It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it the actual end of world December 24, 2011?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The mayan calendar does not end on December 21, 2011. It actually ends on December 24, 2011. For those who believe the ancient mayans along with many other ancient and modern civilizations that have predicted the end of the word, what do you think about this newly found information? Could the world actually be ending quicker then people may actually think? Check out the link to the video and the link to the website below it.

www.youtube.com...
strictlyhonest.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Is the end of the world actually 12/24/11.......?

Probably not.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I kinda hope so. I'm done with this life.
Interesting find.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oct. 28, 2011
Dec. 21, 2011
Dec. 24, 2011
Dec. 21, 2012

How many dates are the end of their calendar? Should I just stay scared all the time?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Very, very doubtful. Really not worth worrying about. If it did actually occur, there is nothing you or any one can do about it any way. It would be the end. Just chill

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Does this mean Santa will not bring me any Aqua velva this year?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Relax... the worlds not going to end...

Actually its supposed to be the beginning of a new era; A new cycle on Earth. A new age of "enlightenment".

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well there is different dates to different endings but the reason 2012 is the biggest in the world is because it seemed to have stuck in to peoples minds and also some smart computer has predicted that also to be the end. If you really think about all the things that are happening, do you honestly think the world will be able to make it until the end of 2012? For all i know the actual end may be december 24, 2011. That is the real date when the mayan calendar ends. The other dates are a miscalculation of some kind or i could be wrong. Who knows these days.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Okay, hurry up and end then, most of us are tired of waiting for the end of the world. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen just hurry up already. How many more dates?

22 May
26-29 September
28 October and now 24 December? Stop this #, we're tired of hearing it.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Oct. 28, 2011
Dec. 21, 2011
Dec. 24, 2011
Dec. 21, 2012

How many dates are the end of their calendar? Should I just stay scared all the time?

My thoughts exactly! With the amount of dates flying, it's impossible to keep track of what date I'm meant to have engraved onto my tombstone, when the world ends.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Does this mean Santa will not bring me any Aqua velva this year?

That or a lump of coal depending on if you are naughty or nice.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Harold Camping missed his latest date of May 21, 2011.
Don't forget to include that one also.
Does anyone really think we can know the day and time? I do agree many prophecies point toward something soon, but we really are clueless.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I am pretty sure if the world ends there will be no dates on peoples tombstones haha. Nasa slipped up and put the end date as december 21, 2012. The actual end date is december 24, 2011. All the other dates are probably just stuff people made up to put the scare on people. There is a difference between dates with actual evidence and dates that have no evidence at all. In fact December 21, 2012 actually has no evidence and neither do any other dates in that year. The only date that true evidence can be found on is December 24, 2011. That is actually when the real myan calendar ends and actually when other civilizations calendars end. It makes me wonder why people would purposely scare others about 2012 when it is actually a lie and has not been proven. The year of 2000 was just like 2012 except 2000 had no evidence either. The only date i have ever found with any type of truthful evidence is the one i talk about in this thread and it is very interesting to me because i have never found actual evidence befor on a date to the end of the entire world. Think about it though, something also just hit the sun earlier, the earth was barely missed by an asteroid, all these wars breaking out, all these major things happening too. If this keeps happening how would we even make it to the year 2012.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Oct. 28, 2011
Dec. 21, 2011
Dec. 24, 2011
Dec. 21, 2012

Also October 21, 2011.
End of the world is then, also. It started ending on May 21, didnt you notice?
link

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The world is ending a little at a time. It will probably completely gone very soon. As someone else posted we dont know the real date it will end but its soon. I think it is in this year. There is no need to buy Christmas presents and waste money. Go buy some drankin liquor and sit out side with a coolor full of ice and 5 cases of four lokos and drink until you quit seeing the fire in the sky rain down on earth.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In answer to your post, No we are not that lucky simple!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Haha. You must want the world to end very soon?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well i kind of look at it this way, if it all ends tomorrow, and everyone is gone, then who would be left to miss anything? To to quote "We come from nothing, we go to nothing. What have you lost?.......Nothing.........So.........Always look on the bright side of life!" cant do the whistle'e part sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

Even if you say you are done with your life and the world ends and you change your mind there is nothing any one can do about it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join