It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Issues Threat - NYSE Will Be Erased From The Internet - (potential hoax)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Sounds like a Cointellpro Operation, if Anonymous wanted to really hit the mark why not take down the Federal Reserve.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The superfast robot market trading-softwares will surely fight back!

Skynet is real, but it doesn't control drones yet, it just controls the trading desks of globo-behomeths like Goldman Sack and others. These programs man, they trade like soopah-fast! Head fake, ball fake, they've got all the moves. No way human traders can keep up, let alone joe schmoe. Welp, I guess there's always that famous anonymous papist Guy Fawkes and his barrel of gunpowder to save us. DERP.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Skynet is real,

Yep, every bit as real as this threat was.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
To rickyrrr - I do not see you as a nerd. I see you as on of the many talented people who help me when I do not understand the technology I am trying to operate. You are a Teacher. I think you misunderstand me when I state that the cabal/illuminati/whatever gave us technology - they did. They provided the money as a means of production - then they hire you and count the dollars as people buy the goods. You are the facilitator of understanding the machinations with TPTB providing you with the opportunity through financial support.

TaupinDesciple - thank you. There are many of us and the beauty of the internet is that we get to connect - face to face - as it were every once in awhile.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
To Crakeur - you mention that the 10th of October is a public holiday.

Have you ever had a day off from where you work and when you return to work - while you were away - there has been nothing short of chaos - and it is sitting there waiting for you to find it when you walk in?

I still feel that there has been some serious thought put into this particular Anonymous event.
I am still waiting for someone to help me understand how/why/when the CIA has produced Anonymous as a front.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
As others have stated here..I am not sure if this is Anon...in fact I am not even sure if Anon is who they say they are....DDos can be stopped with the right routers and switches. And really how long will they keep this up, a day a week? The resources needed to pull something like this off for longer than a day..would tell me two things:

1. They have "Government Resources" that can process this power.
2. They have hacked enough pc's turning them to a bot pc (Which is very uncool in my opinion)

Who ever is behind it and it works there will be more than the US government knocking on their door. Not only will this will be effecting our markets but the entire world as well. There are some not SO friendly governments around the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by dudly

Sounds like a Cointellpro Operation, if Anonymous wanted to really hit the mark why not take down the Federal Reserve.

EXACTLY!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just a curious question ....

How many of the people involved in the discussion are actually Anons ? Maybe even know some Anons , or know how Anonymous works ?

I'm thinking not many.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am just curious what does "potential hoax" mean? This could be said about almost every thread posted on ATS.
Life is a potential hoax.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by dudly

EXACTLY!!!

EDIT :

Hit the wrong button so I apologise for my rapid reply.

So please enlighten me and the rest of the people that actually frequent "Anon based sites" why TPTB would attack an ultra secure community on a holiday.

C'mon I known I just be sum dum old rule of teh interwebz ( Rule 34 is still used i hasten to add , so not fully redundant just yet).

Who will get the blame for this ? Lulzsec ,Anti-sec , Anonymous ....or shall we just cut the chase a blame some Muslims in a cave ....that happen to have epic broadband.

All i can see here is widespread conjecture , High hopes and a dash of paranoia.

Since we have 1337 (elite) hackers on this thread , how will this work and what tools will they use ? What protocols will be exploited , will this be by remote execution or will these be an old fashion hands on party . maybe some super cool social engineering ? Or just a gung ho full on storming of the building and blasting away with double barrel LULZ cannons ?

Please do elaborate for the few that ..... err know very little about these things , I'm all ears !
edit on 6/10/11 by Rule34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Im of the opinion that anonymous is just a trojan horse created and controlled by the enemy elite to begin with, that was what i first though when i saw their vids on youtube. all this will accomplish if they are successful is painting ppl like us as terrorist and support of the sheeple in policing the web. call me paranoid or negative but i think im probably right.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LoL, most people here are not thinking outside the box on this one.
Let me give you some help.
You dont have to mess with NYSE to erase it. You just have to cancel/ redirect the traffic.

Erase the name (www.nyse.com) and you erase NYSE. Is that simple folks.

No need to break into the federal reserves super fortress, when it's esier to hijack the trucks goin in/out.
Get it? Think more along the way of movies Oceans 13, or The Italian Job.

Anyway, this is not the only warning.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
starts boarding my windows and barring my doors ...
OCTOBER suppose to be one crazy hell of a ride

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When you've done something wrong, you just might get punished.

Go punish them 99%!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
facebook is going down, awesome!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
hoax my ass, they want you to think its a hoax because they dont believe...

that they are mad as hell and they are not going to take it anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm going to wait and see what going to happen .

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elyaeno

Don't wait, i will tell you what happens. Nothing. Nothing at all. Just like it did when the Muslims thought that knocking down the World Trade Center would bankrupt us. Everything is backed up.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
IF...ANON pulls it off...then it will be the BEST FALSE FLAG OP since the TONKIN. GOVERNMENT AT ITS BEST.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 140BPM
reply to post by elyaeno

Don't wait, i will tell you what happens. Nothing. Nothing at all. Just like it did when the Muslims thought that knocking down the World Trade Center would bankrupt us. Everything is backed up.

w.. t.. f..!? Are you on some form of Magic Mushroom?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join