It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Wall Street Protester Rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'll admit I didn't know alot about what the whole protest was about until I watched this guy. Really opened my eyes.

If you don't agree with him you don't love America!

edit on 3-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

You're a member of this site & don't know what this protest is all about? Really? Just look at the front page, newest topics flags & replies, I mean how could you not know?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Yep, these protestors don't know what they're protesting about.
They're all just street dwellers, street gangs, high school kids and uneducated morons.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Maybe the OP hasn't been able to keep up. Things have been happening and building really fast. A little "benefit of the doubt" and restraint would be nice...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Good rant by the kid. Like his energy. Only problem with the idea of stopping fractional banking, if your currency is going up while the world's currencies are going down, where does that leave the US? An extremely strong currency will not bring manufacturing back to the US. Actually, it will only encourage more jobs to go over seas because it would be many times cheaper to do business there.

I digress. I guess with a strong currency, you can be poor in the US, but comparitively speaking, you are extremely wealthy in the global sense.

Just something to think about when we are talking about having strong currency and the such.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

...had to stop at 30 seconds

This rock is worth $$$
while that paper is worth $$.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

He seems to have it well covered. End the Fed . End the Greed. End the lies. End the corruption. End the drug laundrying thru banks like Wells Fargo. End murdering people around the world for a profit. Anyone says that a lot of these people aren't well versed and know what their demands are is buying into MSM propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

You tell him mate, I thought the main message of this protest was for us (all brothers and sisters) to unite.

Peace

I'm Outie

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I agree with redrose... He has all the key points covered to the crisis we are facing, down to the roots of the problem...

Awesome rant

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How ironic.

A prostesting capitalist selling "Greed Kills" tee shirts,
...for twenty bucks.

source - IOTW

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

At least there is someone on the ground educating the people in the direction of the problem.Good job..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Being that this message board is now constantly flooded with threads about this protest I find it hard that no one can keep up with it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I think his sign says End The Fed. I can totally get behind that one. But looks to me like he's trying to educate everyone at the protest.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereotype

...had to stop at 30 seconds

This rock is worth $$$
while that paper is worth $$.

Your reluctance to try and understand any other opinions or ideas but your own is only a discredit to what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yeah I doubt the media will want to give this guy an interview, easier to go and find the whackiest member in the protest and use them as the media representation of the movement.

That guy is exactly what this movement should be about. I hope more listen to his message.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

im sure the irony is not lost on the seller, but in this society, that irony wont stop you from making that buck,

money = equals food after all, plus everything else

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Originally posted by Alxandro
How ironic.

A prostesting capitalist selling "Greed Kills" tee shirts,
...for twenty bucks.

Oh well that's it then, everyone go home, a few protesters, out of the 1000's are selling tee shirts, those guys at the fed are great, i love the way they rape us all daily.

If i was in america, i be there, showing support, not on my PC, looking for something to dis-credit the 1000's of legit protesters.

What your motive for high lighting this one protester selling tee shirts ?.

EDIT: that's even if this seller is a real protester, my guess, its some bedroom tee shirt maker trying to earn a couple of bucks, out of the situation ?

edit on 4-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: liquified flame

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah I had just watched this. It was posted on infowars.com.. problem is, not all of the protesters share his views. We need more voices like his, who understand that the problems start with the Fed. Here in LA, the other night a reporter who was covering Occupy LA said the protesters were calling for "an end to capitalism". WHAT?! And that's the main criticism you'll hear from the MSM.. "These people don't even know what they want". I say even if al these protests do is show TPTB that we do have a breaking point and are willing to take to the streets, then it's a victory. Beyond that, how can we expect a single demand from these protests if it's not a single issue that we're protesting? There's a plethora of reasons to be angry, so naturally, there are a plethora of purposes and views that are being expressed

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good for him, he certainly is paying attention....BTW, today on the radio it was mentioned by economists that we're heading for another slow down and our future is bleak...the only time they do this now is when STOCK prices and trading falls. Has nothing to with employment anymore.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Holy crap! THAT GUY GETS IT! If OWS focused more on the issues this guy brought up instead of the left wing nutjobs calling for communism, totalitarianism, and an end to capitalism, this movement would be for real and gain traction because both the real Tea Party people like Karl Denninger, along with real progressives not on the extreme left, agree with EVERYTHING that guy said!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join