It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Issues Threat - NYSE Will Be Erased From The Internet - (potential hoax)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
didn't see this posted and i don't know if this site is reliable, but it might be some food for thought.

source

apparently some within Anon. don't agree with an attack on NYSE.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Flambookey because: added summary

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It looks like Van Jones is involved in this...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingbreaker

False flag or not, if you take away all of the mmorpg access to literally billions of people....They will find something else to do.
Then you will see war I promise.
They are truly the sleeping giant, best to tiptoe by that.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

That's the thing Lady, it has been approved.
All who agree will do something, all who don't won't.
That's Anon.
Something will happen let's just see how big is all.
I'm sure some banker types already have a staff on hand working on boarding up their internet windows.
It will prolly just be another ddos attack.
If we cannot clog their streets, then we clog their internet.
Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Too many pages to read but I have a question.
Did wall street function before there was an internet?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dudly

Who is Really Running our Country?
Have you ever wondered who really runs our country and our how it works? It seems like Washington is just like a show to keep us entertained with republicans and democrats, while they sit back and grow stronger and stronger until we have no say in what goes on. So I’ve been doing a lot of research. And when it comes down to it, its all about money and power.

If we were to bring back our forefathers of this country they would see a country that has lost all of what our founding fathers fought for. The biggest thing that this country did wrong was when president Woodrow Wilson passed the Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913, which allowed a central bank to form in America called the Federal Reserve. A lot of people think that the federal reserve is a government agency, but the truth is that they are a private company that supply money for the government and the banks. And the money is not backed by anything but debt we owe to the federal reserve. They have the power to cause recessions, first by inflation then by deflation. Here is a quote by Thomas Jefferson one of our founding fathers. “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)3rd president of US (1743 - 1826). This is exactly what we have in America today. We don’t have a gold standard anymore it was abolished completely in 1933 by President Franklin Roosevelt, so now the banks have nothing to back there money by and can completely control the issue of there currency. They have no limit to how much money they can lend out so now they have complete control of our economy. The Federal Reserve only benefits banks corporations and the government

So who runs our country? Well, banking institutions teaming up with our government do, they control everything and now they have basically put the American people under there control. They will keep getting stronger until we are basically ruled by a communist government that controls our wealth and puts us in a police state with all our freedoms taken away. Government is made to serve the people not for us to serve the government. History is just repeating itself again and there will be revolution soon. The people should run the country not rich Oligarchs that run it today.

umm these r the ones who helped the human gods and they r shapeshifters bare with me...

i have just read a lot about the history of man and its far from what they teach you in school
Ok So do you believe in aliens?
Not only do I believe in extraterrestrials I believe that they have been here since the beginning of human history. They implanted our species on this earth (after all we were created in gods image) right?! TheJust like how they are freezing animal DNA right now so they can clone them back into nature if they happen to go extinct. Why couldn't we have come from Mars and Adam and eve were placed here by our god/gods or even just angles did it I mean look at the paintings of our gods descending from the sky. Why would people back then depict people in the sky and lable them gods. they've always been here and they control all forms of power and energy resources from this earth for example the oil companies have been owned by a select bloodlines dating centuries back. Kings and queens were known to have gods blood in them especially Egypt with the pharaohs and whatnots. And the Mayan pyramids were built for the spaceships to land lol for real though u don't wanna get into this with me.
But yeah my phones about to die so yeah...soke up what I just said into your lil mind lol you don't even know...PS love you Karen ♥.....................k i didn't just say mars outta the blue either there are polar ice caps on mars and where there is ice there is water where there is water there is life as we know it from earth. but b4 the sun was a red giant it wasn't as hot so mars could have been it the perfect distance from the cooler sun to form an atmosphere and possibly hold life a lot like earth. we could have started there on mars then moved over here to earth because overtime the sun got hotter and hotter till mars became uninhabitable then they planted the human race on earth...ok lol omg take that back the earth is closer to the sun so the earth must be hotter than mars right lol good one bro ok lets brain storm what would cause this then. Massive volcanos!! maybe just like whats happening here on our planet now big earthquakes are forming and the tectonic plates are moving ever more rapidly...mars has had billions of years of tectonic plate movement and massive volcanos that have blown. that could cause severe climate change. look at what happened to st helens for example also..ok heres some decent info on volcanos on mars. The Estimated Elevations Of The Volcanoes Of Mars ELEVATIONS ON THE EARTH. Huge volcanoes on the Earth typically rise 6,000 to 10,000 feet above the surrounding terrain. Examples are the fore mentioned Kilimanjaro and Ararat. Other well-known examples include Rainier, Popocatepetl, Etna, Shasta, Hood, Baker and Cotopaxi. Mauna Loa-Mauna Kea on Hawaii, rising some 30,000 feet from an oceanic floor, is not typical.ON MARS. On Mars, the highest volcano is Olympus Mons. Its elevation is estimated at 82,500 feet, or 15.6 miles. The height of Olympus Mons is measured from the surrounding plain; there is no such thing as mean sea level on Mars.

