It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Has anyone felt something odd today at 5.33pm GST

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I belive you are experiencing is Vertigo.. odd that all of you have it at the same time.. I had it 4(?) years ago..

Vertigo is a feeling that you or your surroundings are moving when there is no actual movement. The motion commonly is described as a feeling of spinning or whirling, but it also can include sensations of falling or tilting. Vertigo can cause nausea and vomiting. It may be hard to walk or stand, and you may lose your balance and fall.

Mild vertigo occurs occasionally for a brief time and goes away on its own. Nausea, but not vomiting, also may be present.
Moderate vertigo requires that you lie down and lie still (no head motion) to stop the feeling of movement. Nausea is present and you may vomit occasionally, but you are able to keep fluids down.
Severe vertigo occurs when the feeling of movement is continuous even when lying down. Nausea and vomiting are so severe that you will vomit most of the fluid you drink..
WebMD

it's also called Benign Sudden Positional Vertigo~mine was Severe .. sucked!

edit on 3-10-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow thankyou for your posts! ATSers are a wonderful bunch. I should really be in bed.

To Revswirl I just found your post on Fire hose and I was going to link it, so thank you for that.
I have posted on your thread, then I came to mine to see if I had any comments (I really didn't expect any).

It should be GMT but how do you say it, with summer time added? I thought it would be GST.LOL

I remember my eldest said she was feeling melancholy today and she doesn't know why, so that fits in with one poster. I felt sad yesterday after a really good day on Saturday, which is surprising for me as I am still unhappy over the murder of my 5 rabbits in May this year. (I made a thread about it.)

I am wondering if it has anything to do with this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The sun got hit and maybe a shockwave just hit Earth?????? Just guessing here.
Any other ideas?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The UN has a petition to stop Governments using EM field based weapons on their citizens, I happened to look at the website. A few months later I know we were attacked too.

I have an old cathode ray tube TV and Sky box. One day they both stopped receiving a signal and went blank, so I phoned my sister who happened to be going home and asked her if she was having any problems. She phoned her dad and he said no. She then arrived at my house. As I opened the door I noticed a black transit van across the road, with it's engine still running and something pointing out the sliding side door.
When they saw me, the door shut and they drove off. The TV and Sky came back on, as if nothing had happened.
I remembered the UN petition and I looked up the details of the attacks and they fitted.
We got quite ill after that but we didn't die as they wanted.

Then last year I got woken up at 3am by 4 knocks. My dog didn't hear them and he is an excellent guard dog. And I was wearing earplugs (my spouse snores), so I deduced I had heard them psychically/telepathically.
My spouse who is a heavy sleeper, in a half conscious state, sat on the edge of the bed and that action prompted me to open my eyes.
Above my wardrobe I saw a green oval light and 4 figures beaming in like Star Trek. I then used a technique I had just learnt from educateyourself.org and that was think LOVE and breath the Name of God -Yehovah. And then I waved them away. The beaming in stopped and I went back to sleep.
In the morning I realized abductions don't need to people to beam in, they had come to kill us four, as there were four of them.

I have noticed 'bodyguards' when I went shopping earlier this year, twice. They stood out like sore thumbs, even my youngest spotted them. I don't even want to know why.

My eldest has had dreams of aliens fighting over us; greys and humanoid types in UFOs. The greys wanted to kill us.
I have been abducted at least once, as I have a scar that appeared overnight. And I have a body memory of two operations-I saw the scars after I said the Name of God one morning. I have never had any operations.

I know why they want me dead- I have found out something they don't want the masses to find out. Problem is I have told people and it is so far down the rabbit hole people don't believe it. So they shouldn't have been so paranoid. Most people don't care, or they don't know enough about science to know what it is.

If this is cryptic I don't want to be accused of derailing my own thread, I am just answering your question.

I think maybe what I know, actually does have something to so with the time hiccup today, in a round about way.
I call it Black ops but I think I have heard them called Psy ops. I even have a spray-painted sign outside my house, it is the Greek letter psy (like a trident).
Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I have had vertigo many years ago-very nasty you can't do anything.
It could well be vertigo but why in a now obviously Global scale???

Now we have worked out, it is a global event we need to find out WHY and WHAT caused it.

Some people experienced missing time, maybe their timeline was catching up???

I have brought objects from other timelines to help my family, so I know they exist. And my eldest has premonition dreams that since 2007 have changed for the better.

So a simple case of vertigo would be lovely but there is more going on here.

