It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protestors-BBC

Billionaire investor George Soros says he can sympathise with the ongoing protests on Wall Street, which have spread to other US cities. He said he understood the anger at the use of taxpayers' cash to prop up stricken banks, allowing them to earn huge profits.

Whilst a majority of the article doesn't relate to Soros, what is in there is prompting me further down the thought pattern that nothing is as it seems with all of the occupy movement protests...when someone like George Soros has 'sympathy' for you, alarm bells should start ringing. This is a man with no sympathy which means, he either has you under his thumb or you are a well placed pawn on his chess board which could potentially reach the other end and transform to a much more valuable piece.

To all of you protesting and planning on hitting the streets- be careful what you wish for, very careful.

This also seems to contradict a "media blackout" on the protests.

edit on 3/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Well sadly i dont have any Sympathy for George Soros at all, this makes you wonder then what the real agenda is from these Wall Street Protesters getting support from George Soros then this thing sure does reek of the works by the elites.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At least he's calling more attention to it and not denigrating it the way some MSM outlets have been.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It surely does, if someone of his stature and influence is 'sympathetic' to the cause that is very, very alarming. Perhaps he'll look to donate to Adbusters if indeed, he is not a major contributor at present.

link   

Its like that small flicker of humanity before he turns around and presses the kill switch.

link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
he either has you under his thumb or you are a well placed pawn on his chess board which could potentially reach the other end and transform to a much more valuable piece.

The brilliance in the above is great to see

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus

he either has you under his thumb or you are a well placed pawn on his chess board which could potentially reach the other end and transform to a much more valuable piece.

The brilliance in the above is great to see

Why thankyou kind sir

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I hope you don't mind if I refer others to this post in my previous post about this whole thing? I had a feeling something wasn't quite right with it...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Feel free mate, also feel free to share them here directly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
soros was sympathetic to the nazis and soros is most sympathetic to his bank account.

yeah rightie!!!! hey wall street protestors the billionaire who broke the bank of england feels ya!!

alarm bells indeed plain as day to see what the real deal here is they should also see it

but they dont....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Check out these links about the occupy protests:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
things that make you go hmmmmm.....

doing a bit of reading about OWS here and came across this post that discussed the history of OWS, and AdBusters, well look at the link here

and you'll see where AdBusters gets/got money
activistcash.com...
and lo and behold

activistcash.com...

Tides foundation and George Soros are connected, do a yahoo! search, forget about all the Glenn Beck stuff, look a the link to the ron paul forum, for example.

and, yeah, I know it's infowars, but
www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Soros belong to the "Uber' class, those that can use their money and influence to manipulate the government and the congress whores.

He doesn't give a crap about the regular joes, he has an agenda all on his own

Perhaps he sees the protest as an opportunity now that they are growing in numbers and spanning other cities.

Is like everything, if you can not beat the masses join them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Great find DontTreadOnMe i am going to read the links, hopefuly they arent that to long

edit on 3-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

George Soros' Sympathy For Wall Street Protestors-BBC

Billionaire investor George Soros says he can sympathise with the ongoing protests on Wall Street, which have spread to other US cities. He said he understood the anger at the use of taxpayers' cash to prop up stricken banks, allowing them to earn huge profits.

Whilst a majority of the article doesn't relate to Soros, what is in there is prompting me further down the thought pattern that nothing is as it seems with all of the occupy movement protests...when someone like George Soros has 'sympathy' for you, alarm bells should start ringing. This is a man with no sympathy which means, he either has you under his thumb or you are a well placed pawn on his chess board which could potentially reach the other end and transform to a much more valuable piece.

To all of you protesting and planning on hitting the streets- be careful what you wish for, very careful.

This also seems to contradict a "media blackout" on the protests.

When youre in bed with the Devil, he doesn't let you know who he is until its too late for you to turn back.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He certainly does not...we all know what comes after that too

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Weird...I posted this article and a copy and paste of my OP on the Occupy Melbourne FB page to find it has been deleted...probably just by whatever 'social activist' organisation is spear heading it here (a bunch of bored, over opinionated university students no doubt).

I'll just keep posting it

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In regard to what mate? I don't think I made any predictions or drew conclusions although, if you read it again there are a few choice words noticeable only to the accute observer. Words such as 'potentially' and 'alarm bells' colloquially and grammatically referring to a possible future scenario or event without speculation or the catalyst of said event.

I can write like a know it all too

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If Soros is showing sympathy then he has an financial interest in the continuation of these protests, plain and simple. The gent is a manipulator of markets and currencys and seeks to do nothing other than make cash. His talent is making money out of chaos and all of his activities seek to create it. He has absolutely no morals. He'd play golf with Idi Amin on Tuesday and go out for beers with Jesus on Wednesday and think nothing of it.

Folks who actually think Soros is motivated by anything but cash are fools.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join