It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HPV vaccine goes to Mexico/ Perry tried it out in Texas/immigration reform=sterilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Newcomers better look hard for some younguns to bring across. The shots will greatly influence their ability to reproduce. The NWO or TPTB have thrown in the towel on Mexico, like Africa.--------------

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sooo tired of the baseless bull# on ATS.

Do you have proof, if you do then link it

What is the motivation for such actions (by the people you are accusing)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I love to read well thought out arguments, but I am tired of people posting bull# assumptions based on fictional assumptions.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Sooo tired of the baseless bull# on ATS.

Do you have proof, if you do then link it

What is the motivation for such actions (by the people you are accusing)

If you are that tired then maybe you can take a nap. Or take some vitamins or something. Sorry, I can't help you with your tiredness problem. --------------------------

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yourmamaknows...why do you keep posting these 1 or 2 line threads that have no links, or theories, facts, etc?

This is, what, the 6th thread now in a week or 2 and none of them have links or anything!

Please, PLEASE do a thread with links and maybe even a well thought out argument, or at least a thought out argument. Or, something thought out.

I mean, I really wanna know why your threads are always laid out in this fashion? You know?

And I'm thinking your creative Member name, this very well-thought out name "yourmamaknows", is for a different purpose, other than posting threads, because the name is confrontational, which means you're looking for something other than well, thought out threads to create where other members can join in and contribute in an intelligent manner.

So again, I must ask, what are you trying to say here with this???

top topics

join