I am going to bed as it 3.30am here and my eyelids are closing by themselves. I'll check in tomorrow night.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
same in our home here for us , hmmmm , yet the feeling of contentment went with it wth
edit on 3-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I didn't feel anything like that that I can recall. I am in Eastern Standard Time. I wish I could be of help. I'd be interested to know what it is that you know that is so far down the rabbit hole, that nobody beleives you. Is there a thread posted about it? I am intrigued now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Just a thought that I wanted to throw out there....not sure where most of you are located (except those who mentioned time zones, or the east coast), are any of you in the areas that have been experiencing the strange booms or ground shaking? Since that remains a mystery, and strange like these symptoms, thought I would toss the theory out there.
edit on 3-10-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello all - I want to throw another observation/experience into the mix. After having the Faraday effect explained to me I have been turning all my electrical appliances off at the powerpoint when not in use. The Faraday effect explains how electricity is filling the air - when electrical appliances are switched to standby or simply switched off at the appliance - the electrical current is still flowing.

I have been turning the power off at the powerpoint for about two/three years now. The fridge - I am still working on that one - is the only appliance that runs continuously. People who come to visit mention how peaceful it feels as soon as they walk in.

However, I digress, because I don't have any television or radio playing incessantly I enjoy sitting in the silence - listening to my cats purr while I write or read. I live in a rural setting so I like to tune in to the birds or a distant vehicle etcetera...

Along with the distortions of time and unfamiliar senses of atmospheric change - is the ringing in my ears. Not tinnitus - it is an electrical type of sound. Over the past week I have noticed it has increased - that is why I set the premise for how I live - knowing about the Faraday effect.

I believe that the Earth changes - planetary alignments - Psych ops - black ops - wifi - microwaves - and all the secret government scientific applications to our lifestyles are all converging. It is just a theory - just putting it out there for people to ponder. Anyone else have the electrical ring or hum in their ears? I am a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer and know that the electrical ring/hum in the ears is a part of the journey. Mary Rodwell - globally recognised researcher believes the electrical ring/hum suggests that our Intergalactic Visitors and Craft are near.

Any thoughts - anyone?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A friend of mine had her child at that time.

Nothing else significantly happened that I know about.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I posted earlier in this thread, but thought I would reply to your specific comment regarding ringing in the ears, and other ear sensations. I had never heard of ear symptoms being a potential "side-effect" of increasing energy before. But I can tell you that I have personally been experiencing them in relation to the increasing energy waves, and have spoken with others who have as well.

Good journey!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Open2truth & others who are interested - all our senses will be heightened as we move through the Earth changes and the evolutionary processes. Our hearing will be able to detect much more than previously. This is why people are experiencing more intuitive awareness to outright psychic ability.

The ringing was very pronounced this morning - for me - then it faded and has recently returned. Mary Rodwell is a very sincere researcher and if you are so inclined - her website is ACERN.

The electronic ringing in the ears - once discerned as not tinnitus - is actually a sign of Contact. I am a Teacher and Students and Young Adults have described the sound in their ears. I believe it is common. When it is the sound I recognise I usually acknowledge that I am being visited or watched - and I know it is positive as I feel very secure and protected.

However - not all contacts & experiences are positive so do your research and seek out conversation - information and support from others.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
Just a thought that I wanted to throw out there....not sure where most of you are located (except those who mentioned time zones, or the east coast), are any of you in the areas that have been experiencing the strange booms or ground shaking? Since that remains a mystery, and strange like these symptoms, thought I would toss the theory out there.
edit on 3-10-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

honestly I wouldnt doubt abit if the strange noises and the odd feelings alot of ppl are experiencing. I live just west of where the east coast "booming" sounds are at, central Kentucky here. I believe, no evidence to back it up, that the earth is under extreme pressure from within, causing the odd quakes, booming and humming sounds, as well as messing alot of peoples energy field up. Seems to me that the pressure, like a balloon ready to pop, is causing the earth to send out pulses of energy which we are picking up on.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I have experienced the ear ringing in the past, sometimes really bad, bud dont recall hearing them lately. All I hear is usually a very subtle high pitched humming sound, impossible to trace any source for it.
but I would love to hear more about the faraday effect you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
For me around 1pm cst I was incredibly nauseous....a bit nervous. Personally I think the massive surge of anxiety cases and panic disorders are from Electromagnetic occurrances or from Infrasound being released intentionally.
Around 4:30-5pm cst I was extremely tired. That's about it , I'm not prone to nausea at all , btw

