It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it the actual end of world December 24, 2011?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The end of the World
I have been following all the stuff about the comet ELENIN and YU55 and FemA and Home land security and the state of the economy her and abroad.

All companies big and small have a long term plan. I guess the US must have one too. It might take 4 or 5 presidents to reach some of theses goals, so the president is a short tern figure. The long term plan is bigger.

The earths biggest problem right now in population.We consume food and recourses and polute.There have been no mass extinction events since the second world war. There have been no pandemics since the Spanish flue. H1N1 had potential but nothing happened.

Here is the assumption.
The US, like Hitler and Napoleon want world domination. A New World Order with them running it. How do you accomplish that? You can't start a war, that’s global suicide. If everybody dies no one wins. You could release a virus but that’s hard to control.

Here is my theory:
You need and asteroid that has a stable orbit and is not too big and not too small. YU55. Just right.
Launch a spaceship to orbit the sun and align with YU55. The orbit would need to be inside that of YU55 to allow a landing on the asteroid.
The space ship needs to be disguised to look like a comet. Small ship inside an expandable shield with a coating that would give a corona like a comet.
Then at the right time the ship would pull away form the shield making it look like the comet was breaking up.
We don't want to alarm the local population of earth right.
So you create a sense of urgency with a high profile local disaster! This allows you to create Home Land Security and give them sweeping power to search and detain people and on and on.
Then you continue to prepare everyone for the disaster to come. You create FEMA and all that comes with that. You setup a test of the emergency broadcast system for the day after the asteroid hits?

The tricky part is getting the asteroid to hit in just the right place. The opposite side of the planet from the US and on land. we don't want any waves. Sure it will black out the sun for a few days but the population would drop to a controllable number. When you are prepered you help out and take control of everyting. NEW WORLD ORDER

All of this is just my perseption of the stuff I have been reading on the internet. Anyway at 11PM my time I will be out looking up trying to see YU55.
And that’s my conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

I'm done with it too, only thing is I wanna see The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers and possibly the Godzilla reboot next year as well as see the day Guillermo Del Toro finally gets to make and release At The Mountains Of Madness before I die.

Thats more like it, capitalist pigs that we all are eh?

Still waiting on that move here Jebus!

No clue if you're being sarcastic there or not, my radar is slightly off tonight but hey, I can't help if I'm excited about some movies I actually wanna see and have spent a few years building up to. Rarely go to the cinema because there's so much crap usually but yeah, my thoughts are on those movies and trying to finally get my music recorded if someone will give me a winning lotto ticket to afford the home studio equipment (even the most basic stuff).

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phillwhyte

That's actually one of the more plausible theories I've read on ATS in several months.

2nd

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phillwhyte

Very good conspiracy theory my fellow ats friend. I believe every one has their own theories and it is their own fault for not sharing them so others can feel and believe what they want to believe. The only true freedom any one has is figuring things out for themselves so it is best to actually do what is needed and think what is true then to do what is not needed and try to pretend to know false evidence that is not true, however, there are real people out there just like you who put forward there opinions about things.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No, the end of the world is on May 21, 2011.

Oh, wait...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

There is a difference with dates with evidence and dates with out ecidence. There is possibly thousands of end dates but there is only 2 with actual evidence. That is December 24, 2011 and December 25, 2011. The other dates were just made up and have no evidence at all to support them. December 21, 2012 was actually supposed to be December 24, 2011 but some how the year and day got changed. I remember talking about this 5 years ago befor any one even mentioned the world ending and all these dates came up. In early 2006 i remember my friends and i talking about the end in 2012 and the end in 2011 and then some how the entire town started talking about it and then the history channel put something about it on the television and then alot of people knew and started spreading rumors.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh, now ANOTHER differing date interpretation?
This time it's my birthday...... oh goody, then I never will be 43 after all!

When that date passes without event, then we'll go to one of the other interpretations, wont we?
Good to have many to refer to.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

After December 24 and 25th and nothing has happened then maybe we can go until february 13 which a meteor 27 times the size of earth will hit earth and turn it into small grains of sand. I have looked at the recent dates to the end of the world and wow something big has happened on each of those days. Maybe these arent the dates for the end of the world maybe it is the dates to the begginning of the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have tickets to the Jets vs. Giants game on that night, I hope not

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

If the world doesnt end, Who are you going for the jets or the giants?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Damn, thats the day I turn 22. Oh well. Bottle of JD is making its debut

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012

If the world doesnt end, Who are you going for the jets or the giants?

The Jets all the way! If it all ends on the 24th, at least let me get my $$$'s worth

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You know what would be bad luck for you? If the Giants won the game and then the world ended.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Jeez guys. How many threads are out there like this?

If the world was really going to end would you want to know? Why can't we just enjoy our lives up until then?

If you want to know how it ends so badly then that means you aren't living your life to its fullest potential. When you actually live life you no longer care about end dates like this.

Calm down. It will be okay.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Wayseer because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Nothings going to happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

A meteor 27 times the size of the earth? That wouldn't really be a meteor at that point... it would be a PLANET!

If the world is ending on the 24th and the 25th, how can it again end on the 13th? Not to mention december 21st 2012...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That is Rod Serling of Twilight Zone fame narrating your second clip.

Although he hosted and sometimes co-wrote and adapted weird stories ..........

I wouldn't take what he says for fact.

Just my opinion of course....
edit on 10/4/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LearnedToPlayNice

The meteor part was meant to be a joke and also the february 13 part.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Three day reprieve..... whhooooooohooooooooo

(Get the cynicism?)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join