It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Has anyone felt something odd today at 5.33pm GST

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All right - this thread is still chugging along I think that's fabulous.

I do not know if it is relevant but I have been experiencing de ja vu that lasts for what feels like thirty to sixty seconds. It is hard to tell exactly how long but it is not a quick sensation - as is usually the way. I mentioned this to a friend who also agreed that de ja vu for her is usually quick.

The experience is amazing - not frightening at all and when I am in it I do not want it to end. Has anyone else had a long lasting de ja vu experience?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Not sure if this has anything to do with this thread but I have noticed an abnormally large amount of vehicles stranded on the side of the road. It may be solar flares I have no idea but it's pretty eerie and most of the vehicles had their owners working under the hood. Has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Deja vus are in our house very common and we are I admit quite blaise about them.
I used to get them all the time when I was younger but i seem to be getting less. I don't know why but I'm not worried.
I have had a few this year but I am growing in other ways such as, coming before I am called by my girls. I seem to be 'knowing' things before they happen this year.
Both my girls have lots of deja vus and we discuss them, and see if the timeline is the same, as in 2006 it changed for us for the better and the deja vus were slightly different.

The last couple of days I have been 'feeling' or 'hearing' a 'sound or wave' that comes and goes. Two days ago I was in the local supermarket, a very large and tall building and this sound was amplified and was very annoying, I almost couldn't cope with it. It more obvious when it wasn't there. I was battling against it to stay afloat. I think it was affecting my EM field, not sure though.
I have had to build a shield around our house and that really does protect us.
Anyone else feeling/hearing it?

I haven't noticed any problems electronically but I pray over my neighbourhood every night, and my property. But there is a thread on ATS that someone's electrical items had stopped working, including a brand new microwave and he saw an outline of two aliens in his storm door. In USA.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you heard the latest theory that comet Elenin was a singularity? I wonder if the electro-magnetism from that, is affecting us?

Also has anyone been feeling hot, then normal? And I mean so hot you start to sweat? And I have been getting a hotspot in my left thigh, as if a heater just got turned on just in that one spot.

Apart from that we are fairly well and the pets are doing much better.

My dog predicted the Turkey EQ with his barking. I knew what he was doing so I asked him if he could ask God if the EQ was going to damage our house. (I got told no when I asked God.) He said no. So I told him to please be quiet. He stopped straight away. But I added that if he ever got told our house was going to be damaged, then I would certainly listen and move into a tent.
Peace and love.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
1800 UT today, we had a severe hit to the magnetosphere.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www2.nict.go.jp...

See also the jpg in the hours around that sampling.
edit on 24/10/2011 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thanks for this post. It has confirmed my findings.

The beginning of the week I was really doing well and using the energy positively, then on Thursday I run of out energy and so did my girls. When I did some research I found out about the CME on Monday that hit us on Tuesday, and I am sure it had affected us.
The Knowing has increased; I have been coming in from the garden before I am needed; and I answered a question of my eldest before she had asked it out loud a few times this week, so I guess my '___' has increased.

I also think it is affecting one of my rabbits, as he bit me twice when I was replacing an empty water bottle and when I was trying to get some treats out of a treat ball for him and his 2 sisters. He's usually so loving.

In another thread on ATS 'How I stopped the sad feeling' the OP mentioned how solar flares/CMEs can affect us; by us picking up other people's suffering. I was doing this, as I am a sensitive and I was crying for no reason.

Also further research has turned up that CMEs boost your adrenaline, which boosts '___' production and can make angry people even more angrier. So I think this is only to get worse next year when CMEs are suppose to increase in quantity and severity.

And according to an amateur astronomer we are now in the magnetosphere of Nibiru, which I believe is going to start making us choose Love or Fear.

And last week I heard over the TV on Sky, a deep husky whispering voice saying "Die". It gave me goosebumps.
At first I was incredulous and then I got angry, so I replied "NO YOU DIE".
So I must be doing something right and stepping on someone's toes.

Peace and love.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I am so glad you posted your information. I am in the middle of a situation that I cannot talk about - because I do not want to jeopardise the legal aspect. Let's just say it involves Children and I will not walk away from a Child - ever!

I have reached a point where I don't know where to find my energy - you mentioned the CME and how it affects our moods. I got a boost of belief for my situation at the time of the CME and I was confused. Your post has solved my confusion. I cannot adequately describe my feeling but it is about feeling positive no matter how discouraging the situation looks from any other perspective than mine.

The lack of energy is woeful but knowing that there are positive changes to our physical being is very uplifting. It makes sense about the pull of love and fear and I interpret that as a pull between what is good for us and what is bad for us. I wish I could speak openly as my situation is sooooo connected to what is happening.

Recently I was very interested in the thread that was discussing the Bishop in Kansas City who has been charged with Child Abuse. Hopefully the pull between love and fear will see more of these situations come to public attention with purposeful results.

