It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens to attack earth on November 27, 2011

page: 11
10
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who was bat boy? Was he an alien? Mmmmmm...Curious.




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Man, I used to love reading WWN when I was younger. As that guy said above, I also wonder how Batboy is doing? I wonder if he helped with the Bin Laden raid?!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So this thread is
Why hasn't
Bat boy
No way should
WTF
Please some one
nevermind



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Better prepare my angus, sounds painful.



On a more important note, who flags and stars this honestly? ATS is turning into a cesspit of idiocy lately.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   


Really enjoyed the giggle and thought I'd let all the 'Bat Boy' fans out there know he's alive and well scaring the shizzle out of the French population!!!








posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Who was bat boy? Was he an alien? Mmmmmm...Curious.


Not an alien. Kind of a bat-human hybrid. They used to run 'stories' about him quite often in WWN.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz
 


I happen to have started this but when i started this i had no idea that the information i found was actually completely wrong. I never heard of bat boy or wwn so my first instinc when i read it was maybe it could be true so i posted it up on ats. After the first few posts i realized what it was exactly and wow you are truly correct about ats, however i am also trying to figure out why this received so many posts. After the first few i figured people would look at it and not post on the thread but i was wrong. Evidently people on ats like a good laugh better then a scientist discovering that the sun will fall and destroy earth or something like that. It is very funny to know this now. It is also weird that most true threads receive minimum or only one or 2 post from others unless it has something to do with things out of this universe or conspiracy history.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Don't take me wrong, but last time i checked ATS was a site dedicated to secrecy and conspiracy...not crazyness or insanity...

Belive me. i trully belive in many things...but this one....omg please give me a break


And that aliens must be relatives to Mr. Magoo...because they shooted the Moon...and... missed!

edit on 4/10/11 by Umbra Sideralis because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis
 


Well you know when people come on ats with all their conspiracy theories and other thinsg people are also going to bring their religious beliefs, insanity, and non sense along with it.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
First off, that news article is sketchy at best and laughable at worst.

Secondly, to be honest, I highly doubt an alien civilization far more advanced than humanity would want or need to wipe out other intelligent life. If any evidence at all exists for this, it points more to the direction of ETs being benevolent as opposed to malevolent. Although, I have a feeling we are due for a reprimanding regarding our treatment of this planet, its life and our own people very soon. If only, just them coming down, wiping out the bankers, pointing at us and going 'DON'T screw up again.'

Unless the elite themselves are truly in connection with ETs...however, I highly doubt it - there would be a far more efficient way to manage our population.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I'll be there, foil hat and all !!!!!!!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What the hell is Weekly World News? Isnt that the National Enquirer's sister paper? They missed the moon? What the hell were they shooting, a Red Ryder BB Gun?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope
reply to post by Destinyone
 


I'll be there, foil hat and all !!!!!!!


How considerate of you! I had planned on making a load of tin foil hats in advance...this means one less I have to worry about. Bring your pets too...I've made an array of tiny hats for cats and small dogs. For larger pets, the ever popular half helmet style is available.....horn and ear holes optional.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I will be sure to bake a big turkey this year. If the planet is being invaded, no need to be exterminated on an empty stomach.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011
 


What if the aliens come down just to steal everyones Thanksgiving meal because they are starving to death and are so skinny they can barely aim the lazer gun at the moon and hit it. They had to put their ship on auto pilot for earth haha.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
to save their own civilization?
from us? what did we do?
and what did the moon do?
and why let us know?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by Xadaz
 


I happen to have started this but when i started this i had no idea that the information i found was actually completely wrong. I never heard of bat boy or wwn so my first instinc when i read it was maybe it could be true so i posted it up on ats. After the first few posts i realized what it was exactly and wow you are truly correct about ats, however i am also trying to figure out why this received so many posts. After the first few i figured people would look at it and not post on the thread but i was wrong. Evidently people on ats like a good laugh better then a scientist discovering that the sun will fall and destroy earth or something like that. It is very funny to know this now. It is also weird that most true threads receive minimum or only one or 2 post from others unless it has something to do with things out of this universe or conspiracy history.


tsk...tsk...tsk...I thought you were more dialed in, than to think that the people posting in this hilarious thread, are only posting in this thread. It's not that important...really.

But, it does offer a slight respite from the more serious issues presented, and discussed here on ATS. A sense of humor is so important in balancing out the human beast. Don't trash the thread you started...just because "we" are having a bit of fun. Have a good old belly laugh...it's good for you my child.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
Good god, I wonder how many more things are supposed to happen before the end of this year. Wars, earthquakes, comets, UFO's. Cant wait to hear whats next.


There bringing back Bat Boy...sheesh don't tell anyone...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


lol every one should have a laugh. What if people are laughing at this and then the entire earth just explodes in fire because a real alien shot a huge beam of radioactive cobalt at us and people are on fire screaming and yelling and literally burning to death.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by Destinyone
 


lol every one should have a laugh. What if people are laughing at this and then the entire earth just explodes in fire because a real alien shot a huge beam of radioactive cobalt at us and people are on fire screaming and yelling and literally burning to death.


uhh...Crispy Critters




top topics



 
10
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join