It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Universe Is A Super Massive Black Hole And It's Singularity Is The Earth's Biosphere...

page: 1
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A black hole's entropy is contained on its surface.

A black hole's information is contained at its central singularity.

BH Information + BH Entropy = 0

***

1) It is known that there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.

2) This article shows that a black hole is an informational phenomenon.

3) Therefore, a black hole's central singularity is an informational singularity.

4) Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.

5) The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.

6) When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows (en.wikipedia.org... ).

***

The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration. But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation.

So, the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent, not actual. It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago. The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher. The Universe's Ragnarök--the Big Rip--is about to begin. We shall soon see a wall of darkness (a wave of vacuum phase transition) approaching the Earth from the periphery of the universe.

biosphere link > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
after reading and thinking about that ^^^ i'm supposed to just get up and go to work in the morning?!?! ...i'll try...but my head is reeling and my mind is spinning...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
you forgot to include the rack & pinion molecule in your equation.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
wow
sounds like a real bummer dude

edit on 3-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: robots ate my baby



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
[I need a new roof on my house. Based on this information should I get the 15 or 25 year rated shingles? Thank you in advance for the advice.i]reply to post by blocula
 



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

In their paper, the authors consider an example with w = −1.5, H0 = 70 km/s/Mpc and Ωm = 0.3, in which case the end of the universe is approximately 22 billion years from the present.
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you and i,every living thing,the earth's biosphere...is the singularity within the super massive black hole that is our universe...think about that!



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
A black hole's entropy is contained on its surface.

A black hole's information is contained at its central singularity.

BH Information + BH Entropy = 0

***

1) It is known that there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.

2) This article shows that a black hole is an informational phenomenon.

3) Therefore, a black hole's central singularity is an informational singularity.

4) Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.

5) The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.

6) When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows (en.wikipedia.org... ).

***

The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration. But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation.

So, the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent, not actual. It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago. The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher. The Universe's Ragnarök--the Big Rip--is about to begin. We shall soon see a wall of darkness (a wave of vacuum phase transition) approaching the Earth from the periphery of the universe.

biosphere link > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


"Theoretically, the scale factor of the universe becomes infinite at a finite time in the future."

You know there is a famous book that explains this quite clearly. It's about 2000 years old and explains in detail the personal experience of this moment where finite time becomes eternal. Where the delusion of finite time is destroyed. When "free will" of man is overshadowed by the Truth which is Reality.

We don't live in Reality. We live in non-reality. And a time will come when Reality (eternity) swallows time in an instant.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I find it interesting that the same story told with the framework of scientific nomenclature becomes more acceptable to people who insist "God" which is actually Truth/Eternity does not exist. But it doesn't matter. This non-reality has no effect on Reality. There is an urgency to become "Real" by everyone as that moment draws near. Look around at what is happening on this planet. "Time" to associate with Truth. finite time has an end.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
above and all around us, within the void of ancient light that we call outerspace, there exists no up or down. there exists no left or right. there exists no time. there exists no god or satan. only birth and death from endless battles and prolonged wars between stars and black holes,within another, super massive black hole, that is all and everything...you and i, all living things, earths biosphere, are only single pixels within its singularity...holographic memories of what was and what will be...living shadows of the fourth dimensional beings we really are... it's so very lonely...2,000 light years from home...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
[I need a new roof on my house. Based on this information should I get the 15 or 25 year rated shingles? Thank you in advance for the advice.i]reply to post by blocula
 




how are the weather conditions where you live? what color are you looking for? (yes some colors only come on certain types) Are you going to be tearing the old ones off or just slapping your new ones on? doing tis yourself or hiring someone to do it for you? cost? based on that then you can get a better idea of what type you want.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ready to get your mind blown away?...the stars, planets and moons, the asteroids and comets. could be the protons, neutrons and electrons, the circuits and signals, within the living machine of an alien android. walking under a pink sky. filled with iridescent scarlet suns, shining down upon the aqua blue sand, that touches and is touched by silver and purple, titanium dioxide oceans. on a planet made of shimmering chrome. in another galalxy, within another dimension. inside an atom of lunar dust, on the dark side of a diamond moon. spinning while spinning around the teardrops falling from cleopatras eyes. where we all go when we die. to be born again..
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
you forgot to include the rack & pinion molecule in your equation.
it's still a part of the singularity,the rack and pinion molecule > www.nature.com...

do we live inside a black hole?...yes! > martinelli.org...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
russian cosmologist suggests life could exist inside a black hole > www.physorg.com...

popular science...are we living inside a black hole? > www.popsci.com...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
sabbir rahman > www.seventh-sense-software.com... who graduated from oxford university and m.i.t ,is an einstein of our age...."some speculations on the topological structure of elementary particles" > unity1.wordpress.com...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 



it's so very lonely...2,000 light years from home...
Rolling Stones. One of my favorites



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by blocula
 



it's so very lonely..."2,000 light years from home"...
Rolling Stones. One of my favorites
i don't want to steer too far away from the topic of this thread,but that's easily my favorite rolling stones song.like nothing thy ever did before or since.it's from 1967 and it's lyrics fit in exactly with this thread...
_________________________________________

Sun turning 'round with graceful motion
We're setting off with soft explosion
Bound for a star with fiery oceans

It's so very lonely, you're a hundred light years from home

Freezing red deserts turn to dark
Energy here in every part

It's so very lonely, you're six hundred light years from home

It's so very lonely, you're a thousand light years from home
It's so very lonely, you're a thousand light years from home

Bell flight fourteen you now can land
Seen you on Aldebaran, safe on the green desert sand
It's so very lonely, you're two thousand light years from home
It's so very lonely, you're two thousand light years from home



edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


What do you suppose the relationship is between eternity and linear time?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by blocula
 


What do you suppose the relationship is between eternity and linear time?


____________________________________

The metaphysics of eternity might be summarized by the question: can anything be said to exist "outside of" or independent of Time/Space, and if so how and why? Some consequential metaphysical questions of some importance are then: can "information" be said to exist without, or independent of, the human mind, and, if so, what would be the content and "purpose" of such information?

Even a beginning is a change, and all change requires something changing that does not come to exist through that same change. The beginning of the world would have to happen to something other than the world, something which as the subject of happening would be in a time that did not begin with the world.
____________________________________

An algorithm is said to take linear time, or O(n) time, if its time complexity is O(n). Informally, this means that for large enough input sizes the running time increases linearly with the size of the input. For example, a procedure that adds up all elements of a list requires time proportional to the length of the list. This description is slightly inaccurate, since the running time can significantly deviate from a precise proportionality, especially for small values of n.

Linear time is often viewed as a desirable attribute for an algorithm. Much research has been invested into creating algorithms exhibiting (nearly) linear time or better. This research includes both software and hardware methods. In the case of hardware, some algorithms which, mathematically speaking, can never achieve linear time with standard computation models are able to run in linear time. There are several hardware technologies which exploit parallelism to provide this. An example is content-addressable memory. This concept of linear time is used in string matching algorithms such as the Boyer-Moore Algorithm and Ukkonen's Algorithm.


edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
time is not a real physical thing.it is just a word that we created to explain the changing seasons and the rising and the setting of the sun and moon.to give some kind of order and structure to our days and nights.take away all our clocks,stop looking at and thinking about calendars and watches.what then would remain of time?...nothing,because it is'nt real...

eternity is just a word and just like the words perfect,infinity,forever and god.they have no real meaning.they are just abstract expressions that we created and use to explain the unexplainable.the things about our reality that we don't understand and perhaps can't comprehend...
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are you saying the Earth is the only planet with life and that it is the center of the universe?
edit on 4-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join