Ascraeus Mons is the second highest volcano in our Solar System, and has a crater rim about 50,000 feet above the surrounding plain. There is 5% to 7% grades for the slopes of Martian volcanoes. Arsia Mons is estimated at 40,000 feet, as is Pavonis Mons. They are third and fourth highest and widest in the Solar System.
k so everest is 29,035 ft. so Olympus Mons is 2.84 times bigger than everest bassically 3 times. imagine climbing that?...haha there is no possibal way there is nothing we can fathom being as big as Olympus Mons on earth or that me and you can accually experience in real life on earth SO LIFE ON MARS, PLANET DIEING THEN HUMANS(GODS) TRAVVLED THROUGH SPACE TO EARTH AND BROUGHT THERE CLONES HERE TO DEVLEOPE A NEW BREED OF HUMANS( us) TO HAVE US WORK/CORPERIATE SHARE CROPPING/ SO THEY CAN USE OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND REGULATE IT TO US EARTHLINGS AT A TOLL OF LIVES OF AMERICAN SOLDERS ARE HARD WORK AND DAMN TAXES....ok so now the weirder part that proves people who live today belong to the gods bloodline passed down over the centries cause some of the gods from mars decited to stay on earth with the earthlings to teach them the knowlege they needed to advance there culture...they also have sex with queens and such to give birth to a half god half humans kk then the virgin mary gives birth to jesus right. k so how can a woman have a kid without having sex....well how bout the aliens/gods abducted her and artifically insimulated her and told her that she will have a son of god givin from the hevens to preform miricals on earth to prove that god is real and to have him die for our sins...and the commandments our a good way to scare the population into keeping the peace and to do onto others...cause if you dont u burn in hell right?! so there is still a belief in god here and the gift of eturnal life after death...cause the bible was written by demigods and earthlings who came in contact with these gods.so i still pray and say in jesus name amen.....kk .and abviously they helpd the earthlings build the pyrimids cause even todays machinery couldnt build the pyrimids in the time that they were completed in back then...there are even hyrogliphs or how ever u spell it showing machinery using laser beems and space men..lol kinda jumping back and forth here but......see there are these bloodlines that run way way back that have maniputalted and controld the people for centries
these are the world bankers
oil companys
massive corperations
the military industrial complex
and the foundations that build up around them
and the zionist controld media
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
and symbolisim is big in the illuminati too
aleister crowley (the guy that ozzy wrote a song about u know Mr Crowley) he used a lot of symbolism along with occultism kinda like the dark arts well he also had welthy connections and influnced music along with movie industry
allilluminati.wordpress.com...
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)
www.rense.com...
k im done lol
to much im out there bro...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

If you introduce a course to a mass of people who are already suffering and offer change the majority will follow with out question that is human nature. Only a small amount will question every aspect of this and it is this small amount that look deeper and ask questions who stop the masses from being played. I am not saying that anon and other groups who claim to have started this movement are good or bad. I will always question there motives but will always full heartily back this protest and wish for change in the right direction. I am not a simple minded conspiracy nut who is seeing enemy's every were. I am just a man who walks the thin line between being paranoid and being alert. There are so many suggested groups and individuals who are trying to take ether credit or act as spokesman for the movement that it is not hard to consider they just might be throwing there own agendas into the mix. Once again i am not saying that they are doing this but rather i am saying that we should be aware that this could occur. I hear quotes like Anonymous has no leader, and no one is behind it, except everyone, but who started the anon movement it had one source at one time. I got told the other day by someone who was under the notion that anon has started this whole thing. Which was absurd all i know is that anon movement has only posted a few you tube vids and are getting more credit than the men, woman and children who are getting arrested at theses protests. I am confused is anon just a bunch of hackers sat on pc then how can they be spreading an ideology of an anonymous movement to protesters when theses protesters are not wearing masks and a not anon at all so really reaming anonymous only applys to the internet. It is a given that what anon stands for can only be interoperated as a good thing but it can only help from one angle be it the internet. The true hero's are the ones on the street.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i found this and thought it might help

Wall Street was New York's center of commerce. Just a few blocks long, from Broadway on the west to the East River at the other end, Wall Street was not yet paved or even lined with cobblestones. There were warehouses for furs, coffee and tea, and other goods from all over the world. To the south, streets were crowded with slaughter houses and tanneries. Wealthy businessmen, along with their ordinary trade, would sell lottery tickets, bonds, and shares of stocks in new banks that were forming. The hottest trading and speculating, was in treasury bonds issued by the new Bank of the United States. Until 1792, a person wishing to buy or sell an investment would either advertise, or spread the word among associates and friends. Some of the first merchants to keep a supply of stock shares on hand were Leonard Bleeker at 16 Wall Street and Sutton & Harry at 20 Wall. On one day in 1791, 100 shares actually changed hands. Imagine that! The first organized stock exchange was created in 1792, when under a buttonwood tree in Castle Garden (now called Battery Park), John Sutton, Benjamin Jay, and 22 other financial leaders signed an agreement of rules, regulations and fees. Then in a building at 22 Wall Street, securities were auctioned every day beginning at noon, sold to the highest bidder. The seller paid the exchange a commission on each stock or bond sold. They originally called this organization The Stock Exchange Office. the New York Stock and Exchange Board was formally organized on March 8, 1817. The exchange rented a room at 40 Wall street and every morning the president, Anthony Stockholm, read the stocks to be traded.
reply to post by g146541

