few and now, things have changed so much even they would stop supporting US to stop being a world power.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I posted this before in another thread, but I'll post it again, on September 30th Occupy Boston was protesting the Federal Reserve bank in Boston. Here's a clip, be warned there's some bad language in it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join