It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes, and that was a full 2 years (!!!) before the OWS movement came into existence...and it was less than $130k

So claiming he's one of the main donors is beyond ridiculous...which isn't surprising given it's fools like Rush Limbaugh who spread that nonsense

Timetravel much?

It was in 2010

it is 2011 now.

like I said, relax.

It's not the end of the world until 2012.

Soros = OWS supporter.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes, and that was a full 2 years (!!!) before the OWS movement came into existence...and it was less than $130k

So claiming he's one of the main donors is beyond ridiculous...which isn't surprising given it's fools like Rush Limbaugh who spread that nonsense

Timetravel much?

It was in 2010

it is 2011 now.

like I said, relax.

It's not the end of the world until 2012.

Soros = OWS supporter.

Yes, a whooping $128k before OWS even existed...what a puppet master, right?

All I'm saying is that fools like Limbaugh, who claim he's some sort of orchestrator of this movement, are demonstrably wrong. For crying out loud, if you count the number of protestors, how much did they get? Like $0.5-1 per person...yeah, clearly he's fully funding them

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I could give you $10,000 for expansions and you use my $10k towards advancements and you use $5k from another source to finance a political movement. My money does not finance your movement!

What you are saying is flat out and dead wrong and are using any half arsed excuse to connect Soros or any billionaire for that matter to it so that you can use it as a catalyst to attack and further demonize the group. Not going to happen and that is that. Go peddle that lie somewhere else and not here.

SOROS IS THE ENEMY AS HE IS A 1%'R! Got it? Now get it!

Russell Simmons is Co Founder Def Jam Entertainment, Inc. Hip hop music's Number 1 label.
edit on 19-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

He's also the founder of a credit card company that charges exorbitant usury rates.

And you peddle this stuff so you don't have much credibility:

You are either pulling everyone's leg, or you need help.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Russell Simmons is Co Founder Def Jam Entertainment, Inc. Hip hop music's Number 1 label.

According to who? Def Jam is full of whack commercial retards and pop singers.

The only MC worth anything on DJ is Nas- the rest of them can hardly string together two words that rhyme or are RNB singers...

Nuff Said.

P.S Hip Hop is not about fictional murders, crimes and cretins decked out in blood diamonds.

Hip means to know It's a form of intelligence To be hip is to be up-date and relevant Hop is a form of movement You can't just observe a hop You got to hop up and do it Hip and Hop is more than music Hip is the knowledge Hop is the movement Hip and Hop is intelligent movement Or relevant movement- KRS ONE

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Look at my complete posting history and see how certain things are now lining up.

Whatever I did was at arms length on that and you don't need to know anything yet. Like 3 things I've been waiting on for a few years now is begining to line up.

Another major blow to The SCUM comes Q2 2012. That initiates Phase IV of this plan!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The signs depicted in your post explain everything and are the stances of the movement!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Look at my complete posting history and see how certain things are now lining up.

Whatever I did was at arms length on that and you don't need to know anything yet. Like 3 things I've been waiting on for a few years now is begining to line up.

Another major blow to The SCUM comes Q2 2012. That initiates Phase IV of this plan!

I think I've said enough. And if anyone needs anymore convincing of your lack of credibility this post will serve.

Especially when you claim to have full knowledge of this BS www.abovetopsecret.com...

And expect everyone to believe it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Sounds just like a Soros plan to me

C'mon man, can't ya give us a clue or two?..

OWS supporters here need to take a different approach to convince people of the perhaps a well intended agenda.

With "other" supporters like politicians and business people and Hollywood actors all talking it up, you guys need to dispell as much as possible to further your cause.

With stories like the Reuters articles contradicting not only themselves but all concerned is a problem.

Here's another quote from Kalle Lasn from the same link!

Adbusters co-founder Kalle Lasn said the group is 95 percent funded by subscribers paying for the magazine.

"George Soros's ideas are quite good, many of them. I wish he would give Adbusters some money, we sorely need it," he said. "He's never given us a penny."

If she wishes Soros would give them money, what does THAT tell you

Sounds like she's thinking outloud again

She has the profile of being an over protective savior of the world.
The inexperienced recoil reaction responses don't help at all.
It makes ya look dumb.

I have said I have no problem with the general theme of OWS.

But somebody needs to re-think how you are perceived, especially with the round robin tactics that work with simple people.

TPTB know every move you are making ......

Maybe you need to find a way to make all that power and wealth worthless and useless....That might get their attention.

If Soros is only involved at a minimum, what's your problem?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Soros is not a contributor. That is trying to further push the "Left-v-Right" paradigm which is dead wrong so stop trying to connect Soros to OWS.

No BILLIONAIRE OR ANY MEMBER OF THE 1% IS BANKROLLING THIS AS IT WOULD BE COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO THE MOVEMENT.