edit on 5/10/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
if they were going to do this, why would they tell everyone about it before they did it, because it will just give time for the authority's time to prepare.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Big whoop a Denial of Service attack. yawn...that won't shut down the NYSE...yawn...were are the real hackers like in the movies...lol Or is that all made up?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

This is a bad idea. NYSE is rothchild ran they will find them if they lose them money.

This is why violence doesn't work. Tyrants use this to legitimize a police state.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
DOS/DDOS and other forms of service denial tricks, "CANNOT" work with a properly configured Catalyst or router sets..

It's pointless to tell the world you are going to do something to an intranet from the "Internet", as DOS/DDOS attacks, can only overflow a buffer "IF" the idiot IT guru is dumb enough not to use the bit-bucket switching routines built into every piece of hardware today..

Thats why it "HAS" to be an inside job, in order for it to become accessible (placing a bluetooth, MAC Ghosted bridge, or a 5-GHz local MAC ghosted wireless bridge in the main OC trunks data stream, would allow external sourcing to happen..

Other methods such as a disposable SIM cellular ID ghosted bridge would do as well, point is.. it requires a "physical presence" in order for it to insert the bridge, to in essence "bug" the data streams..

This is why it is all smoke and mirrors IMHO.. you cannot hack hardened "heavy metal" from the WAN side..

False flag news I tell you..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
not sure if this has been mentioned but October 10th is Columbus Day here in the states. The banks are all closed, as are the various stock exchanges. They will be taking down the NYSE on a day that won't matter.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I thought so also , but I do not believe the NYSE will be closed Columbus day.
www.investmentu.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesackerson

Theoretically speaking there are none; that is the answer. The only other possible personalities that you could have; exist; as other human beings. What dose this mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

seems that, since the holiday is, technically, the 12th, they don't honor it when the banks do.

or at all.

go figure.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Who does Anon think they are to wipe out other peoples' savings, money that maybe helped them get through college or money they don't have to spend on their parents' nursing home care because their parents invested it, saved it? Maybe part of my retirement is invested in it and as a working class middle American it's okay for some punk kids to go in and wipe out my years of hard work? I say no! No, I'm not the enemy here. Yeah, Anon, issue all the threats you want..you get zero respect from me.
edit on 5-10-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
After the recent anons getting V& (arrested) i don't think that the LOIC ( Low Orbit Ion Cannon) will be getting used much any more, well maybe by some dumb kiddie scripts ... It's been proven time and time again that it wont protect the user. Even anons using VPN's like hide my a** are getting caught.

Saying you can download it from sourceforge is a pretty dumb move as well , since they wont hesitate to let the authorities alter the file (possibly to add a tracker that phones home to a server and logs all relevant information just for some lulz.)

Its a hoax any way , how exactly would they down the stock exchange ? Distributed denial of service attacks ? Nope ,wont do much at all since the market is global. Hack it ? Nope, don't you think pro hackers try that every day for monetary gain.

HOAX !!!11!!1 >>>>> http:///MCT1L3Kf

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Citizens of the world We are Anonymous!

Recently something very disturbing has come to our attention. You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt. Consider EVERYTHING. Operation Invade Wall Street is bullsh*t! It is a fake planted operation by law enforcement and cyber crime agencies in order to get you to undermine the Occupy Wall Street movement. It proposes you use depreciated tools that have known flaws such as LOIC. Anonymous would never tell you to use LOIC - Not after the arrests and failures of Operation Payback. Anonymous wouldn't attack NYSE on a HOLIDAY - It is debatable if Anonymous would ever even attack NYSE. Be wary friends!

We are Anonymous

Are you really?

I am anonymous, we are anonymous, they are anonymous, YOU are anonymous!

Which one will be fully exposed in time?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesackerson

At last someone with an intelligent post !

My sentiments exactly . I hardly think cracking wall street will be like busting open WEP lol.

Look, i can make/copy and paste graphics in CS5 and i can post to youtube. Does that make me an evil master mind that's going to rally my fellow anons and take down the system just for some lulz ?...errr....NO.

I'm pretty sure these establishments have "above average" security in place to protect themselves from unwanted guests. Think , ex hackers on the payroll and some serious funding with top tech people implementing such strategies.

Not to mention mass denial its going to happen by Anons far and wide.

NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN

Anyway isn't it a HOLIDAY in the U.S then ( Christopher Columbus's arrival in the Americas) ? Kinda strange to attack then don't you think.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join