It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
Ok so I am trying to check out Stranger...39 since he takes his time getting back to use. Here is his pattern since this thread start.

Evaluation:
Tuesday 4 Oct posting between 0413 - 0546
Tuesday 4 Oct posting from 2005 to 0306 on Wednesday the 5th
Saturday 8 Oct posting from 0203 to 0449
Tuesday 11 Oct posting from 0140 to 0206
Sunday 16 Oct posting from 0103 to 0123

Talking points:
1. Pretty quick in the replys. So is a fast thinker and has it all worked out in the mind. Or is telling the truth.
2. All times do coincide with a midnight shift. Probably a 12 hour shift worker like 1900 - 0700. (that is the shift I am actually working right now.)
3. There are time gaps that are present. Could be days off but I doubt it because they seem random. Also posting on a Sunday morning is strange unless your job has 24/7 coverage. In which case your cover job sucks. Tell "them" you want something else. Come on... mess with their minds....I know you can do that. Then they'll give you a better "cover".
4. Poster does not spend very much time on here each visit. Seems to reply and leave. Which gets me to thinking.... If this is just a "cover job" why not hang out awhile. Looks like he is actually doing some work. (um...like I should be doing
)

Summary: Poster is talented, well rounded, mentally stable individual that loves to mess with people's minds for the fun of it. I admire that. Well done to you Sir / Mama. Keep up the good work.

But unless this is only going to be a "because I said so thread"......Going to go with a HOAX.

I am enjoying the read though.

1. Thank you, and why is both not an option?
2. You are correct. I believe I already stated this, I could be wrong.
3. I don't have that kind of sway.
4. I wonder what would happen if I stopped doing my actual work, would I get fired? Am I immune to that? It's been tempting, but I do my work because in the end it is my clients that would suffer, and sating my curiosity is not worth that.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
But cmon 39... We have people on other planets? Give us some meat.....do you have any pics you can share? Something solid besides your "word?".

I meAn, you have been to other worlds, but took no photos? Really?
edit on 16-10-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

If the PTB have given you permission to post this, then they should allow you to post something more than texts.....

Am I alone in saying Id give my life to be on the inside of this, to be able to see a photo...one pic...of life on another world? Hell 39, id give my life to see one photo of what you speak of.

Yet I know what you will say...just like all the other hoaxters: "i cant do that, id be giving out too much information.".

Prove us wrong. We want proof.

There are no "pictures" like you are thinking of. You can ... bookmark ... certain events. There is no forgetting even without full nano-saturation. When I am there (off Earth) I can remember everything that happens when I am gone, alhough my memory of things happening here on Earth is not perfect (pretty close, though I wonder if it's accurate).

I actually read your post as I was replying, so no that is not my answer, there are no pictures, there's no need for them. Imagine if your entire life was stored as movie you could replay any moment you wanted, see a "still" of anything that has ever happened. It's quite incredible. When I get home it fades just like every other memory I make here on Earth, but when I go back the memories I have off Earth are perfect again. And I am ashamed to say what my favorite "pictures" are of.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Or pics of one of those hybrids...At least photoshop something for us.

Haha, I can try to describe one to you. What kind would you like me to describe? One of the workers, pets, companions?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Ok so I am trying to check out Stranger...39 since he takes his time getting back to use. Here is his pattern since this thread start.

Evaluation:
Tuesday 4 Oct posting between 0413 - 0546
Tuesday 4 Oct posting from 2005 to 0306 on Wednesday the 5th
Saturday 8 Oct posting from 0203 to 0449
Tuesday 11 Oct posting from 0140 to 0206
Sunday 16 Oct posting from 0103 to 0123

Talking points:
1. Pretty quick in the replys. So is a fast thinker and has it all worked out in the mind. Or is telling the truth.
2. All times do coincide with a midnight shift. Probably a 12 hour shift worker like 1900 - 0700. (that is the shift I am actually working right now.)
3. There are time gaps that are present. Could be days off but I doubt it because they seem random. Also posting on a Sunday morning is strange unless your job has 24/7 coverage. In which case your cover job sucks. Tell "them" you want something else. Come on... mess with their minds....I know you can do that. Then they'll give you a better "cover".
4. Poster does not spend very much time on here each visit. Seems to reply and leave. Which gets me to thinking.... If this is just a "cover job" why not hang out awhile. Looks like he is actually doing some work. (um...like I should be doing
)

Summary: Poster is talented, well rounded, mentally stable individual that loves to mess with people's minds for the fun of it. I admire that. Well done to you Sir / Mama. Keep up the good work.

