It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
To put it in the shortest way . . .
I have always been very spiritual and always believed that dreaming is another world completely. I just got a grip on lucid dreaming but only experienced it a few times. I have tried most ways to get it back but it seems to have slipped my grasp too far, i can't seem to do it anymore.
I've tried keeping a diary (I've had it for about ten years now an it's got many a tale to tell) but the past 3/4 years I've not really remembered any of my dreams as vividly as I used to.
There were many times I had reoccurring dreams where I'd go back to the same place, see the same people and have a good old catch up to what we've been up to. Dreams of other civilizations were we worked together in communities to serve those higher than ourselves (much like this reality).
I have tried the binaural beats, pineal gland activating tones, meditating, I'm lost for what to do next.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Stop trying..... If they come they come , if they don't, don't worry. They come back eventually.

The only suggestion I have and it works is, stop trying so hard. Don't activate anything or listen to anything, Thought and Hearing are tools of the mind. Try doing nothing at all make your mind silent, not a single thought as you begin to sleep.
You may just need a recharge.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Soulo - you have not lost anything. Trust yourself and your ability to lucid dream will return. You are trying to hold onto something that is not meant to be held. Relax - be still - and just like the butterfly or bird it will come and sit quietly with you.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

top topics

join