It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
:
How about, you do some research ( books, newspapers, anything but tabloids) and then re-post this thread with some possible scenarios and ideas as to why these aliens would attack us on that specific date.?

Gooday pal

1. It's Emperor Zurgs Nephews Bar Mitzvah, SO he decided to throw an invasion as a gift.

2. They want our women "they can have all the fat chicks".

3. They want our men - wishful thinking and HELL YEAH..!! "unless the aliens are all men too"... :/

4. They think we taste nice.

5. They think we taste even better with our own seven herbs and spices.

6. WE INSULTED THEIR MARKSMANSHIP..!!

7. The US Government owes them money too.

9. We cancelled The Lone Gunmen on a cliffhanger.

10. Nah, that's it I'm all out..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
it makes sense.

llook at the shor tpeople, the gmo foods that cause mutations and the removal of trans and saturated fats which make men strong and girls hot. we are shells of our original selves.

i almost believe it .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is a complete joke, thanks for posting though OP ive had the giggles all morning

I thought though...ill bite, so I went ahead and looked for this 'news' from SETI and it is complete and utter bull#e. I really don't think any high tech civilization would miss with a weapon anyway providing they were aiming with it.Who on earth is WWN's source? A 10 year old with an overactive imagination ?

Whats amazingly funny is right at the bottom of the page it says "NEXT STORY - KIM KARDASHIAN’S BUTT EXPLODES" I lol'd

Thanks again OP

edit on 5-10-2011 by Artaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello

The Weekly World News probably got it from the PRAVDA online news from Russia. I have seen their site and they talk about the news without restrictions it seems. Some of the news is twisted into to make the Russians look good and us dumb. This article was in their Science section about 3 weeks ago along with some other interesting and quoted info.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

“Planet Reeta is one of the top five planets that have been sending aliens to Earth,” said Schumacher. “Reetans have low-toned voices, sounding almost like the sound made by a baritone sax.”

Cool.. Maybe when they speak it'll be that great riff from Gerry Rafferty's Baker street....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrKipling

“Planet Reeta is one of the top five planets that have been sending aliens to Earth,” said Schumacher. “Reetans have low-toned voices, sounding almost like the sound made by a baritone sax.”

Cool.. Maybe when they speak it'll be that great riff from Gerry Rafferty's Baker street....

Here is a conspiracy for you.......

Oh, lovely Rita meter maid,
Where would I be without you?
Give us a wink and make me think of you.

The beatles were aliens from reeta!!! This song gives it away totally! How cool is that lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The s*it just got real !
Who is ready to be a f*cking Jedi !?

edit on 5-10-2011 by Stingray77 because: 2nd line . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Here is a conspiracy for you....... Oh, lovely Rita meter maid,
Where would I be without you?
Give us a wink and make me think of you.

The beatles were aliens from reeta!!! This song gives it away totally!
How cool is that lol

But what only a few know is that when Paul McCartney tragically died
in the 60's, The stand-in was from Reeta.
If you play 'Let It Be' backwards, you can hear the alien 'Paul' saying
"Come November, we'll be gettin' giggy with the Fat Chicks"

It's truly a wonderous world.
Oh... and of course, Ringo was from Catherine Zeta Reticula.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Are you ready for some false flag attacks?
You should be.
The "UN UFO Director" Dr.David Schumacher, if he exists, i couldnt find anything relating to him other than this story, pretty much said we have contact and have had for a while with a certain e.t from a certain planet.
I believe this, but not from the mainsteream.
I smell manure.
I think BlueBeam will be used to covertly use germ warfare against earths citizens, having a scapegoat in the form of something we have been told doesnt exist, and have been made to look crazy for decades whenever it was average joe who saw something unusual.
There is a "War On Terra".

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Where do these stories come from? provide some video or pics plz.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Gootan Attacks!
[size=0]or, Why I Moved This To Hoax

Well, I think we've had our fun, but despite what the Men in Black would have us believe, the Weekly World News is notorious for featuring fictitious stories to titillate its readership, many of whom are drawn to the tabloid via its outlandish headline stories aimed at drawing interest in check-out lines at grocery stores.

It's basically the low-brow version of The Onion.

Anyone unfamiliar with WWN's principle vocation of building stories around hastily photoshopped images should read the unauthorized biography of their mascot and prime moneymaker Bat Boy.

In any case, I'm moving this to the Hoax forum, but if aliens from Planet Gootan should, in fact, attack Planet Earth on November 27, I promise I'll move it back -- assuming I haven't been vaporized already, of course.

As always, if anyone disagrees with this action, please let me know.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Which calendar do they use? Do they use the Gregorian, Julian, Mayan, Jewish or Islamic?

Oh, that is a Sunday. It's really American football they are interested in. Have you noticed some strange calls by referees? It's like the referees are alien. I saw one play by Buffalo that was a catch and he held onto that ball the entire time as he was tackled and the referee said the tip of the football touched the ground so it was incomplete. I swear that referee has to be alien to make that kind of call.

And have you noticed how some teams that are really bad seem to be playing really well this year? Has to be aliens. Tampa Bay won the other day. That has alien written all over it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I use to believe in Aliens but with all the evidence leading to a government cover-up, i kinda looked the other way and started thinking twice.. BUT if they really really do exist, i pray that it happens. we deserve it.

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

OH - MAN..!!!

I hope your wrong...

I really hope they do have Boobs...!!!

Yeah I bet you are hoping for 3! Now cut that out! I meant incompetent not fleshy naughty bits!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Gootan Attacks!
[size=0]or, Why I Moved This To Hoax

As always, if anyone disagrees with this action, please let me know.

Well you may have to move it back out of the HOAX section, NEWS JUST IN !

I spoke to my contact ( the drunk at the bus stop ) ( well that is his cover story, he only pretends to be a drunk ) and he gave me a crumpled slip of paper and told me to go to the web link written on it as the first Alien transmissions have been recieved and they do mention invasion. I dont know if it is breaking any ATS rules posting this, but here goes.

www.youtube.com...

We have been warned !
edit on 5-10-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: demonologist842012

reply to post by demonologist842012

On november 27, 2011 aliens are supposed to attack and destroy humans on earth to save their own civilization. 3 huge spaceshipps have been reported in wwn to arrive here on earth on November 27. A shot has already been fired by an alien ship. It was directed at out moon. The shot passed right by our moon on September 30, 2011. Astronomer Dr. Nirmal Bappu said if you looked up at the moon on that day you could see the flashes of light by the moon. The link has all the information. Check it out.
( has now been edited)

UFOs are real. lol

Why are these weird facilities being built, and all of them near airports?
Why are there companies that are doing good on a weak dollar? Wow..
I can’t believe there is a company called Helen of Troy. Oh right Helen of Troy is an anti-globalist company. Is it an anti poopy country? America is no longer a major world power says Jonathan Cahn. They are definitely setting a mousetrap and showing us what they are going to do. Why? Because umm.. the new world order wants to make us see the other aliens. They have the underground bases. The long format says Kevin Cosner. Why is Sidney blumenthal’s transcript so important? Oh yeah it’s a fake number says Benghazi committee dissenters.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join