But unless this is only going to be a "because I said so thread"......Going to go with a HOAX.

I am enjoying the read though.

Good breakdown Subcsailor. The only way I can see his cover job fitting around these posts, including the Sunday, is if he was on some sort of eight day rotation, say four twelve hour nights on then four off.

Im going with hoax at the minute. He's well read and into sci-fi novels, and has plenty of time to spin a yarn on his long lonely night shifts. But again, what if.......?
edit on 16/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

i actually prefer Fantasy, Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time is amazing, I have to finish it still however.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindcontrolz

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by Terrorist
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

So, I'm gonna go ahead and be "that guy," and ask why you made a distinction about how not many humans understand the technology?

Part of it goes to what was really built at Area 51, which is an Engineered Consciousness (or EC), what would be referred to as an AI, although that was not the term favored (and its use is frowned upon).

There are some super intelligent hybrid species that are capable of understanding the technologies produced by the EC on a level above that of humans, which is why they were created to begin with. The technology is simply progressing at a rate beyond that which humans are capable of following except on a rudimentary level. The few super intelligent species have been limited physically, they are basically brains, and can not survive on their own.

How Monarch Slaves Are Designed To Interface With The Unix
System Of The Beast Computers
In line with what is being done by the Illuminati around the world with
their network of computers--the computers have access codes similar
to 666 666 666, and back out and close down codes similar to 999 999
999. These are the codes that the UNIX universal system uses, and the
Monarch slaves are being created with codes that interface with the
UNIX system for computers. (On some systems if the computer is
shutdown it will request an input code of 666fff666fff666fff666...This
can then be reversed F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6F6.)
chapter_1
mercury.spaceports.com... (16 of 32) [7/15/2000 8:09:34 PM]
The UNIX system is being used to allow the New World Order’s big
BEAST computers to communicate with any known computer,
including the minds of their Monarch mind-controlled slaves. In the
1960s, the U.S. Department of Defense began linking computers
together into a superhighway now developed into the Internet.
Hundreds of thousands of computers around the world are tied in. Like
buildings in a city, each computer has its own unique address. Most of
these addresses are registered at the Network Information Center in
Menlo Park, CA. Individuals can also be registered at the NIC too.
The U.S. Military links into the system with their Arpanet and Milnet
networks, which tie together such divergent things as MIT computers,
West Point computers, NORAD computers, Alr Force Systems
Command Space Division computers at El Segundo, CA and U.S.
Army DARCOM at Seckenheim, Ger. (to name a few). These are all
being tied together to form one vast electronic brain.

This specific chapter about the computer system starts on PDF page 651

Quite honestly I think you are asking me to provide information about things that do not exist. I have never heard anything about any of that. Then again those in the program are completely uninterested with what any government on Eqarth is doing, other than dealing with artificial intelligence.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I asked my contact about the staged photographs, he said look at their fingertips, that is what they failed to fix on the unreleased pictures. No idea what he meant, but that is what he said.

I am way ahead of you, and whatever "contact" you claim.

This is nothing else but another of the bogus claims of Apollo being "faked" based on some reports from the Apollo 17 crew, CDR Gene Cernan and LMP Harrison Schmitt. Last two men to EVA on the Lunar surface.

It is most likely concocted from Cernan's semi-autobiography The Last Man on the Moon: Astronaut Eugene Cernan and America's Race in Space

In his book, Cernan mentions some discomfort and bloodied fingernails incurred while working inside his suit, the tailored Apollo A7L-B suits used on that mission. What is brought up by ridiculous attempts to "prove" an Apollo "hoax" by the few adherants to this preposterous claim is a reference to photos of the crew of A17 on the recovery ship USS Ticonderoga after the splash-down of the Apollo 17 CM and the recovery of that, and the crew.

Some photos of Cernan, Schmitt and CMP Ronald Evans (who did not EVA on the Lunar surface) cutting a congratulatory cake have close-ups of Cernan's fingers, which try to "prove" that he suffered no injuries inside the gloves. (Even though those photos show injuries to his fingers).

Of course, none of the "conspiracy" claimants care to consider the couple of days' time for the travel back from the Moon, after the EVAs were completed. In a 100% oxygen and very sterile environment (in the spacecraft), even a few bloodied fingernails will heal a bit faster than here on Earth. And, well....must I say "Duh!"? They did carry First-Aid supplies...like Band-Aids, and such (or equivalents).

The tragedy was very real, it was also staged. They created the tragedy.

