It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
cool , it is about freakin time they got their sht together

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
I miss WWN at the grocery store check outs. I wonder how Bat Boy is doing these days?

Married , 2 kids and 1 more on the way. He lives 2 houses down from me. Pretty good neighbor.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by illuminatislave

I did not realize no one believed in wwn and this is actually new to me so here is another link. There is over 20 links i found for this.

mwfleming7.wordpress.com...

This link refers to WWN.

Of course, WWN readers know the truth behind the increase in sightings… the ongoing alien invasion. The first major attack by aliens is predicted to occur on November 27, 2011.

The WWN is a joke. I like this part too:

The United Nations UFO Panel told WWN that more people reported UFOs in the past year than in the last five years combined.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh my god!!!

I been saying this for years! No one has ever believed me!
Finally some proof!
I've facebooked this... Twittered this!
Emailed this!

I'm gonna print out several hundred copies and post it around my local town!
People need to know and be ready!!!

hey I can dream cant I?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
REAL LINK IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

On november 27, 2011 aliens are supposed to attack and destroy humans on earth to save their own civilization.

One, since when are they supposed to do anything of the kind? Did an alien come down and have a cup off coffee with someone, and proceed to tell them that on Nov 27th, we're going to blow the whole thing up, just outright put an end to your civilization?

Two, has does attacking and destroying our civilization, save theirs?

Three, your source is crap.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
So we went from "will attack on the 27th" to "scientists dream up scenarios for why an ailen would ever attack"?

And you know your second source for your original story was a repost of the WWN?

Just sayin.

(ps, only mods can close threads. You can't just close them by saying "THREAD CLOSED" in all caps.)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I very highly doubt it.

Even if that were the case, I would rather enjoy life up until then than fear something that will probably never happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

Where did you learn to be so smart. Also i did not mean for the entire thread to be closed. I meant for the conversation about this to be over because i realized the thread was not right. Also if fox news along witn cnn and nasa all agree with this then why not agree with them. It is the same as thinking the world is going to end in 2012. I do realize that the thread was not very resourceful but some people may also like to know this information. Why do you think i posted it up on ats. That is the whole point, to try and find more information then what i already have not have ignorant people who think they know it all bash on information i had no idea about. haha that is the funniest and most ridiculous thing i have ever read.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Do aliens know what the date is?

Not sure if they follow our calandar being that their home planet probably has different day and year lengths. So their schedule might be off.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Damn haven't got the solar adapter to recharge my ray gun yet.. Least they can do is post-pone till next year

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I thought it was already widely known that the Gootans use the very same calendar we use.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Aliens probably do not know what a calendar is. Humans are the people who set up the dates so really no one truly knows. No one in this world has ever been exact of the same day, year and time down to the right second of what happens. If you really think about it, every one in the world has been wrong all along haha.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Copyright © 2011 Bat Boy LLC
WEEKLY WORLD NEWS and related marks are trademark of Bat Boy LLC

didnt know that bat boy was a wealthy little devil

SONNY BONO REINCARNATED AS A DOG | Weekly World Newsweeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

Where did you learn to be so smart. Also i did not mean for the entire thread to be closed. I meant for the conversation about this to be over because i realized the thread was not right. Also if fox news along witn cnn and nasa all agree with this then why not agree with them. It is the same as thinking the world is going to end in 2012. I do realize that the thread was not very resourceful but some people may also like to know this information. Why do you think i posted it up on ats. That is the whole point, to try and find more information then what i already have not have ignorant people who think they know it all bash on information i had no idea about. haha that is the funniest and most ridiculous thing i have ever read.

You don.'t learn to be smart, you either are smart or you aren't.

If you didn't mean to have the thread closed, you wouldn't have typed thread closed.

That is the whole point, to try and find more information then what i already have not have ignorant people who think they know it all bash on information i had no idea about.

What does that even mean?!? Can you rephrase what you are trying to say in English please so I can understand it? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: nvm

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
First of all, there are too many useless replies that are jumbling this thread...Some of you need to grow up. No one wants to hear you say absolutely nothing.

Second, the two articles both contain sources that can either be verified or proven as false. For instance, one article claims that someone by the name of John Malley, who supposedly works with SETI, confirmed the existence of these spaceships.

A quick Google search for this name reveals nothing at all. The majority of results are related to this "story," and none of them point to any such person even existing, much less confirming the idea of aliens inbound. There are other pieces of evidence given in the articles that should be looked into, but as of now this looks to be a hoax.

That is how we should debunk these claims, not simply by saying, "oh, I don't believe this..." Nobody cares whether or not you believe it to be true, and if you want to debunk claims like this you should do it with facts.

EDIT:
The more I look into this topic, the more I find that the source, WeeklyWorldNews, is not just a bad news site, but is actually a blatant disinformation, sensationalist, utter piece of you know what. They seem to make HUGE claims, and actually supply some sort of evidence to make the claims seem believable, yet if you look into it you can obviously see that it is just a facade.

This site is evil imo, and does quite a bit to discredit legitimate research in the field of extraterrestrial investigation. I personally do not even believe aliens are visiting Earth, but I do believe they are out there somewhere, but I still defend the researchers who are legitimate, and will not dismiss their claims if they have the evidence to back them up. It should be noted that evidence doesn't involve blurry video clips and the like...
edit on 10/3/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

link   
Allow me to post a quote from the WWN page :

Some amateur astronomers – and several professional astronomers – say they can not detect the ships by Mars, even with powerful optical telescopes. “That is because you have to be trained to see these spaceships. They are not fixed objects moving in a normal pattern. At times they appears to be asteroids, at times they appear to be comets and at other times they appear to be space dust. These are advanced warships capable of transforming their physical form.”
:

link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

That is the planet they are coming from!

“They are still following the same course and are projected to hit the target date,” Malley said. “Governments around the world are making preparations out of the public eye. The spaceships were first believed to be from Planet Zeeba, which is known to be a more docile planet, but we now are one hundred percent sure they are from Gootan, known to be much more hostile.”

weeklyworldnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join