It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Could Be The "Saudi Arabia of Oil" by 2020 but.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com... So it appears Obama has a hidden agenda with all this "green technology" censoring what could be THE SINGLE BIGGEST THING for this country EVER. This really is huge. We are sitting on a gold mine and were still trying to battle it out all over the world for others oil. Can abybody really explain WHY the US would not want to caitalize on an oppurtunity like this?

edit on 3-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
At first I thought we were hoarding ours for a future date but the more I hear the more
I really wonder what the true agenda is? Why the lost lives and why are we risking another cold war over the barrents sea site? I personally think its because the other countries that produce oil have an agreement with the US that it be traded in the US dollar. SOMEBODY is benefitting, but who?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The answer is pretty simple. Use up the rest of the world's oil first that way we can own the world with our supply. But really we need to get off of oil and start using renewable resources.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Makes perfect sense to me. Corner the vulnerable resources in areas that are having conflicts and hold on to what you have until you absolutely need to use it. That makes us independent of foreign oil and the business leader in that market. It makes perfect sense to use that move if you can pull it off, but too many innocent people have to be put in the middle and get hurt because of greed.

I love my country. I served for my country.
But I hate the corporation it has become.

join