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i have had the ringing in my ears on and off for about 3 months now .... also the vertigo feeling too .... im not normally of the best health being diagnosed 4 years ago with type 2 diabetes and underactive thyroid so ive been on meds for these. our gp has retired so i have a new gp who before prescribing my meds had to do a health check ... my bloods came back abnormal (all high) but my thyroid and diabetes came back normal ???. im on citalopram now for my nerves which have been all over the place with shaking inside and uncontrollable bouts of crying and my blood pressure is very low. i really dont have a clue whats going on with me but last night i was getting ready for bed ( not sure of exact time) but i always retire between 10.30 - 11.30pm ... the bedroom was dark and i sat on my bed putting bits away in the drawers when i saw something like waves in the room. i can only describe them like when its hot and you can see heat waves off the road. it only lasted a matter of seconds but i thought it was just weird and i couldnt make any logic of it so just went to bed. im in the uk.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I woke up in an absolute rage at 1:33, 3:33 and 5:33 PM EST today (I have a strange schedule at work). The first two times, I stayed in bed, calmed myself down and drifted back to sleep after a bit. The third, I woke up and made it out to the living room before something my mother had said to me when I was visiting my parents' last christmas popped into my head out of nowhere and I lost it. Like "I have to fix part of the wall due to a laptop HDD flying through it" lost it.

I'm not easy to anger and only resort to violence if I feel my daughter is in danger. For me, this was totally out of character and the whole situation (not even involving the perfect 2 hour spacings between waking up) was bizarre. Why that dumb comment 10 months later? Why such feelings about one little thing? I also can say with absolute certainty I've never thrown anything out of anger before. Not to mention 2 hour intervals. I've seen and dealt with some weird crap, but nothing like that.

I know what you mean about being targeted, also. Sometimes the most inane, everyday things will lead to the acquisition of information that you probably did not even want in the first place. In my case, learning one thing that should be public knowledge led to several years of acting like everything was ok while being pressured to do something that ended with me losing every friend I had.

So now I sound like a paranoid schizo, but if you're targeted, you'll know what I mean. If you are, don't ever give in to whoever they may be.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
As the title of this thread suggests - lots of people are feeling, seeing and hearing things that seem out of place. The Faraday effect is basically the reality that electrical currents fill the air when you leave powerpoints on - think of it as a tap and you leave it on - only placing a glass underneath to catch the water when you have a drink. We turn the tap off when we don't require the water. It is the same for electricity. Turn the appliance off at the powerpoint. The air and in turn the atmosphere in your home will change - for the better. I have lived without a fridge when I was younger and I am ready to give it another go soon. Try turning all your appliances off at the powerpoint for a few weeks - will not cost you anything.

The ringing in the ears is - for me an indicator that my Intergalactic Visitors are keeping an eye on me - making sure I am all right. The electrical hum however is different - that has only manifested in the last week or so. It is consistent but if I could describe it as 'fuzzy' and it feels as though it is around my head - not necessarily in my ears. Does that make sense to those that are interested?

As for the fatigue and bursts of anger - write in a diary or do some stimulating exercise for awhile or find some type of outlet. The outlet will act as a diversion as well. Remember when we focus on something we give it strength and allow it to grow. Think of watering your garden - if you don't water it - it does not grow. We are all targeted in some way - through television - radio - newspapers and magazines. I rarely turn the television on now unless it is to watch a particular show.

I am glad I am contributing to this website community - thank you for making me welcome.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I had severe vertigo an hour before the East Coast Quake, felt sick & my father said I kept tipping over, which i cant even remember, but then after the quake, vertigo lasted all day & made me feel dizzy & sick...Last night, just major ringing in my ears. Had to keep turning up the t.v....Hubs was getting angry....
...Did you mention where you are from?? Sorry if I missed it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Have any experienced their cell phone alarms not going off on time? Me and a neighbor both have set alarms on our cell to wake up the kids for school and last week mine went off twenty micutes late and hers today went off 25 minutes late with no explanation for it (IE no phone messages for a missed call at the time or any text being incoming during that time) both of our kids wake up at the first alarm, so unlikely that they slept through the first alarms and caught the back up.

edit on 4-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: oops run on sentence :/

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We are entering a period of increasing energy - in both vibration and intensity. As all is energy, these vibrations are interacting with our minds, bodies, spirits and the earth in literally a multiplicity of ways. They are being experienced by more and more people, albeit in many different ways. As they rise, fall, and rise again, as increasing tides, experiences will spread, develop and increase among many more. In these cycles, when a surge of higher vibrational energy is receding, we can be particularly prone to lower emotional reactions, including fear and anger. On the flip side, during an increasing peak, higher emotional reactions can manifest such as love and joy.

Thank you again to the OP for reaching out to share their experience with others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join