This is so wrong, the record is clear as to why.

It is disrespectful in countless ways........

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
No need to feel shame of what your favorite pictures are.....you are afterall talking about things that already could be deemed crazy.

So, why are you ashamed, and what is it?

Thx for the reply

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Yep, as far as sci-fi stories go, this one certainly has the "interest factor" being gradually handed out to us ... but that's all it is

Unfortunately, however, there's a simple flaw in your time line that conflicts with the details you've supplied regarding off-world resources and is simply not credible, no matter how SUPER your computer may be. However, I'll be more than happy to read your explanation for this disparity.

Ok, in an early post, you stated

literally thousands of planets have been strip mined to build combat vessels ...

and in a later post where you provide a simple timeline, you state that

80's: EC developed nano-technology and was relocated to Mars due to the lack of mineral wealth on the moon.

If we go by the 2 "facts" above, then the earliest that you say the EC acquired nano-technology was in the 80's ... approximately 30 years ago. So, according to your "facts", the EC did NOT have any significant space faring technology any sooner.

You now state that "literally thousands" of planets have been strip mined. Let's use the lowest interpretation of "thousands" and assume that you mean 2000 planets have been strip mined for materials used to build this mega fleet of yours.

So if we assume that there was NO delay and that the EC began to construct exploratory/mining vessels IMMEDIATELY that it achieved nano capability, that implies the maximum possible time for strip mining to commence could not have been any sooner than 30 years ago.

Therefore, a (minimum) 2000 planets stripped mined in (maximum) 30 years implies a locate planet/commence stripping at the rate of approximately 67 planets per year ... approximately 6 planets per month ... approximately 1 ENTIRE planet completely strip mined per week.

And thats assuming a total of 2000 planets only. But if by "literally thousands" you really mean 3000, 4000, 5000 or more planets, then the number being completely strip mined of all resources per week becomes a very hard to believe figure.

Ok, ready and eager for an explanation of how this wholesale ravaging of the galaxy has taken place in just 30 short years.

What you fail to account for is exponential growth, it is not linear.When you have hundreds of planets strip mined how long would it take for them to strip mine another few hundred. I was told thousands, and I believe it judging by what I have seen.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by tauristercus

At that rate we are looking at a grey goo situation. A typical homogenizing swarm, to quote Banks.

Why would a planet be just strip mined though? Surely using nano technology you could assimilate all matter from that entire planetary body leaving nothing behind?

When I say strip mined I actually meant the planet is completely assimilated, and I used the term that came to my mind. I do not know what a homogenizing swarm is, but the nano-technology used can very quickly turn all the machines strip mining into vessels for war, or any other purpose.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
"As far as currency that is recognized here I get very little. My mundane job covers that mostly. There are other benefits for being a company man however.

I do cognitive behavioral management to determine which hybrids are viable companions/workers. I work on the lower cognitive functioning species, which act as companions or a form of slave labor. Technically I am actually an employee of Boeing."

I cry BS BS BS!

Your mundane job pays you more than your cgonative behavioral management position with "Boeing" ? Yeah, riiiiight.

Let's see, you're an under paid part time therapist for special needs children and you also work a full time job at 7-11. You suffer from Grandiose Delusional Disorder and in spite of working two jobs, you have too much time on your hands. You also suffer from too little attention to yourself from your peers and will go to great lengths to get the attention you feel you need.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

What I get paid with working for Boeing can't help me here on Earth. You call BS, yet you tell me ... tomorrow they show up on your door and they tell you that there is a universe out there beyond your imagining, things you could not possibly imagine, but you will not get paid a single penny for it, you would say no? If so I am the one calling BS my friend.

I do not work with children, or any special needs population, I have worked with children in the past and now work with adults. Aren't we all underpaid nowadays? I have no other job. Good job with your diagnostics, where did you get your degree from? You would think if I had delusions of grandeur I would give myself a bit more of an important role in my "story". What more can I expect from an armchair therapist though?
edit on 19-10-2011 by StrangerThanFiction39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

At that rate we are looking at a grey goo situation. A typical homogenizing swarm, to quote Banks.

Why would a planet be just strip mined though? Surely using nano technology you could assimilate all matter from that entire planetary body leaving nothing behind?

When I say strip mined I actually meant the planet is completely assimilated, and I used the term that came to my mind. I do not know what a homogenizing swarm is, but the nano-technology used can very quickly turn all the machines strip mining into vessels for war, or any other purpose.