You already have no case and like another member here are resorting to fabricating facts to make your case.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Listen soldier, I know way more about things that you will never know about as you refuse to open your mind to the obvious will have you falling for whatever tv news says and will not know beyond what is written for you.

The reason why most won't know beyond what is written for them is a classico example of lack of critical thought and want to be quick to demonize and attack when things aren't going your way.

Keep on being a puppet for the banks and watch how far it will get you.
edit on 20-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty

Originally posted by Sanndy

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It surely does, if someone of his stature and influence is 'sympathetic' to the cause that is very, very alarming. Perhaps he'll look to donate to Adbusters if indeed, he is not a major contributor at present.

Is that how it works?
I guess I better take a second look at the clan leaders who sympathize with the TEA party and the whole 3 people that want to fund it as much as possible. I did not realize we could transpose intention thusly.

and maybe you could make a thread on it too...(clan leaders who sympathize with the TP...)

What do you think about Soro's? Do you think he planned OWS long before it began?
In your opinion, what is OWS's main message?
Do you think Soro's should protest side by side with these seemly confused protesters?
What do you think Soro's idiology is? Do you relate to it?
Do you think he should contribute something directly to the protesters, like for instance, ... all you can eat pizza or maybe a few courses in Economics

Did you see the anti semantic protesters? In your humble gracious opinion, do you think Soro's sympathizes with them?
Do you think Soro's sympathizes with the protesters who say (yell) they hate America?
Do you agree with them?
Personally, I imagine Soros is flying high on life, thoroughly amused as to how his plan is coming together better than he imagined.
The only sympathy I will feel for those who are pushed under the bus after he (Soros) is finished with them is that they blindly trusted a snake who doesn't deserve their respect.

Edit to add: I look forward to hearing your answers.
edit on 18-10-2011 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

Again, another simple question makes a righty on ATS have a mental breakdown. Let me ask again.

Is that how it works? I get to paint any group anyway I want as long as I find one person that fits my agenda to express sympathy for them? I know Satanists that sympathize with pro-lifers. You are telling me I can now disparage all pro-lifers as being pawns in part of a Satanic agenda, right?

Do not try to change the actual topic and start asking me personally about George Soros if you cannot even address the simple question I asked.

If one person expresses sympathy with a group it is then ok to paint that group as wholly part of and in agreement with that person?

This is kind of a simple yes or no.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

The problem with that is when facts are presented they aren't programmed on how to respond. The response is a personal or character assassination because the case is that flawed.

The inability to hit back on facts is clear amongst this group.

When the facts don't go their way they want to fabricate and manipulate the facts to suit the lie hence the lame and desperate attempt to connect a multi billionaire to The OccupyTogether - Occupy Everything - #OccupyWallStreet movements. Hence the obvious lack of original thought in the entire group. They have to be told what to think.

Billionaires (Koch Brothers and a who's who of The SCUM) bankroll the Tea Party but that doesn't seem to matter right?
edit on 20-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Billionaires (Koch Brothers and a who's who of The SCUM) bankroll the Tea Party but that doesn't seem to matter right?

Sure it matters.

The TPM has been infiltrated too !

How 'bout that inside info?

We'd really like to know.

You are either pulling everyone's leg, or you need help.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What I had posted is true as I did everything at arms length and a majority was done on the fly and no internet entries exist so that that plan cannot be circumvented.

Pertaining to that the time for debate is over.

Try hitting back on facts on this case instead of going off on a tangent, that's right, you can't.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What I had posted is true as I did everything at arms length and a majority was done on the fly and no internet entries exist so that that plan cannot be circumvented.

Pertaining to that the time for debate is over.

Try hitting back on facts on this case instead of going off on a tangent, that's right, you can't.

well OK. I won't try.

I see your point on the OWS.

good luck with it.

just proceed with caution.

The infiltraitors are out to get ya.

hope nobody tells ya "I told ya so".

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Your avatar says it all,

"Don't let the fox guard the chicken house", ie, don't let bankers and financiers guard the money as they will rape us time and time again.

This is who we all stand united against and let us never forget this!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your avatar says it all,

"Don't let the fox guard the chicken house", ie, don't let bankers and financiers guard the money as they will rape us time and time again.

This is who we all stand united against and let us never forget this!

I agree !

good luck fight'n 'em.

the star's from me!
edit on Oct-20-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
so Soros is rubbing his hands together in glee mwhahah my evil plan is working perfectly!

which means abosolutly nothing because he thinks the people are protesting money and they are actually protesting everything

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
so Soros is rubbing his hands together in glee mwhahah my evil plan is working perfectly!

which means abosolutly nothing because he thinks the people are protesting money and they are actually protesting everything

Is he rubb'n his hands like a crickett ...

or like a manager at king Solomon's mines?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join