It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dylan Ratigan Speaks Out At OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan from MSNBC.. I've always liked him, mainly because of how critical he is of the Fed and other economic policies. Also, he just seems more human than a lot of the other autonomous anchors on any given channel.

He showed up at the Occupy Wall Street protests last night (?) and had a lot to say. Some things he said were awesome no matter what your views, other things were interesting and will no doubt create discussion. Either way, it's just great to see a mainstream anchor so angry and passionate

Here he talks to We Are Change..

Here he get on the soapbox and speaks to a crowd, and then spends more time in a one-on-one interview..

You can learn more about his "Get Money Out" campaign/petition/amendment idea at: GetMoneyOut.com

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan is one of the only 'talking heads' from any of the major networks that is worth a damn and speaks the truth.

He's not a democratic party shill like the other clowns on MSNBC and he is in agreement with the now becoming general sentiment that the corporate money needs to get the hell out of this nation's law making and political process. And he's the only one who is questioning why Obama is trying to push through more free trade agreements when free trade is what has destroyed our manufacturing base!!

Until I see evidence of him being a shill, I will continue to watch his program. I'm honestly shocked that he's allowed to be on MSNBC with some of the stuff that he says, he clearly shares in the anger of myself and others who are tired of this crap
edit on 3-10-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Ratigan is the only guy I'll watch at MSNBC.

But I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole seperation between Government and money thing.

Seperation between the Pols and Corp. I get, but he seems to be going even further than that. I'll have to watch it again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by bacci0909

Ratigan is the only guy I'll watch at MSNBC.

But I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole seperation between Government and money thing.

Seperation between the Pols and Corp. I get, but he seems to be going even further than that. I'll have to watch it again.

Yeah I know what you mean. I need to look into it further, figure out what I think. It is quite intriguing. In any case, he rocks. In the words of George Constanza "he's such a coool guy!"

new topics

top topics

join