It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Has anyone felt something odd today at 5.33pm GST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I live in Virginia. The "wave" those people speak of was the wave action of the quake itself. My husband expeirenced it in that way. The ground rolled and the table he was working at ( on a saw !!!) apperared to lift and settle down again. He thought it was some kind of fainting spell for a second. I on the other hand felf the deep vibration. I was standing at work leaning on the back of a metal bar stool. ( no I dont work in a bar but we have a high counter , Its a store) The stool virbated a very deep vibration but no one else in my store felt anything. It was weird because all over the city there were people who said they felt this or that and other who felt nothing. I am at the southern tip of Virginia and the quake was about 150 miles away.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Staxxem

A week or so before this weird event, I was literally woken up twice in the middle of the night, with a sick feeling as if the bed was rolling, like seasickness. But I put it down to the illness I was getting over. It could be related I don't know.

Haven't felt it since but I was feeling really rough yesterday, 9 Oct 11. i even had to cancel a day out today.
What seems to be the worst problem at present, is hot flashes and points of heat in the same locations on my body. EM fields again? Not targeted nor Black ops definitely.

And my rabbits were acting VERY strange yesterday, they are all house rabbits and they didn't want to be near the window. In fact they were scared of being near the window.
I decided to charge up my orgone generator and today they are acting normal again.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

You are describing my eldest this week. Mood does not do it justice. This is way more emotion then the typical teenage thing and I have had to be more patient this week.

I wonder if it age related as my eldest is 17yr and there was another poster who goes to school, so I assume is a teenager.

Today she was near hysteria when we let our new 5mth cat out for the first time, all the worst things that could happen came spewing out and it would be all my fault. The kitten came back for a wee, her dinner and later a nap. All calm now.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What about the "not feeling anything?" Because although the mood stuff has been happening, the other big thing is periods where I feel nothing. :/

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank you for the star - keep reading and don't stop.
The more I read the more I learn and the more questions I have...

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Something strange happened to me again day before yesterday while I was at work (mid-to late morning I think? Didn't really note the time). While it was not exactly the "wavy feeling" I had last time (when this thread first started) it was similar and shorter. I don't know how to describe it though. It was as if time stopped for just a couple seconds, as strange as that sounds...was just too wierd and indescribable. Mild vertigo for about 5 seconds afterward, but not "wavy" as before. Only way I know how to describe it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

So it would be at 9-12am US time and in UK that would have been 7 hours behind us, about 4-7pm on Thursday 13 Oct '11.

I was painting my shed at that time, and two of our pets were being taken to the Vets; boils on my dog and a poorly rabbit that looked like balance problems. It was a beautiful sunny day.

On this occasion I didn't feel anything but I have been researching the Web and found some things out, like making your vibration higher, so that's what I asked God for and things have stabilised for us.

This date I am sure stands out, as I remember in one post about Elenin (which isn't over), he mentions that 13th Oct and 20th Oct was very worrying to him. I can't remember the thread, sorry.

We have been having problems suddenly waking up at 7.30am (which is about 4-5 hours after we go to sleep-night owls). I haven't remembered my dreams lately, which is really odd.

Keep posting everyone, if you feel other odd feelings, because we may find a pattern and an answer to the source.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling, sort of like just before 9/11. Bored, nothing big is happening except OWS which is under reported. I am not really expecting a major world event, which is exactly when something big happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My cat had been behaving out of the norm today, Saturday. Mewing, excitable, and while I was napping, he decided to play really rough with me. Like a dominance challenge, almost. Right now, It's going toward 9pm and he's pacing. My smaller male does naps, then anxiousness, then naps. Since the previous poster mentioned their pets
Wonderin how anyone (US most likely) pets are doing.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I had a migraine on the 3rd. Haven't had a migraine that vicious in well over a year. But other than that I've been good. I usually only get migraines if the weather changes drastically, or during a solar flare. I didn't look up the sun weather to see if we'd had a solar flare that day.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello - to those interested I have been absolutely floored by a lack of motivation - no energy - for no discernable reason. The hum/buzz comes and goes and I am going to concentrate to see whether they are linked. I am too focussed on pushing through the lack of energy.

What I know about HAARP I am trying to knit with some current research on mind control - I want to see whether they are related - I believe they are but want to find some solid references.

As for my pets they are not eating like they normally do and they are more lethargic but no medical problems that I can see. Both my personal human doctor and the local vet have commented to me - some months ago - that they have seen an increase in skin complaints and respiratory problems - those I have linked to chemtrails.