So, for lack of a better analogy, the machines are like Transformers? Like the science fiction movies/cartoons, not like power transformers.

Trying to wrap my mind around this.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
"There are nine secret BEAST computers of the New World Order, at
the time this was written. "Big Bertha" is the nickname of the BEAST
computer located at the secret military installation called Dreamland at
the secret Groom Lake, NV test site facility. Papoose Lake is referred
to as S-4. The other super-secret facilities in the area are named S-2,
8-6, and S-66. This area has become the Illuminati’s prime
programming facility for turning out Monarch slaves, and the Monarch
slaves which are turned out from this area have turned out to be the
worst basket cases. In other words the programming is very severe
which is carried out in this area. This area has also been used for the
space program, for the U-2 & SR-71, for the CIA’s A-12 spy plane,
for the Stealth fighters (Lockheed F-1 17A Attack plane) and bombers,
the Aurora, and for the U.S. government’s "Above Top Secret" flying
saucers."

www.truthorfiction.com...

The Truth
It's easy to see how this story would grab the attention of Christians. It's almost as though it were tailor-made to fit with the book of Revelation. And... it was.
Unlike most urban legends, we have a clear trail that leads to where the story came from.

There are various printed versions of the story that date back to 1973, but the most widely circulated early account appeared in Christian Life magazine in August 1976.

Three months after publishing the story, Christian Life received a letter from Christian author Joe Musser.
In it, he explained that the Beast Computer of Belgium did not exist in reality, but in fantasy.
Musser said that he created the scenario for a novel he wrote, titled Beyond a Pale Horse, and for a screenplay for the David Wilkerson film, The Rapture.
In the letter, Musser said that for three years he had seen the story he had created being passed along as fact.

The possibility for confusing fiction with fact was there from the outset.
As a part of the promotion for the David Wilkerson film, some mock newspapers had been printed which had convincing-looking news stories about events that could be associated with the rapture, including the Beast Computer of Belgium.
Unless one read the small print next to the copyright notice, there was nothing to indicate that it was fiction.

As with other urban legends, some thoughtful evaluation of the facts would cast doubt on the story.

Uhhhhh....Yeah....Okaaaaay. Another sad believer. Isn't it wonderful to be informed?
edit on 17-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

My professional opinion is that this person should seek help, sooner rather than later.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
what a fun and entertaining thread!

OP you have a great sense of imagination. You should really look at writing some short stories.

The think that stunk it up for me was this....

You mentioned that the Roswell (late 1940's) was used to cover up the traffic going in and out of A-51?

Well, A-51 wasn't in service until the 50's. It would also make one of the most inadequate places on earth to be a supercomputer site seeing how it was on a NUCLEAR TEST RANGE. EMP anyone?

thanks for the fun

I imagine if it was finished being built in the early 50's they would need to have started in the 40's.
EMP .. perhaps why it was built far underground?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Thank you so much for your replies to our questions. I have a few

1. Is this breakaway advanced society actively working to suppress technological advancements here on earth to ensure they are unchallenged throughout the cosmos? Keeping Earth in a primitive nostalgic state?

2. Do you know of any of the names of these ships?

3. You stated earlier that you do not apply for the privilege of working with these people, but are recruited. I would love to hear your recruitment story. Also, do they still recruit people and allow them to live offworld? How does one go about to gain their attention?

4. Most on ATS know that everything is under surveillance. Does this grand consciousness (EC/CC) have a tie into the Earth's internet and if so, does it consistently monitor it? if so, what for? Does the EC/CC actively participate within the earth's Internet?

5. Would it ever be possible to produce any evidence of advanced technology or hybrid creatures? either by a DNA sample or video of creatures or nanotechnology in action?

6. Could you please tell us more about your day job? What exactly is it that you do?

You also stated in a previous thread

"Nibiru is not real, Nibiru is a long term sleight of hand trick, much like Elenin is a short term disinfo tactic being utilized as we speak. If you knew the truth I believe many of you would not be happy. "

Would you care to elaborate on this?

Much of what you have told me has been on my mind for decades, as I have heard bits of pieces of the technologies and stories from friends, family, and colleagues that worked in the ultra deep black world. I have had several supposedly turn down incredible offers stating that they value their "Normal Life" here on Earth and couldn't bear to sacrifice, permanently, all their ties here.

I am fascinated and grateful for your posts and look forward to more in the future! Please don't let the doubters and naysayers deter you from sharing more.

