It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to MagnetFlipper's YouTube channel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've been watching this guy's videos of UFO's over Denver
for the past few weeks. He's had some great footage of
UFO's filmed in infrared. I check his channel every few days
and some of the footage has been amazing. Now his videos
are gone and his You Tube account is closed.
Anybody know what's up with that?

I did find a video of his on someone else's channel.
Check it out if you haven't seen his videos. Good stuff. UFO's over Denver

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That just so obviouslly birds flying at night or bugs
(Sorry hada get that out of the way, just kidding)

Very good video and now I want to see his others. The whole channel is gone?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I found a few more.

edit on 3-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

post by orbitbaby
Now his videos are gone and his You Tube account is closed.

Good , night vision video of birds , bats and bugs all wrapped up as UFO's for gullible youtubers

Anybody know what's up with that?

Nothing up with that whatsoever , less of these night vision video's of birds on the A+U forum the better .

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe he vanished in a puff of hoax..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been trying to find a way to contact Magnetflipper as well. Its a shame his channel went down. He had some very good footage. High quality using a Redfield Spotting scope and various filters and a casio exilim camera shooting from 210 to 1000 fps for his daytime footage.

He also had posted video of his perpetual motion machine that was very impressive.

If anyone knows of a way to contact him or any message boards he frequents that would be much appreciated.

There was a note from him stating that he pulled the channel on his own accord but I just don't understand why.

He had some very good videos that were between 6 and ten minutes long that were very very good. Now all you can find is his much shorter ones but they are good too.

Again I can't say enough, this guys vids were awesome. So if anyone wasn't a retard like me and actually managed downloading all his stuff please post it here.

Thanks

MAGNETFLIPPER!!! Where are you!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

dude your comment is so fail. These are not birds or animals he was filming. Dammit if his videos were still up he had a great one where he was filming what you call birds and an "actual bird flew thru the shot".....and it instantly shot down any comment like you just made. There is such a HUGE difference between what he films and "birds".

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

ok - who is "magnetflipper 2" ?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sweet footage in my opinion, very different. Denver sounds as though it would be a primo place for UFOs
edit on 15-1-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MedicWithUber

He also had posted video of his perpetual motion machine that was very impressive. .....

And if that comment doesn't convince anyone that this youtube superstar was a freaking moron then seriously....ah....er.....does the term "deny ignorance" mean anything to you?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Sounds like you might be showing personal bitterness towards those devices because you quit learning right after your lego years? Don't take it so hard when you see neat little science tools, they can help you learn new things !

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I agree that those posted videos look very much like birds. And if anyone says "what about the speed?" check out the difference between a plane flying at 2,500ft 600mph and a blue wren as it flits past the tree just above you. One of the big issues with UFOlogy is that there's often nothing to compare to in terms of size and speed.

I think maybe Magnetflipper has been caut up in nsomething very much of this world. It must be hard to dedicate so much time and energy pursuing the mostly elusive "UFO". I'd get bored and my girlfriend would stop talking to me if I went out every night with a night scope. I'd love to do that, but I gotta earn the cash and please the woman.

I suspect they are not very compatible life choices. Do we REALLY need to know where Magnetflipper has gone?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by MedicWithUber

He also had posted video of his perpetual motion machine that was very impressive. .....

And if that comment doesn't convince anyone that this youtube superstar was a freaking moron then seriously....ah....er.....does the term "deny ignorance" mean anything to you?

Do you have anything to contribute here? I noticed in all your posts "very few" you only post brief comments meant to insult members and people abroad here. The word "moron" being used like its going out of style captain obvious.

As for OP it's a flock of birds in the first video. The guy probably got a lot of flack from the yt community for knowingly passing off birds and natural phenomena as extra terrestrial space craft. Maybe his conscious kicked in and he just said F- it. I never even heard of this guy and I watch a lot of UFO videos and sub a lot of yt channels as well as run a prominent UFO yt chan myself. I have seen hucksters come and go and do this before they get debunked and then hit the road later open a new channel and start all over again. I don't know why people think they can convince people mainly trained observers that what they are seeing is UFO's when it is clearly identifiable. Longing for attention and glory and hoping to make a quick buck i suppose. But these hoaxes always end in fail. And pass off birds and bugs as space aliens to the lunatic fringe these days i guess it's marketable in the sense some people engage fantasy and make believe to escape reality. And it is very hard to convince them what they are seeing is terrestrial in origin, anyhoo there is plenty of good footage to find dont worry about it too much. The guy is probably working on a new hoax as i type this.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MedicWithUber
reply to post by gortex

dude your comment is so fail. These are not birds or animals he was filming. Dammit if his videos were still up he had a great one where he was filming what you call birds and an "actual bird flew thru the shot".....and it instantly shot down any comment like you just made. There is such a HUGE difference between what he films and "birds".

Actually NO there certainly is no "huge difference" at all in fact I will give you an example here:

Because that is exactly what he is filming... BIRDS. I could have downloaded this vidja and re-uploaded it and titled it "Magnetflipper films UFO" and you would have sworn that it was a UFO when it is in fact birds.

Try to be a little more of a critical thinker here, I mean if you are going to be wanting to be taken seriously. I mean this magnetflipper put "invasion" in the title
whats not to take serious?
edit on 16-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join