It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Universe Is A Super Massive Black Hole And It's Singularity Is The Earth's Biosphere...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.

The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.

When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows

our reality is one immensely vast holographic illusion and we are within it and are a part of it...the singularity of a super massive blackhole...
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I agree with some of your assertions, especially information+entropy=0 in other words life+entropy=0 as i see it because i have arrived in the same conclusion.
But not necessarily there is going to be a big rip even if the universe is expanding.
As you say it is all an illusion, so in fact all mater and energy and it's laws are equilibrated so the total sum of the universe is 0 and it really has no sense to talk about age or distance when it comes to the universe itself, the only real thing is the information.
And it really makes sense since the earth itself is in the image of the universe itself as you say it is holographic and with our evolution of understanding and also biological evolution inside the earth the universe must evolve to counterbalance the high organization and information concentration here on earth.

Not that i totally agree with you but you make a very interesting point especially in the entropy-life relation.
Indeed life tends to create complex structures lowering disorder and is as spontaneous as entropy.
When they announced that the entropy in the universe is constantly growing they ruled out the life factor, they ruled themselves out of the equation.
And to close it there is no need for a big rip because if the sum is 0 there does not matter if you have 1+(-1) or 2+(-2) etc etc. Matter is shaped by information so the more life evolves the more matter is needed in the universe so the more it is expanding to make room for more "canvas" where life can paint it's creations.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.

The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.

When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows

our reality is one immensely vast holographic illusion and we are within it and are a part of it...the singularity of a super massive blackhole...

So you're saying we are in the center of the universe and there is not other life in the universe?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting.. I guess quantum computing is an attempt at non-linear computing. Interesting stuff for sure.

But.. what is the relationship between Time and eternity? What do you think can be said about it.. personally?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

time is not a real physical thing.it is just a word that we created to explain the changing seasons and the rising and the setting of the sun and moon.to give some kind of order and structure to our days and nights.take away all our clocks,stop looking at and thinking about calendars and watches.what then would remain of time?...nothing,because it is'nt real...

eternity is just a word and just like the words perfect,infinity,forever and god.they have no real meaning.they are just abstract expressions that we created and use to explain the unexplainable.the things about our reality that we don't understand and perhaps can't comprehend...

In the context of words.. non of them are anything. They are all abstract because in your own understanding none of it is real.

But Eternity means something very specific. as specific as any other word. Words like mother, time, solar system, particle, muon, second. Yes the subject is beyond non-reality. It is a word in non-reality used to describe the only thing that is real. Unknowable as it is in non-reality or time.

Eternity is Truth. There is a pre-existant nomenclature which is as meaningful as the scientific nomenclature of today. And it is as deep and complex as the mainstream scientific nomenclature is.

I agree that words are meaningless. This entire existence is born of assumption expressed through a void. But Eternity in the true sense of the word is Reality in which we are seemingly not part of.

There is a beginning and so there is an end. We know there is an end. We've been talking about it as a collective entity since we became conscious, the beginning. Because we were part of the beginning and so part of the end. We have seemingly infinite choice in this finite timeline where a beginning and an end exist. This finite non-reality is a reflection of eternity or a projection. But non-reality carries some compression errors and the error of most import as it pertains to non-real entities, is the beginning and the ending. Because outside those borders is Reality. And for something that is not real.. that is scary.

What is Real in this existence? what is Truth? What is God? Why do you think we want to know? Why are humans OBSESSED with knowing the Truth?
edit on 4-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
this singularity,the earths biosphere and the super massive blackhole that is our universe.will either expand until it "rips" or it will collapse into another dimension.

the center of the earths core is where all matter,organic and inorganic enters the super massive blackhole.the center of the earths core is the center of the singularity and that matter must be entering from another dimension or universe...a super massive black hole in another dimension or universe, is pulling in matter and exiting it through the earths core...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

this singularity,the earths biosphere and the super massive blackhole that is our universe.will either expand until it "rips" or it will collapse into another dimension.

the center of the earths core is where all matter,organic and inorganic enters the super massive blackhole.the center of the earths core is the center of the singularity and that matter must be entering from another dimension or universe...a super massive black hole in another dimension or universe, is pulling in matter and exiting it through the earths core...

I was under the impression that the earth was just a random chunk of matter in space and matter was generated by stars and star explosions and super-massive black holes were in the middle of galaxies, one of which we are on the outskirts of.

I was unaware that the Earth itself was a matter producing machine, and that we are the center of the universe and Earth's life is the center for intelligence in this Universe that has trillions of other star systems.