Thank you again!
edit on 17-10-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

1. I believe they are only interested in supressing technologies that could result in an AI being created. Although from what I am told the way "modern" computers developed, their architecture, makes it almost impossible for now. So in a sense ... yes, they do not want true competition. They are allowing Earth to visit the cosmos though it seems, so long as we are not a threat.

2. Nope, I don't even know if they have names now that I think of it. They are not static creations like we would think of a ship. They are composed of nano-machines that can reassemble themselves into anything that is needed.

3. I do not know how it is with others, I only can speak for myself. I was driving to work to the school I was working at in the New England area and my vehicle broke down. Someone stopped to assist me and offered me a ride. I got in the car in the back seat and .... I dont know how to describe it, but the interior of the car changed, I thought I was halucinating and losing my mind, then I thought they drugged me and I asked them what they did to me. They told me I was going to quit my job, move to a new state, start a new life, and make discoveries I never dreamed possible. They did not ask me if I wanted to, it was as if it was a forgone conclusion and I had already accepted. They were right. I imagine they still recruit, and I do not know what I did to get their attention, I am an intelligent person, graduated near the top of my class, but I am really a nobody, I have no accomplishments to speak of.

4. The Earth has a CC which monitors everything, including the internet. It is not supplying information to any government here on Earth I do not think, who knows I could be wrong, but I dont think so. It monitors everything mostly in search of the hint of an AI here on Earth developing.

5. I am not sure how I leave Earth or how I get back, I do not know how it would be possible to smuggle anything, and if I did know I do not think it is possible to beat the CC that monitors me.

6. Someone else has already posted more about my day job than I intended to reveal, bravo for them.

As to Nibiru it is my belief that Earth is an experiment now, Nibiri is a long term experiment that will continue past 2012 I believe, Elenin was a short term one to be used once and done with. The truth is that there are no aliens, no secret navy space command based here on Earth launching attacks at Mars and Elenin, no global conspiracy by TPTB conected to Elenin, it was just a comet that was made out to be more for experimental purposes.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

What you fail to account for is exponential growth....

And what you fail to account for is the glaring lack of logic in your tale.

Not in the roughly three-decade timescale you have spun.

Sure, if the "hundreds" or even "thousands" of planets that were "stripped of their natural resources" were true....and goodness knows, there must be untold numbers of planets just in this one Galaxy....yet, here in our little star system, what we call the Solar System (named after our star, 'Sol')....we have but eight measly planets.

Pluto, poor thing, is a "dwarf"...more correctly, a recent (in the last few billion years) member of the Kuiper Belt most likely....that managed to get a bit closer, just for a while. Maybe a few million, or several hundred million revolutions ago? Doesn't matter, in terms of Human lifespans......

...however. What is NOT so easy is the transportation and logistics aspect of this "Grand Fantasy" and story.

Just our Solar System, with its eight major planets. Divide 8...heck, let's be generous...divide 15 into "thousands". How about we settle on 2,000? 15 into 2,000 = 133 So, this would mean (conservatively, assuming we found 133 star systems with at least 15 planets each)....that many star systems, in order to "strip" the resources from the planets that existed. Additionally, this means needing to find those '133' star systems, with about 15 planets per, at a reasonable distance to Earth.

Let's not mention the philosophical and "moral" aspects of possibly destroying a biosphere that might someday (in a few billion years) lead to the evolution of life. Nah....this alleged "EC: needs, what? Thousands of stripped planets?

Huh? Just how massive is our fictional "EC" supposed to be? With thousands of planets *stripped* of their natural materials?

Hint: Science Fiction writers strive mightily to make their prose seem at least plausible, using a vast knowledge of science and other disciplines to assist them.

With that much mass you could build one of author Larry Niven's RingWorld constructs......

........uh oh.....guess I just spilled the beans, eh??

Getting caught in a lie means the web is tightening ever so much, with each breath uttered.....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No need to feel shame of what your favorite pictures are.....you are afterall talking about things that already could be deemed crazy.

So, why are you ashamed, and what is it?

Thx for the reply

They are of a highly erotic nature. I think that is all I shall say. Even the best of us eventually succumb to base desires.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

What you fail to account for is exponential growth....

And what you fail to account for is the glaring lack of logic in your tale.

Not in the roughly three-decade timescale you have spun.

Sure, if the "hundreds" or even "thousands" of planets that were "stripped of their natural resources" were true....and goodness knows, there must be untold numbers of planets just in this one Galaxy....yet, here in our little star system, what we call the Solar System (named after our star, 'Sol')....we have but eight measly planets.