When I connect to my Creator/God I feel somewhat better - I believe having faith helps while we try to figure this out.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i have felt like i am free-falling suddenly, spontaneously about 3-4 times since the august quake in DC/NYC area,
the last being a few days ago. it lasts several seconds and it literally feels like a free fall in an elevator but much more intense, like in the most extreme roller coaster available these days but pretty much gforce straight down (whereas the quake was distincting a sideways S-pattern rocking back and forth).

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
not sure if this is relevant, but a global earthquake registered on 10/14/2011. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I have spent over £200 this year on my pets and skin complaints and respiratory problems. (Not going into the specifics, as it is gunky and eeeeyuk.)
And I am in UK, and the chemtrails have been quite bad this last week. They must be really worried about the gamma ray burst, I'm not as it isn't due for a a couple of months to just over a year.

I have a new member of our menagerie, a rescued 5 month kitten and she has been feisty but I don't know her yet, so that could be just her.
My dog has been barking at us to go outside which he does before an EQ but he's stopped now. I just pray against an EQ when that happens.

I have been super charged lately, since I asked for a higher vibration. Which for me is brilliant as I have had adrenal problems for the last 3 years.

HAARP is trying to stop the zombies but in so doing they are stopping what God wants to happen and that is us getting our innate skills back; ie, the miraculous ones like water into wine etc.
It is also trying to stop the extra energy from the black hole, that causes the 6km deep EQs, from slamming into the earth. HAARP doesn't cause these EQ, it doesn't have the power,.
I believe HAARP is using ancient forbdden knowledge that uses the relationship between us, the middle of the earth and the magnetosphere. (The Schumann resonance.)

The high EM fields they are picking up, is at 0-6 Hz is from the black hole and it is there to activate our pineal gland, etc, to tear the veil down.

Peace and Love

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anyone feel anything around 9:00 pm mtn last night ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You mention your pets having skin problems. I have always maintained a routine where my cats come inside at night however they rarely want to go outside anymore. Two sneeze more than they should - the vet suggested a fungus but I do not want to pump their little bodies full of chemicals to stop the sneezing everytime it flares up. I can usually get some vinegar into their nose to help - its gentler and natural. Also the last couple of years two have suddenly developed an allergy to fleas - my cats are all 10/11 years old. I am loathe to overload their little bodies with chemicals but if I am even slightly late for a flea treatment their skin erupts if even one flea appears inside.

I am interested in the fact you have had adrenal problems. I too managed a syndrome for two years - adrenals can also be damaged through stress and pain not just chemical interference. It was a struggle but I healed myself without pharmaceuticals - although that was due to the fact there is no prescripted drug for what I suffered. I did however learn recently that one of many side effects from HAARP rearranging our atmosphere is - adrenal dysfunction. Having watched and even purchased a DVD on HAARP I recommend HAARP Holes in Heaven.

I am going to start a thread shortly - at the moment I am just pulling my thoughts together - about how I feel we are all in a big jigsaw. It feels as though - through the lies and deception many of us are attempting to work through the fog as it were to clearly work out what is happening.

This may sound strange but a few times over the last week or so I have been sitting at my computer and I feel as though I am slipping/tilting to one side.It is subtle but it is enough to get my attention. Also - deja vu - that lasts way more than a few seconds. All I know is I am connecting to God a lot more than usual and my request is always the same - please hold onto my Soul.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My daughter and I both have discussed the past couple days how we have been completely drained of energy since for two weeks straight now, since Oct. 3rd to be exact. I sleep at least 9hrs each night and by noon I literally fight to keep my eyes open. Every day. Totally abnormal for me.
My daughter is 17, totally abnormal for her.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Did something strange happen to you last night? I'd be interested to hear it.

I live in mountain time zone, was in bed about 9pm but couldn't sleep for about 45 min or so. I don't remember anything strange, but it was dark and I was lying down with eyes closed.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmm..strange.

Well today around 5pm Pacific Time I suddenly felt nauseous and ended up losing the cheerios I had just eaten. I'm very rarely nauseous, and for cheerios? *shrug*

I was also extremely sleepy today. I put it down to my energy being completely sapped by my son's teething.

edit on 19-10-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Did something strange happen to you last night? I'd be interested to hear it.

I live in mountain time zone, was in bed about 9pm but couldn't sleep for about 45 min or so. I don't remember anything strange, but it was dark and I was lying down with eyes closed.

It lasted for about 10 min , like a wave went from the right side of the body to the left . Looking at the comp screen we face in a south south west direction . Odd as heck , have felt it before like a warm rush all through the body and it wakes a person up . Have had the nausea feeling today also , whether it is vertigo who knows .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join