Personally I cannot wait until everyone evolves and we can all start to heal.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm glad I found this thread out-and-about here. Today, Saturday 10-29, has been pretty odd. I awoke to a gorgeous appearing day. Sunshiney, white puffey clouds, temp went to about 60, the air seemed dry. But everything has been like graveyard-still all day through this late eve. I'd been napping, lethargic. The whole apartment building sounded still and predominantly quiet. Quite still outside. No winds. No police sirens. No screaming children. Some dog-barking here and there.
It got me to wondering if many people beyond my neighborhood were having the same kind of day. If it's Astrological or something in our air.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Yesterday (31 Oct '11) I was taking a rest from building a shed in the back garden, when my youngest went indoors to get us a drink, leaving me sitting alone.
It had been quite windy and noisy from someone else doing DIY, birds singing, etc.
I heard my wind chimes and I started to sing. There is a Shrek song that goes Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, etc that came to mind, so I sang that.
All of a sudden the wind died down to a dead calm, the birds stopped singing; apart from one crow trying to sing with me, and there was no other noises. It was so peaceful and eerie.
I have controlled the wind before but this seemed like the Earth and nature was listening to me.

Something is happening, I know it but it feels so painful; my left shoulder and arm has been hurting for no reason for about a month now. Before that it was my back, and now my family seem to be 'catching' the pains in the same places.
Maybe it is different cleaning-frequencies, as my left arm is where I received most of my vaccinations and there is a theory (which I believe) that vaccinations carry implants.
I don't know for sure but it is the only explanation I can came up with. Any other ideas?

Glad I am helping and together we'll get though this.
Don't forget to sing, it seems to make the Earth happy.
Peace and love.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As I previously posted my daughter (17 yrs old) and myself both started feeling extreme fatigue on the same day, Oct 3rd. This lasted about 2 weeks for both of us. Last night, we both experienced extreme energy at evening/bedtime which is unusual for the two us. Neither one of us could sleep, we both know it was after 1 am before we fell asleep. I even contemplated just getting up and not eben going to sleep at all. I awoke a bit before 5 with no alarm, completely awake at once.
I'm not even tired right now after this, I feel like I'm "buzzing".
Completely odd.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Your post really caught my attention. Nov 1 I awoke with the strangest pain, and I felt perfectly fine before. I jumped out of bed (or so I thought I was going to) and found I was cramped with this back pain and stomach muscle pain. It's going away now, I can hardly feel it, but it just didn't make sense.

Anyone (US MidWest general area) know of e.q. activity today? Experienced some very slight anomalous in my environment today. ( Felt while laying down, and saw an item on my kitchen counter wobble slightly)
Just wondering! (Hope it's not just me! That would be cause for concern.)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

An X-flare was released from the sun on 3rd November, so this is maybe what you were feeling. Looks like the sun is affecting us sensitives but I am pretty sure I wasn't this sensitive before the 'No sunspot period', so I think something has happened since then.

Here's the link to it;
sdowww.lmsal.com...

The pain I was feeling has to started to go away, but my eldest has had really bad 'all body' pain for 2 days after the 3rd November.

On Friday 4th November we had a bad storm where we were, we even had thunder which we haven't had for months. The rain was so fierce that it found cracks in the sheds' roofs where we thought they were alright. (Cosmic rays produce clouds.)

We are now in the Magnetosphere of the Nibiru/Planet X/Destroyer and it has moved Saturn upwards when it passed, and so now the rings are out of alignment with us. This could be affecting us too. It's to do with a vibrating crystal, vibrating another crystal in a vacuum, ie Saturn is vibrating the Earth differently now.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I am not trying to keep a thread going but I am just sharing the latest events.

Two weeks ago I had a painful ear and my own voice sounded muffled for a few days. Before that I felt nauseous and a bit of vertigo.
Then one morning I woke up to a brown fluid coming out of that ear.
Now my eldest has had the same thing happen.
And one of my rabbits has had a vertigo/ear problems too.

I have heard that EDTA will get rid of implants and the part of the body that has been implanted sweats fluid.
And sonic cleaning will clean jewellery, maybe this is what is happening here?

And then I found an ATS thread about someone having a dream about her ear bleeding.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the energy is clearing and fixing, different parts of our physical bodies, this month it was the turn of our ears. I now no longer hear buzzing in that ear, just the left ear. Which is a good thing IMO.

Be safe.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was meditating, around that time, and I kid you not, I can feel the earth's frequencies shifting, higher. I think and honestly believe that a so called "Heaven" is the earth (and her people's) transcendence into said higher frequency, I have collected relevant scientific data, about brain waves, electromagnetism, and the earth shifting frequencies, if anyone would like to read?.... I'll gladly post some for your viewing pleasure.

Edit* Before some people call BULL- I keep a meditation journal, and astral travel journal.

edit on 9-12-2011 by CruixKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join