Pluto, poor thing, is a "dwarf"...more correctly, a recent (in the last few billion years) member of the Kuiper Belt most likely....that managed to get a bit closer, just for a while. Maybe a few million, or several hundred million revolutions ago? Doesn't matter, in terms of Human lifespans......

...however. What is NOT so easy is the transportation and logistics aspect of this "Grand Fantasy" and story.

Just our Solar System, with its eight major planets. Divide 8...heck, let's be generous...divide 15 into "thousands". How about we settle on 2,000? 15 into 2,000 = 133 So, this would mean (conservatively, assuming we found 133 star systems with at least 15 planets each)....that many star systems, in order to "strip" the resources from the planets that existed. Additionally, this means needing to find those '133' star systems, with about 15 planets per, at a reasonable distance to Earth.

Let's not mention the philosophical and "moral" aspects of possibly destroying a biosphere that might someday (in a few billion years) lead to the evolution of life. Nah....this alleged "EC: needs, what? Thousands of stripped planets?

Huh? Just how massive is our fictional "EC" supposed to be? With thousands of planets *stripped* of their natural materials?

Hint: Science Fiction writers strive mightily to make their prose seem at least plausible, using a vast knowledge of science and other disciplines to assist them.

With that much mass you could build one of author Larry Niven's RingWorld constructs......

........uh oh.....guess I just spilled the beans, eh??

Getting caught in a lie means the web is tightening ever so much, with each breath uttered.....

So what we have is opinion and goal shifting. You think something with the resources and capabilities can not find planets? Logistics loses meaning when ships can travel anywhere instantly. Here is your goal shifting, even if possible it is unethical. Nice of you to decide that.

Perhaps they can make that construct, although they do not have to have much mass, as they have the technology to remove mass from objects.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They are of a highly erotic nature.

Gene? Gene Roddenberry, the "Great Bird of the Galaxy", is that you?

Have you re-incarnated?? And begun to post on ATS?

(The way Roddenberry would have liked it, if he had had the budget back then):

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So, for lack of a better analogy, the machines are like Transformers? Like the science fiction movies/cartoons, not like power transformers.

Trying to wrap my mind around this.

That is a limiting way to say it. Imagine if each transformer was composed of individual cells, and had no personality, each cell was a machine all on its own. The cells could rearrange themselves however they wanted, even multiple transformers joining together to creating larger ones. Or splitting to create more small ones.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I asked my contact about the staged photographs, he said look at their fingertips, that is what they failed to fix on the unreleased pictures. No idea what he meant, but that is what he said.

I am way ahead of you, and whatever "contact" you claim.

This is nothing else but another of the bogus claims of Apollo being "faked" based on some reports from the Apollo 17 crew, CDR Gene Cernan and LMP Harrison Schmitt. Last two men to EVA on the Lunar surface.

It is most likely concocted from Cernan's semi-autobiography The Last Man on the Moon: Astronaut Eugene Cernan and America's Race in Space

In his book, Cernan mentions some discomfort and bloodied fingernails incurred while working inside his suit, the tailored Apollo A7L-B suits used on that mission. What is brought up by ridiculous attempts to "prove" an Apollo "hoax" by the few adherants to this preposterous claim is a reference to photos of the crew of A17 on the recovery ship USS Ticonderoga after the splash-down of the Apollo 17 CM and the recovery of that, and the crew.

Some photos of Cernan, Schmitt and CMP Ronald Evans (who did not EVA on the Lunar surface) cutting a congratulatory cake have close-ups of Cernan's fingers, which try to "prove" that he suffered no injuries inside the gloves. (Even though those photos show injuries to his fingers).

Of course, none of the "conspiracy" claimants care to consider the couple of days' time for the travel back from the Moon, after the EVAs were completed. In a 100% oxygen and very sterile environment (in the spacecraft), even a few bloodied fingernails will heal a bit faster than here on Earth. And, well....must I say "Duh!"? They did carry First-Aid supplies...like Band-Aids, and such (or equivalents).

The tragedy was very real, it was also staged. They created the tragedy.

This is so wrong, the record is clear as to why.

It is disrespectful in countless ways........

Wow very interesting. I am looking at this stuff now. It sounds as though previously people, tried to say it's proof they never went to the moon, which is false they did. I clearly see damage when he is cutting the cake. Although I just saw a supposed picture of them returning to Earth where he has no damage as well as pictures on the moon with no damage. I want to add I am not saying he did not go to the moon, he 100% did, but if this is what my contact meant some of these pictures were not meant to be released until they were retouched.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join