It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping someone has had a similar experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am writing this in hopes of only sincere honest replies. I have 13 years experience in dealing with the occult, theology, psychology, and the paranormal and none of it has prepared me for what's going on now. My girlfriend seems to be under attack. Now I don't want the mental illness responses that seem to flow from everyones mouth. She is not schizophrenic or delusional and that isn't denial on my part. It started with her seeing something that I couldn't see nor have my kids seen. It is a black creature much like a shadow person except it has wings similar to a bats wings. It hasn't talked to her, but it has entered her. I've spoken with it when it enters her and it replies in a voice that isn't hers. It has caused her to attack me to where I have to forcefully restrain her and I have to struggle to do that. Now I've got about 50 pounds extra weight compared to her tiny body size and she has strength unlike anything I've experienced from someone her size when it's entered her. I've tried all the tricks of the trade, house cleansing, constantly burning sage, and salting the borders and windows and doorways of my entire home.

She has drawn me images of it and it appears to look like the mothman except jet black and it has hallow eyes with slight white X's where you would expect the pupil to be. It behaves similar to a demonic entity, but at the same time it doesn't seem to be a demon. I am looking for honest help, it's beating her down. There is no drug use, well besides marijuana but that's medicine not a illicit drug. I am at a loss on how to approach this. I can feel it's presence before she even notices seeing it and I never even hinted to her that I notice it. I've performed several blood letting rituals that were handed down to me by family members and that hasn't helped her while it's helped people in the past. I need some advice from people who have had similar personal experiences not something you just heard about from a friend. I need to stop this before something bad happens to her, my kids, or myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Have you considered leaving the paranormal & occult stuff aside? What exactly do you expect if you practice these rituals? You're inviting that stuff into your life and into the lives of others around you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SatansGift

Your pegan worshipping has conjured a demon ,and it has taken over her body,you should be ashamed of your self,but i will pray for her...and i guess you to.

'The devil is a lie'

SatansGift
ROTTen heretic

Mood: Evil
Member was on ATS
6 minutes ago.

edit on 3-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
how old is your girlfriend, and how long has she been doing marijuana. It is a documented fact that marijuana in teen early adulthood can actually trigger dormant cases of mental disorders.
Aside form that, assuming your story is true, i recommend walking away from occult stuff altogether, as it accomplishes absolutely nothing for anyone. You will never even miss it. Just live a normal life while you are on this earth, and enjoy the afterlife stuff once you get there!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Thatz musts B devil from History?

Wasn't devils banned for being bad?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry to hear your girlfriend have been suffering...It must be a pretty traumatic experience for you both, if it's how you said it went.

First, what's your girlfriend's history, before you met her? Anything weird, that sticks out?

Secondly, you mention having experience in occultic practises. Does this include your girlfriend too?

Thirdly, the "entity" that you describe sounds familiar, to a thread I read...Only difference being, theirs was a recurring dream of this shadow-like thing.

My advice? Get a priest in to assess the situation, if you really believe this to be something "supernatural"...

P.S - Not a good idea to mention any recreational drugs, as it's breaking T&C's.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

She has said she's seen it before about 6 years ago about a week before she performed her first blood ritual and has said she has seen it periodically every couple years, but was never under attack by it until last night. My own experiences with the occult are very controlled and passed onto me through family elders. I was born into the darker side of the occult, but do not personally practice unless it's necessary and only done to aid someone who comes to me for help. In a matter of 24 hrs it has done a lot of damage. I have been keeping her sedated to help prevent any harm to herself or others. I also live next door to a generational white witch whose family dates back to Salem and the witch trials. She came to me last night without any prior knowledge telling me that something dark came into my home. She felt it without any knowledge of what was happening. I'm at a loss I don't know what to do. This thing seems to know me, but that may also be due to my upbringing and the fact that I did sell my "soul" like I said I come from a family of generational Satanists, yet I use my knowledge to help those being afflicted by the paranormal. I am no animal or baby killer and the only sacrifices a true Satanist perform is with their own blood and bodily fluids. This thing has told me I know it's name and it wants me to suffer. While I am able to stay strong she's to weak to fight it off properly.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Don't go pointing fingers at me as my history with the occult has nothing to do with this. While I may have been raised in the darker side I only use my knowledge to help those in need. I do not perform any rituals unless it's to aid someone in need. I have dealt with the demonic before and aided in 3 exorcisms. The occult is not a game to me, I take it very seriously, and have seen the aftermath of rituals gone bad. While even rituals with the best of intentions can go seriously wrong I only do it to help those in need. I may be a Satanist but it doesn't mean I am evil or dark hearted.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

First, I'd like to clear up the misconception of Paganism. It is not evil....that is a lie the Catholic church made many believe because it relies on astrology and not a man crucified for our sins...which I choose to let believers be believers because I respect all religions and all beliefs. With that said...

