It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Universe Is A Super Massive Black Hole And It's Singularity Is The Earth's Biosphere...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
[ What are the other "black holes" that we observe? ]...

everything we see,touch,hear,taste and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else

Our brains are happening in our brains. There is no "brain".

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes regarding the the spreading of continents.. this is what i was referring to when i mentioned the expando earth model.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
If I were you, I'd look up the definition of a black hole and its physical characteristics, and then do the same when for singularity. That way, you should realize how silly your claim is

Not trying to offend, but for crying out loud, the universe can't be a black hole because only a tiny fraction of its content consists of what we define as black holes.

Then how can something like a black hole have infinite mass? If something can have infinite mass what else outside of that thing would have any mass? Ohhh other dimensions and on and on and on. Making something out of nothing.

Black holes, energy, universes, dimensions, holograms do not exist. This non-existence can NEVER be explained or understood as Real. Like an eye trying to see itself without a mirror. You can not jump into Reality to asses what non-reality is. But at the end of time this non-reality will cease it's non-existence.

This is the purpose of the word God, or Reality or Eternity. Trying to focus attention on what non-reality ISN'T. We do not live in Reality. You cannot figure out what this non-reality is unless you are happy admitting it is nothing at all. The closer you get to understanding the more insane you sound because in Reality, NOTHING is "here".

Reality is the only thing that is Real and this is not Reality. We are looking for the eternal, real thing. The deeper we look into non-reality the more unreal it becomes. Dimensions, infinite masses.. Sounds a lot like heaven, angels, the void.. all nomenclature from spiritual ascetics. And science lays claims to the fairy tale like they are figuring something out.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

The simple (and only truthful) answer is that we simply haven't figured it out. Having said that, nothing we know so far would suggest this isn't reality...and it's even supported in philosophy through Decartes' "I think, therefore I am".

You're trying to fill a gap in knowledge with belief

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by rwfresh

The simple (and only truthful) answer is that we simply haven't figured it out. Having said that, nothing we know so far would suggest this isn't reality...and it's even supported in philosophy through Decartes' "I think, therefore I am".

You're trying to fill a gap in knowledge with belief

Nothing we know would suggest this is Reality. Belief lives in non-reality. So yes you are right. But not True ;')

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
we don't really know where we come from...we don't really know where we are...we don't really know why we are here...we don't really know where we are going...

our best guess at reality is the electromagnetic spectrum...of which our very limiting five senses, allows us to perceive only a very little of whats actually all around us and invisible ......en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
we don't really know where we come from...we don't really know where we are...we don't really know why we are here...we don't really know where we are going...

our best guess at reality is the electromagnetic spectrum...of which our very limiting five senses, allows us to perceive only a very little of whats actually all around us and invisible ......en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

We all want to KNOW. There is only one thing that can be known, and that is Truth. Everything we do, express, is driven by this absolute need to know. We are not real/true. We cannot know a lie. We cannot learn the Truth. And it is more about admitting it than it is about discovering it. We believe what we are not and cannot admit what we are.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You are reality. There is only one thing that you can know for sure and that you are having an experience, everything else is debatable.
Every thing is constantly changing, moving, even thoughts and beliefs and the body.
The seer of all the things changing never changes and is always present where ever you go, it is the knower.
Know that you are the knower.

Things can not be known, things are in time. You are not in time you are constantly in now.
Just know that you are this moment, this is reality.
Reality is nowhere (now-here), that is why no one can find it, it's like seaching for your glasses when you have them on your head.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The mind is the center of the universe..
You want to understand the size of the universe.. understand the size of the mind..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
this is reality

"Dust In The Wind"

I close my eyes, only for a moment and the moment's gone

All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea

All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, All they are is dust in the wind

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky

It slips away and all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind

Everything is dust in the wind...

by...kansas
edit on 6-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think the big bang was from the other side of an ancient giant black hole on the other side that sucked everything in from its region then exploded spewing out everything it took in.

I know it's weird but hey kind of makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindweaver
reply to post by blocula

I think the big bang was from the other side of an ancient giant black hole on the other side that sucked everything in from its region then exploded spewing out everything it took in.

I know it's weird but hey kind of makes sense.

yes,our universe was created from a "big burst",not a "big bang".like from out of a white hole,the other side of a black hole in another universe or dimension.that filled with accumulated matter untill it could'nt contain anymore and "burst" open and spilled out its contents,through it's singularity and into what became...our universe.
edit on 6-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

the observable universe around us might indeed be the space of an black hole...

the newest discovery which has befuddled all the cosmic scientists is to actually record/ or image the invisible essence of interstellar space & perhaps even inter-Galactic space as the next stage

this link www.abc.net.au...
shows the normally invisible vortices, eddies and whatnot that occupies the interstellar medium...

...Churning galactic gas revealed
Thursday, 6 October 2011 Stuart Gary
ABC

After 30 years, astronomers have captured the first ever image of the turbulent gas in our galaxy (CSIRO)

[...]Writhing gas "A pit of writhing snakes and worms" is how astronomers are describing the first ever pictures of the turbulent gas that makes up the interstellar medium.

Scientists have been trying to capture this image for over thirty years.

[...]

Related Stories
Milky Way hangs by a cosmic thread, Science Online, 30 Sep 2011
Small galaxies with large black holes, Science Online, 21 Sep 2011
The Milky Way's mad scientists, Science Online, 30 Aug 2011

the image on ther link call the 'stuff' gas... perhaps it's the 'ether' or the substance of Luminosity that the Victorian and Spiritualist eras spoke of.....perhaps this is the 'stuff' that's inside of a black hole (BH

read the 1 minute article, it does open a can of worms, as-it-were

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Once upon a time, many years ago I had an contact experince with an entity claiming to have created this universe from Universe B and stated that this universe is inside a Black Hole. ?Can this be a possible truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i think that dark matter is another dimension or universe that surrounds us and interweaves with ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join