It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Has anyone felt something odd today at 5.33pm GST

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

It should be GMT but how do you say it, with summer time added? I thought it would be GST.LOL

BST (British Summer Time)

And I never felt anything at that time, was wide awake and watching Auf Wiedersehen Pet, way aye, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceleste
I noticed here about 7-8 hours ago, that the energy on the planet picked big time. In fact it seems like it is escalating almost all the time. However I sincerely believe that the Planet is heaving and rocking from Energy from Nibiru. So I felt this a few days ago as well. I would say it is not black ops, but you picked up on Earth sway.

Nibiru doesnt exsist. Let it go already.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Total contagion of aboration going on here folks.
I woke up this morning and felt the same as yesterday and the day before. I plan on being the same tomorrow too

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

WOW I have also been seeing, with my physical eyes, waves in the day time. I thought it was just me as my family haven't seen these. It is just like hot air rising. What is that? I am a sensitive and without sounding like a nutcase I do have all the requirements to be called an Indigo. (Now I sound like a nutcase.) And I 'see' things others can't. Could it be quintessential energy?

I believe I have been an Abductee but to function day to day, I have blocked the memories out, occasionally I have dreams like strangling a Grey and have dreamt I was in the military, fighting aliens. If you knew me you would know I am not military material, I ask too many questions.

To Summer5
I am based in London, UK. I have experienced the boom sounds whilst on holiday in July, in Suffolk county. I have a theory as to what they are and will be posting soon.

Earlier this year I had been experiencing ringing in the ears but the ringing has been getting less since I totally got rid of aspartame and fluoride out of my diet. Dito with my youngest. Both of them are neuroexcitotoxins.

BTW my spouse was in the car, on the way home and felt nothing but he's not usually very sensitive to these things anyway.

My sister felt it at the same time and she was visiting our Russian aunty who was on the computer to Russia and at that time she lost connection!

(Personally: Did you know that underactive thyroid and diabetes can be caused by adrenal fatigue, maybe you could ask your doctor if he could run some tests. The adrenal gland controls over 30 hormones, that controls loads of glands including pancreas and thyroid. My adrenal was very poorly last year. Supplements have helped.)

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I've given you a star. Very interesting post. Will do some research on it

Peace..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

My eldest is 17 and she has had melancholy since that time.
But earlier in the day she came to me (I was tidying the shed as it was such a nice day.) and told me she had a sense of foreboding. We prayed a prayer of protection around our family and pets and she was calmed. But now she is very down, how are you doing? Try to do something that you know makes you happy. Hers is dressing up in very romantic and lacy clothes and having a cuddle.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I felt weird, but it's probably from the Irish coffee I had. The upper & the downer. I'm in between.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

If you are a troll please do better than that.
I have an IQ of 156 top 3% of the population, so you don't scare me.

It doesn't matter what you do, the truth is out there and we will find it.
Soon I hope to have my graphene body and TPTB will no longer be able to manipulate me or enslave me.

Byebye

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Not trying to scare you or anyone. Your IQ only says what you are capable of learning not what you know. Mine is a respectable 128 and that's not low by any standard. This thread, which I am leaving now, is full of people all suffering from the same delusion and spreading it to one and other like its comunicable. I bet if I started a thread saying I had shooting pains in my eyes at 3PM today and I could somehow connect it to a solar flare or some other phenomena I would get others who claim to have had the same or similiar experience. Its nonsense. Enjoy your life with your super IQ. Maybe some day you'll make some use of it. Me? I'm here for the entertainment. I don't look to be enlightened by anything I read on ATS/

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I had another surge of energy this afternoon. I'm not sure where all the energy is coming from. Earlier today I suddenly became bullish about the stock market. I was not before. Less than a few hours later, the market shot up. Earlier today I daydreamed that some friendly aliens contacted me via telepathy asking for directions to our star system. After I described our star system, they indicated they would stop by to visit me soon. If I suddenly see some hot female aliens come out of a ship, then I know it wasn't a daydream. I asked them to cloak their ship. I'd rather visit than be in the news. It was a quick 3 second day dream.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

OMG the waves! I've seen them since years! ...if I focused on them. And I still do. Day, night.... they seem to be like force/energy lines I guess. If I focus on people I can see those "force-lines" around them pretty well! And on the sky! And pretty much everywhere.

