It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Has anyone felt something odd today at 5.33pm GST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was sitting down today watching Sarah Jane Adventures with my two teenage girls; 13 and 17. When I felt a very weird sensation, I have felt something like it before when my electrical system has been in trouble. (I have had low potassium in the past but it is under control now.)

My stomach went up and down. as if I was on a ship in high seas. I felt as if I was falling and then as if there was an increase in G force. It made me feel panicky because I thought it was just me and that I was getting ill again.

I then thought to ask the girls if they had felt anything strange in the last couple of minutes. (I made no other comment.)
My youngest suddenly felt very fatigued, as if all the energy had drained out of her.
My eldest said it felt to her, as if she was on a ship and it had just gone over a very large wave and felt the up movement and then the down movement.
So the three of us felt something at the SAME TIME.

I also felt as if time had either stuttered or lurched.
Did we feel the Sun, although I haven't felt this before.

What I desperately want to know is has anyone else felt anything weird at this time????????
It might have felt different to you but it has to be around 5.30pm GST (Greenwich Summer Time.).

The reason I would like to know, is that we have been targeted before by Black ops, using a EM field weapon and I need to know if it was a localised event, OR a national event, OR a global event.

I am not ill at present nor are my girls, we don't do drugs (apart from supplements) and we hadn't been out in the Sun too long (In UK ,we are having a heatwave-yeaaaaaahhhhh!). Although my youngest is having trouble getting to sleep and getting up, since she had the HEV68 virus. (Usual teenager behaviour I think.)
We are quite psychic, so we may have picked up something in the ether, rather then the physical world.

If no one else felt it, then Black ops has been at it again and I will be calling on the Father for revenge.

Please don't ridicule me, as I know what I felt and all I am after is the truth and peace of mind.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Earlier this morning I was anxious and had this ready-to-vomit feeling. It took me several minutes to shake it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
wait, black ops? like call of duty?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No not really....

Although, the only weird thing I can comment on is my car clock has lost 2mins and my mobile 3mins (not to mention it keeps turning off!). I have asked others at work, home and relatives living 74 miles away that most of their mobiles keep switching off.

I have noticed more power surges as well as a blackout which lasted 2mins on Friday night at around 2:45am.

Not sure what the source is... But I'm working on it. Mainly down to the reason that I'm bored.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
What I desperately want to know is has anyone else felt anything weird at this time????????
It might have felt different to you but it has to be around 5.30pm GST (Greenwich Summer Time.).

The reason I would like to know, is that we have been targeted before by Black ops, using a EM field weapon and I need to know if it was a localised event, OR a national event, OR a global event.

You mean GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)?

What leads you to believe you were targeted by black ops before? What kind of EM field weapon?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just made a separate post a bit ago about a time shift I experienced earlier today. Two computerized clocks seemed to have a different timing as far as counting the seconds went:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I think this person maybe experienced something at the same time???

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You know, oddly enough I really haven't been feeling right for the last couple of hours ... Don't know what it is and I really can't describe it. And oddly enough it started around 5 and has been going since then ... maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something, but I certainly feel ... off.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27

I think this person maybe experienced something at the same time???

Hehe... nice coincidence, eh? That was me... curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I dont know if the time fits, but there was a very rare earthquake near Bermuda a short while ago. Other than that I have had some gas pain, but thats nothing new.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

Hi, You beat me to it by 2 mins with your link.

I'm Glad you found this thread, as it saves me linking this thread to yours.

I think we in the UK are ahead by 5 hrs, if that is the case, then both of you are talking about the same timeframe. Strange. LOL.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nothing happened to me today but this exact thing has happened to me and my mother. We were both outside smoking when we got vertigo (?) and felt like we had we had just bobbed on a boat though we were on very solid ground. No clue what caused it, we don't live in an EQ zone but I checked for seismic activity anyway because I'd heard of S-Waves before.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok, looks like my thread has started to die down... but because it's related I believe I'll just quote myself and unify the threads mayhaps:

This occurred around 1pm or so Eastern time. I was on the line cooking lunch for the restaurant I work at. We have a computer system instead of tickets so it's easy to see how long an item has been "rung-in". An order of chicken tenders popped on the screen and normally it takes 20-30 secs. to get that item down into the oil to begin frying. That particular item takes 5 minutes to cook (on a computerized timer built into the fryers).

So, I continue doing my thing and after 5 minutes the timer goes off and the chicken fingers come out of the grease. Now, the chicken must be drained of excess oil and placed into whatever they're to be served in (in this case a black basket). The process of placing the item in the window can also take 20-30 secs, depending.

So, based on the time it should have taken, this should be about 6 minutes. Five minutes are accounted for exactly because of the timer on the deep fryers. When I turned to "bump" or sell the item off my screen the computer said only 4:30 minutes had passed. Any suggestions on how this could be? Thanx!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
AriesJedi - I can empathise with you and your children. A couple of days ago I suddenly felt drained of energy - no apparent reason. Like you I callon my Creator when anything is not rational. Then last night I had a sense of time and energy being 'distorted' and I thought of MILABS or black ops. Time in general seems to be quicker - I understand we are in what is known as the Quickening. I also know that the 2010 Chile earthquake and the Japan earthquake this year both had a direct impact on our axis and both shaved some time off our daily revolution.

My lucid dreams last night were so out of the ordinary I am still sifting through them and will contact my counsellor to unload - not usual for me.

I say there are massive physical/earthly/spiritual changes that are occurring and because our history has been altered by TPTB and because we don't teach ALL subjects in school - we have to work it out ourselves. As long as we continue to share our experiences and thoughts we should be able to make sense of what is happening. I believe it is global and I believe we need to be aware and UNAFRAID as things ramp up.

Much Peace..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Was sleeping at that time, but since waking up have felt almost depressed. I have a good life and even had fun at school dance class this morning. But have come home and feel...sad. There is no reason for it at all. I don't know why I feel sad. I had a full day planned with friends and family but don't want to go out. This is not normal for me. That's why I logged on to ATS, to see if there was anyone else who 'felt' uneasy or that something was wrong with the world today.
edit on 3-10-2011 by zenius because: add

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I felt and experianced a tilt at 1900 EST, had to grab a table to keep from tipping out of my chair. Our times zones are off though.

But I'm healthy for the most part, wasn't drinking and had just eaten dinner.

Everything is ok now,

But this has been happening at least once a week now. I'm making a Doc appointment tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
somewhere around 12:30 mountain time I saw "wavy" like I was looking through a glass pop bottle, then "sparkles" for a while. It scared me, never have seen those things before.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I believe we are experiencing increasing energy waves that are beginning to be felt more widely - but they are experienced by different individuals in different ways.

I wrote a thread about some of my experiences here, if it can be of any help.

Good journey to you and your loved ones, and I hope you find the peace you seek.

edit on 10/3/2011 by Open2Truth because: reply malfunction

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I noticed here about 7-8 hours ago, that the energy on the planet picked big time. In fact it seems like it is escalating almost all the time. However I sincerely believe that the Planet is heaving and rocking from Energy from Nibiru. So I felt this a few days ago as well. I would say it is not black ops, but you picked up on Earth sway.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
very interesting thread. Woke up today and felt so strange Had no balance at all, this has never happened to mebefore. I am certain it has something to do with the weather, perhaps they are modifying it? i felt this at about 7 am GMT.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join