It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it the actual end of world December 24, 2011?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
At least it'll stop either Simon Cowell or Cliff Richard sneaking in with another load of Christmas top 40 tripe.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yea but the difference is this date actually has evidence. The other dates were made up to scare people. I am not saying this is true because no one can really predict the date to the end of the world but something very bad is about to happen and all these predictions could just be for small things that start the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is my 40th birthday on the 24th this year, they say life begins at 40 lol, guess i'm gonna find out. Maybe they mean the after life
I think all this long count doom mumbo jumbo has been well and truly debunked by learned scholars and the same people saying it probably believed old Harold Camping as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
T-minus 6 days, and counting.
Tic Toc on the December 24th, 2011 clock.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OK, so where's my big KABOOM! I was expecting an earth-shattering KABOOM! Or at least a global zombie apocalypse. Or a Great Featherd Serpent God decending from somewhere. Oh well. Maybe 21st Dec 2012...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Massive BANG here but calm down kids it was just the fuse in my kettle blowing !
Blackened my hand pretty good though !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Nuke wars happen in an instant and one appears near:

www.youtube.com...

Does this make Obama the anti-Christ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join