And gee, massive weakness all over the world? I've felt it too, it came out of nowhere! I was just browsing the net when the nausea and headache got me. Later the headache turned into vertigo. Yays.
(and I thought it was because of the chicken I ate before this all happened)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Have any experienced their cell phone alarms not going off on time? Me and a neighbor both have set alarms on our cell to wake up the kids for school and last week mine went off twenty micutes late and hers today went off 25 minutes late with no explanation for it (IE no phone messages for a missed call at the time or any text being incoming during that time) both of our kids wake up at the first alarm, so unlikely that they slept through the first alarms and caught the back up.

edit on 4-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: oops run on sentence :/

how is the world could that even happen... the odds are astronomical.. !!!

Star for this.. also, track it by writing it down ..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was looking at the 2011 Virginia earthquake that occurred on August 23, 2011, at 1:51 pm and a blogger's comment of 6 anomalies of that EQ.
www.activistpost.com...

I read the comments at the bottom of the article and I found out that the energy wave/hiccup we felt was felt by the residents of that state too just before the EQ.
Scroll down to 31 August 2011 at 8.54am.

Anonymous said... Before the quake hit I felt a very distinct wave of energy, almost like a vibration off of a tuning fork. It was accompanied by a slight feeling of vertigo or weightlessness. I have heard from two other people on the east coast who had a similar sensation. Natural phenomena or haarp I don't know. August 31, 2011 8:54 AM

Also another comment mentioned 'missing time and devices losing time and not working.

Anonymous said...
A variety of things flashed through my mind also, and I have not come to any conclusion as of yet. HAARP was my first thought, then explosion etc. Maybe it's a combination of things, we have not given THAT any thought. The quake did not feel right to me either. I kept waiting for it to get stronger, but it just died out in an odd way.
There have been quakes in several states - Lat 36-38 degree Tues and Wed. If not odd, it's quite interesting to say the least. Most of the states have experienced low grade tremors between 1-3 sometime during late 2010 and all of 2011. Something is certainly going on, but we may never know the whole truth.
I thought it V-E-R-Y interesting that in the NBC show 'The Event', the earthquake caused by the aliens was at 38 deg Latitude. m m m m m m!!!! Interesting coincidence!!!!
I also thought it interesting AND odd, about the hurricane coming on the heels of this quake. It all felt 'made up'. I kept saying it's all a 'dry run'[pun intended], and it was likened to a rehearsal for something bigger on the horizon. If people can't read those obvious signs, no amount of proof will convince them. Some things can't be explained, let alone be proved...sometimes we just have to go on raw gut feelings and intuition.
Another odd thing after the quake, was that only land lines work, cell phones went dead. They claim overloaded circuits. RIGHT!!! That made as much sense as pigs flying! I continued my working at the computer, and later notice the computer time was off by 4hrs.
In the days that followed, there was a sense of being 'out of synch', 'off centered'. Each day felt like a different day...it was weird. To say there was an awareness of 'missing time' would not be a misquote.
I notice many people have experiences of 'missing time' lately, and think they are just forgetting or misplacing things. Clocks and watches seem to periodically turn up off by 4hrs. Not sure what's with the '4hr' window, but it's a re-occurring event...especially in October when we change the clocks back. I think a whole lot more than just an hour gets turned back. Talk about a window of opportunity!!! Welcome to The Outer Limits, Twilight Zone and The Dark Side, all rolled into one!!!
Any takers on this?
September 2, 2011 9:07 PM

This is actually VERY worrying as the 'rabbit hole knowledge' I know, is hotting up and we are getting pounded more than I thought we would be.
Batteries were drained in the VA EQ, so now I know that in direct hit places batteries will need to be charged after, without mains electricity. The only way is know is thermoelectric generator (heated on a stove). SO my tip is to buy one of these.

www.youtube.com...