I like your creative imagination, but this proposal makes no logical sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
we are living on a giant rock, that is covered with water and insects and it is floating around a massive nuclear hydrogen furnace and both are shooting outwards into the middle of a seemingly endless void of ancient light...that does'nt make any sense either...but here we are?...wherever here is?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Hmm cool. Have you heard of the expando earth model? Says a similar thing but proposes that energy is transformed into matter in the center of the earth (and other living planets) primarily triggered by the sun. And periodic cataclysm on this planet is due to predictable sun cycles.. 13,000 years approx. Where burst of high matter production expand the earth wreaking havoc on the surface. Which explains the continents and giant dino fossils (gravity changes due to earth's smaller size in the past).

edit on 4-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hi,i think i briefly read about it before.if the earth is expanding it's expanding from the matter at the core.the otherside of the singularity of a black hole in another universe or dimension...heres a link i found > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

hi,i think i briefly read about it before.if the earth is expanding it's expanding from the matter at the core.the otherside of the singularity of a black hole in another universe or dimension...heres a link i found > en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah i think there is something there. Never heard what you are proposing but definitely a possibility, going to check out the link. So the matter that is potentially coming from the other universe is in what form(s)?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are the singularity and you are the black hole.
You are the universe. Not the character you 'think' you are, but the place you are seeing from. The character you 'think' you are is just another appearance that you see.
Where you are seeing from is singular. The mind then splits it into two, three, four etc.
What is seen and the seeing are not separate, it is one thing, like a coin has to have two sides.
All the information is present in you as you always.
The mind though does not know this, the mind is confused, opposing and conflicted.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Each and every eye that you see is 'the' black hole. There are many, many eyes to be seen but they are all one.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

we are living on a giant rock, that is covered with water and insects and it is floating around a massive nuclear hydrogen furnace and both are shooting outwards into the middle of a seemingly endless void of ancient light...that does'nt make any sense either...but here we are?...wherever here is?

While I do believe there may be some metaphysical multi-dimensional correlation between life and stellar objects such as black holes and stars, I think you might be off a little bit in some of your assumptions.

This giant rock that we are a part of isn't spewing out matter. It is a collection of matter caused by stars spewing out matter, but the earth itself is not a matter generating machine. Energy is neither created or destroyed, but it is changed from one form to another. Nuclear fusion on the sun is the process of changing hydrogen to helium and other elements are a result of that fusion process as well. Then those elements concentrated into one place by gravity to form the earth. Then those elements that came from the sun that concentrated by gravity into one location then begin to change yet again and organize themselves into intelligent patterns to form life.

The organization of the energy/mass elements into intelligent patterns is not a result of "matter generation in the earth's core".

The essence of intelligence itself and the archetype for such intelligent patterns is what I think may be the interdimensional genereation going on inside black holes and other dimensions. The actual matter itself on Earth comes from stars and stars only.

I have reason to believe that inside the singularity of a black hole is a connection point to the entire universe, or at least its reach of gravitational influence. So inside this connection point of the black hole, we are all connected as one thing, and we are created as individual sentience as an archetype from it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What are the other "black holes" that we observe then?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Yeah i think there is something there. Never heard what you are proposing but definitely a possibility, going to check out the link. So the matter that is potentially coming from the other universe is in what form(s)?
i don't know? perhaps the lava and magma we see rising up from the core,which is 4,000 miles down! and spewing out of volcanoes.is what this matter looks like after it's cooled down considerably.the lava and magma we see,must have been something different,hotter and more intensely compressed through the singularity and out into the core of earth, "matter made of super hot diamond plasma" ?

some think that the continents are not "drifting apart" but are being "spread" apart as the earth expands and grows in size...
edit on 5-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
[ What are the other "black holes" that we observe? ]...

holographic fractals of the super massive black hole that is our reality...

this is a very difficult truth to accept and wrap your mind around...everything we see,touch,hear,taste and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's right. You are the singularity. You are alone. It is all one.
Forget the earth, the universe. It is all you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeah i think there is something there. Never heard what you are proposing but definitely a possibility, going to check out the link. So the matter that is potentially coming from the other universe is in what form(s) ?

super hot matter made of intensely compressed diamond plasma from another universe or dimension?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If I were you, I'd look up the definition of a black hole and its physical characteristics, and then do the same when for singularity. That way, you should realize how silly your claim is

Not trying to offend, but for crying out loud, the universe can't be a black hole because only a tiny fraction of its content consists of what we define as black holes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join