It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
why would advanced aliens have the need to attack a group of advanced monkeys to save there own civilization?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Are you confused at what WWN is? You don't remember bat boy or wolf girl do you?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well I hope they abided by NASAs no fly zones on the Moon, perhaps they were taking HI-DEF footage of the " Landing sites " of the Apollo missions, to show that there is nothing there after all. I always said that we would finally find out the truth about the Apollo programme before the end of this year !

Trust the Aliens to be the ones to do it !

I can just see it now, on Nov 27th, the TV broadcasts will be interupted by an Alien transmission that will say " Earthlings.........I have two bits of bad news for you, Firstly we are about to destroy the Earth, secondly, you never did make it to the Moon.................

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Thats about time! I'm waiting for it for some time now...

Goddamn, i hate getting late to my appointments, and even more when they do it to me!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
A shot has already been fired by an alien ship. It was directed at out moon. The shot passed right by our moon on September 30, 2011.

So, they missed the moon???

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

November 27 is the day I will make 30. The aliens ain't coming to destroy the Earth. They're coming for my birthday. Those things they shot on the moon is just fireworks. They've started the celebrations already, such nice fellas.

Nothing to see here, people. They're with me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The alien spaceship that has been observed is two of our own ships. The last ship is a guide. This will be sent to the hoax section due faulty information.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh my god, Oh my good god.

I am damn tired of cleaning and digging my undergournd bunkers now. So the next appoclypso is in november? Will you guys just keep your predictions to yourselves? Go get some sleep you must be really tired.

For god's sake, get a life out of this little box. There is a real world out there. Get this machine some rest too.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This thread made me tired. *yawn*

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I take no jabs at this thread even thought I find it highly unlikely. My question is, why would they shoot the moon? I can imagine up various conspiracy theories over the years but what do you think OP?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I've heard of not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, but not being able to hit the broad side of the Moon?
I think we don't have anything to worry about if they can't hit something as large as a Moon...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
november 2010 didn't work out so I'm glad there's something new to look forward to...ugh!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
And what would be stopping these aliens from attacking right this instant?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Earth has no munition or machine that could threaten such an interstellar race.

It's not like it would be some sort of Space D-Day or anything like movies like to show. There would be no need for intricate planning, or planning at all! Just fly in and see what stones we try and chuck at them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Maybe they'll remember to pick me up this time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Apparently their aim!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, it's after Thanksgiving and Black Friday so everything should turn out ok. Wonder what it will do to Christmas sales? Hmmmmm?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I know that this.. I know this. I too, I too am I Hy-brid. Bon Bon Je Sours. Sounds like they have had too much of the queen.

Ghost in saffron city. I need team rocket to get the president of Silph co. Go back and get the ghost. You cannot catch this pokemon. It is a waste of pokeballs to even try. Please don't waste your masterball on it. Come dame, or maid, be not afraid, Poor Tom will injure nothing." For simple neurosis or hysteria, thinks in his treatise of the passions of the mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ha sounds like Independance Day. Love that movie

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"The Weekly World News was a supermarket tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts. It continues to exist as a website."

The second foxnews link had literally nothing to do with the first claim. It was simply a fictional scenario, one among thousands, that some dudes speculated about. Scientists/think tanks etc speculate about fictional scenarios all the time, had nothing to do with an actual event.

Why would you post this? Are you really this gullible? This is a satirical fictional story like the rest of the newspaper... Do people on ATS even care about sources, or evidence anymore? Or just buy into any ridiculous story that fits in with your belief system or what you want to happen? You couldn't take literally 1 minute to google or wiki "weekly world news" to find out its a silly fictional tabloid before posting it on ATS?

ATS isn't designed for purposely posting hoaxes for #s and giggles if that was your intent, in fact I believe it's against the ToS.
edit on 4-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe they are just like Paul from that movie. And they are going to take all our weed. NOOOOOO

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join