I will lose some of you now but I will tell you the rabbit hole knowledge is a that there is a Black hole near our Sun that has woken up and energy in the Solar system is supplying it with 'food' ie Elenin, Honda and Levy, and culminating in 2017 the arrival of the 'Winged Sun'.

I also found this article on NASA itself that explains the BOOM sounds all over the Globe

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Basically if it is 'day' and you are outside, you are now being bombarded with microwaves and cosmic rays as there is no shield anymore.

So I believe the EQ was caused by an impact (P waves) from space, through the hole in the magnetosphere. An EMP impact? The 2004 tsunami was supposed to be caused by this type of impact too. I also noticed the depth of the VA EQ;.......6KM. Most people believe this a HAARP signature but I believe this is a black hole signature. HAARP is just the Govt response to the black hole.

Also if these 'waves' have been seen by certain people for years, than the 'waves' are natural BUT something is enabling me and others to see these 'waves'. That is VERY interesting.
Are our innate psychic abilities being turned on?
Is this the latter rain?

If it is I can't wait.
If I find out anything more I will post it.
Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Earlier this morning I was anxious and had this ready-to-vomit feeling. It took me several minutes to shake it.

You know I felt the same way this morning around 11-12N today, I am in the US mountain time. I thought what is this anxiety I am feeling? I felt the anxiety all the way through my body down to my legs and I did feel sick to my stomach. It was unusual and I did think what are they testing on us now. I see that this is days later but I wonder how much we are being tested on.
edit on 6-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm in GMT and i felt odd this afternoon too.I was energy drained and i didn't do much.
There are a lot of people around here that have been sick with vertigo,me included.
I bet it's something to do with the electro magnetic field,not black ops

If the marine animals,birds,bees etc are affected with wouldn't we be?
Peace!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

I am pretty sure it is NOT Black ops now. But I have been targeted before.
I am pretty sure it is a space object that is emitting a strong Electromagnetic field and I mean across the whole spectra of the EM field. (Apart from gamma.)

In fact I believe the EM field from the this outside-earth source is actually killing our parasites, and the toxins from those dead parasites are causing the illnesses around the world. This was an actual Victorian medical cure which has been rediscovered;
educate-yourself.org...

The more parasites you have, the worse you will feel, if you don't take high amounts of antitoxidants, like Vitamin C.

So globally we are going to feel ill, then we are going to feel great. YEAH!

Peace and health.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I wish I knew what the heck did happen.
I also felt the sensation the OP described the other night while sitting down and I have had it before it's like going down in a elevator and stopping at the bottom. That's the best I can explain it as.But I am not sure if it's the same thing the OP is trying to explain?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Roughly a week and a half ago, I was laying in bed - eyes closed - ready to fall asleep at approx 9/10PM GMT-6; all of a sudden, i began to feel as though i was free falling straight up. It was the same sensation you'd get riding a roller coaster or pushing in the yoke of an airplane too quickly. It made me want to puke, and was about as unpleasant as the bed spins after a heavy night of drinking. As I focused on it, I could change the 'direction' of the sensation. I could quite literally make myself feel that dropping sensation in whichever direction I wanted (as long as I had my eyes closed.)

I don't have a weak stomach, but I felt so nauseated and disoriented after trying to fight this for 5 minutes that I had to stay up another few hours to avoid it. # was trippy man.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Okay this is all so interesting, I must respond.

I have been having the ringing in my ears a lot more lately, too. Sometimes its so loud I can't ignore it.

ALSO, for the past week my emotions have been CRAZY!! I've randomly been feeling irritable, nervous, emotional (sad), happy/hyper, and sometimes extremely apathetic to the point that it is bothersome - like I don't feel anything.

I saw some other people mentioning mood-related things.. I'd like to hear if anyone else has similar things happening the past week-ish. It's rather strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join