Your problem occurred because you have opened a door to an evil entity but the door can be closed. You must confront the demon along with your girlfriend...she is easily used as a pod and your fear is feeding it. You must open a door of light and demand the entity to leave through the door and never return. The words will come to you but you must be forceful and ask God for his hand to cast the demon out forvever. I hope this helps and do not open anymore doors...the times this planet is facing makes it easy for these demonic entities to come through. I pray for you and your family. I look forward to any updates.

BTW...your username..SatansGift says enough about you...move on from this $#!T...you're a grown man with children so starting being a man and a father and enough of the dabbling in childish games.

edit on 3-10-2011 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

blood rituals...sold your soul...using evil power to good in the world....

none of this is ringing true to me. And no, I am not closed minded, i used to do a lot of reading on the subjects. But it sounds to me that either you are hoaxing or at the very least exaggerating, or she is playing you for attention.
Many will say there is power in blood rituals, but the blood is nothing. It is a method to supply nutrients to the brain. Our soul and our blood are two different things.
you know what, i think i am going to have to duck out of this thread, as i have nothing to contribute here. All i see is someone hoaxing - either you or your GF.
lay off the drugs, clean up your act and go to church. Satan does not on your soul. God does, and He is waiting patiently for you to grow up and remember that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I should also add this entity doesn't seem to be demonic. It reminds me of a local case I aided on dealing with shadow people and possession. I know what a demonic entity feels like and it's nothing like that. This is something different, it doesn't feel like pure darkness. I have gone into this without fear I have spoken with it and it doesn't like me one bit. It wants me out of the picture because I'm the one thing keeping it from its prize. I won't give in to it and I wont stop fighting it. I've gone as far as trying to make it take me, but it knows I have enough strength to fight it. I am somewhat decent with the Latin language and even attempted to speak to it in Latin. Like I said this is similar to a shadow person case I dealt with, but at the same time it's different. Just like it isn't like any demonic case I've worked with. Something about this just feels different than anything I've ever dealt with.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

There is no hoax as there is nothing to gain from that. I could care less about attention from people on the internet that I will never meet. While some my damn me for my name or association with the darker side who bloody cares? Blood letting rituals are about giving a part of your life force not about the soul or anything like that, it's about putting part of yourself into the ritual. And it's no hoax on her part because you can't fake the fear I've seen in her eyes.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

This isn't about being childish. My name is nothing but a name on here. I am a man and a father. I take care of two children without any help from their mother. Up until a year ago I was raising them completely alone for 3 1/2 years. I don't dabble in childish BS and I don't practice the occult unless I feel it's necessary. Im not some sucker trying to conjure demons or exact revenge on my enemies. The occult is not a game to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

hollywood fakes that kind of fear every day.
Dont be so offended by me. I cant help my skepticism. As i said, i am not new to the occult. I just outgrew it. It is not as real as you would think. All you have to do is walk away from it. For the sake of your children, whom I am suddenly very concerned for. Why not just give it up and go to church, pray to God. Take your kids to Sunday school. you are following an empty lifestyle. It will gain you nothing. If there even is a satan, he cares nothing gor either you or your blood. God however does.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

Maybe I should reword that, damning me doesn't truly fit there. Taking my name and what I put as my location doesn't mean jack about who I am and doesn't make me a bad person. When people are responding about my name and saying go to church that doesn't help. I am just trying to see if anyone had similar experiences and what they did to stop it. Like I said this is unlike anything I've dealt with. I am currently trying to get a hold of a paranormal team that I've helped in the past, but they are busy people and I don't want to wait to long as I don't want anything bad to happen so I came to ats hoping someone may have been in this situation personally before.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well, if you're occultic practises & past history is not a game for you, and taken seriously...Then please explain your thoughts on the reason for this occurrence?

What you dabble in, isn't natural...therefore something unnatural has happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

i will send a team of spirits to help you tonight,what you dream about tonight is exactly what you need to do,tell me tommorrow what you dreamt about and i will guide you...thats the best i can do.
do you have a cat?
edit on 3-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join