It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - Angry Union Man Addresses Crowd At Wall Street Protests - #OccupyWallStreet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
dailybail.com...

In my opinion, this guy has a point on one thing: They need to be more organized. I bet if they we're EXTREMELY organized I bet even the fat cat would pay attention to our demands. Well what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
he has made a very valid point. Occupy needs to be organized, they need clear goals that even the most idiotic of people will understand. I do not doubt that this movement will continue into something big... all we have to do is wait.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

A Union boss or bosses would be the perfect choice to solidify this.
The big issue with formal organization is that particular desires may be overlooked.
But still a solid idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
They are Organized, the only problem they have right now is they have yet to announce a clear message. That is going to take time because there are no many people with so many views. We all know that things are wrong and our system is setting us up to fail. As for that message, that one that everyone is going to shout, will come along. Its just going to take a little time. But to say that they are not organized is silly and just playing into what the media wants you to believe. Watch the livestream and maybe that view will change.

As for a message, here is one. The Separation of Money from the State. On this link that I am posting on here is a great speaker with an even greater message.

www.youtube.com...#!

And we have.......

www.getmoneyout.com...
edit on 09/18/2011 by herecomesthesun because: typing error

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
dailybail.com...

In my opinion, this guy has a point on one thing: They need to be more organized. I bet if they we're EXTREMELY organized I bet even the fat cat would pay attention to our demands. Well what do you guys think?

that guy is freaking awesome. people like him is what this movement needs. Then the MSM will have to pay attention instead of making jokes.
S+F for you OP great find

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by herecomesthesun

awesome find bud. His idea of separation of business and government would work. That one move would effectively wall streets strangle hold on our government, then we can start fixing things from there.

That is IF we can get the constitution amended as he said. Thats a BIG uphill fight, IMO worth a try.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by herecomesthesun

I never said that OWS wasn't organized and if you thought I meant that then I apologize. I know OWS is organized, but I merely suggested that it needed to be MORE organized than it currently is. That way, you won't have hot shot businessman and women laughing like they're watching a live comedy skit.

new topics

top topics

join