It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by blocula
A black hole's entropy is contained on its surface.
A black hole's information is contained at its central singularity.
BH Information + BH Entropy = 0
1) It is known that there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.
2) This article shows that a black hole is an informational phenomenon.
3) Therefore, a black hole's central singularity is an informational singularity.
4) Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.
5) The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.
6) When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows (en.wikipedia.org... ).
The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration. But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation.
So, the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent, not actual. It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago. The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher. The Universe's RagnarÃƒÂ¶k--the Big Rip--is about to begin. We shall soon see a wall of darkness (a wave of vacuum phase transition) approaching the Earth from the periphery of the universe.
biosphere link > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by grubblesnert
[I need a new roof on my house. Based on this information should I get the 15 or 25 year rated shingles? Thank you in advance for the advice.i]reply to post by blocula
i don't want to steer too far away from the topic of this thread,but that's easily my favorite rolling stones song.like nothing thy ever did before or since.it's from 1967 and it's lyrics fit in exactly with this thread...
Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by blocula
Rolling Stones. One of my favorites
it's so very lonely..."2,000 light years from home"...
Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by blocula
What do you suppose the relationship is between eternity and linear time?