It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StrangerThanFiction39, will u please post info about Area 51?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangerThanFiction39

You stated Roswell was created to cover up Area 51 because of traffic, thats utter nonsense. Area 51 was first used by the CIA, this wasn't until 1955. The first runway was made in April 1955 and it was just a dust track. It wasn't till a few years later that the Area 51 we all love and know was built!!
Just because Area 51 is a secret base does not mean the info is not out there to find, for someone who claims to be in the know your lack of knowledge is quite scary.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangerThanFiction39

Originally posted by wiltondeportes
StrangerThanFiction39,

I just want to say sorry for the people that are so rude. When people lose ability to reason, they grasp for name calling.

Now, I am personally very intrigued by the story. It seems to make sense in a lot of ways. However, I'm a skeptic. I developed this when I began educating myself.

Is there any way you can provide proof of your story to us? What can we verify as true that would also verify your story without getting yourself in trouble?
edit on 31-10-2011 by wiltondeportes because: (no reason given)

Skepticism is a good thing, as is discernment. I am not here to prove anything, I'm not a whistleblower looking to out someone, just a guy with a lot on his mind/chest. This thread is more for me than for you, but if I can get some truth out there at the same time it seems win win to me.

I couldn't agree more about discernment. I consider that trait to be the root of intelligence. Knowing the black from the gray from the white....

Anyways, if you aren't here to prove anything, why bother with these annoying comments? Even though you say you don't care about others' opinions, you clearly seem to.

If typing your story made you feel better, I'm happy for you. All I can say to it is that it's a beautiful story. Until I have a shred of verifiable proof, it's pure fantasy to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
how did the original poster know that you wanted/could talk about any of this?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by quakerdipps

He saw him post something hinting to it in another thread

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That's the thing about ATS you can make as many claims as you like but if you blab your mouth too much you will trip yourself up. Troll busted

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Just thought i would pop back into this thread for a follow-up question if you don't mind.

Earlier i asked if you were familiar with evolution software to which you replied you were not but that you found it interesting.

Being a hardware and pics or it's not true type of person, i would like to know if you are familiar with Quantum computers and qbits ?

Also as you state that your job is to psychologically appraise hybrids, i would like to know how this is done, do you ever meet your subjects or is this some kind of test like bladerunner except performed in isolation without your ever meeting said subjects.

And if you have never met one, how do you know they are not fictitious ? And that you are being misled ?

And if you do physically meet these entities, how about some pics ?

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's been a bust night at work, I read a bit of this thread which talks about a supercomputer at Area 51, honestly havent really looked at it much though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Originally posted by Grifter81
The above statement is true if nothing else is! Your story is always going to be impossible to swallow without a leap of faith on behalf of the reader. People accept fiction readily because they know it's a flight of fancy. Tall stories told as fact will always have a hard time being accepted.

None of the technologies you have listed in the whole thread from the 'EC' downward are what I would call unimaginable. Is there any technology you have experienced which came from the 'EC' which would look like magic to my eyes? Something so advanced that I simply could not comprehend it? If so could you describe it and its uses?

I'm assuming you could understand such technology what with being part of the program etc.

P.S. Hardtostarboards post about pots and kettles wasn't racist. Have you never heard the phrase The Pot Calling The Kettle Black? Pots and kettles on stoves are invariably black after years of use. For the pot to call the kettle black would mean the pot was guilty of the very thing it was accusing the kettle of.

I would have thought someone of your standing as a psychiatrist, with all that training, would have come across that phrase before.

Or have you just betrayed your age/lack of training?

edit on 4/11/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

First, you misread my comment. Look again. I said racism had as much to do with his post (meaning his use of the word black was clearly not racist) as my post in that other thread had to do with this one, that is to say, nothing whatsoever. Not to be talking up myself, but sometimes my intelligence makes things go over other peoples heads.

I am not actually part of the program and only have limited access to nano-technology. Everything is integrated and is able to be controlled with your mind. After a while it becomes almost reflex like, instinctual. If I am thirsy I will reach out without even thinking about it and a cup will form out of wherever I am reaching (walls, tables) filled with water. This sometimes causes problems and makes me look a bit silly when I come home from extended stays offworld. Lighting, everything is controlled with thought (even subconscious thoughts), for instance your mood might alter your surroundings unless you actively control it.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard

Here's an interesting reply from StrangerThanFiction39:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello Kettle....this is Pot. You're black.

So what does anyone posting about an Earth sized Elenin have to do with anything? I'm not black, are you racist? Bringing in racism has about as much to do with this thread as what you linked.

This is hilarious that you didn't get that.

Is it because I don't have cool youtube videos to link?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

Originally posted by ProudBird
Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

You asked for a flaw. This is the most glaring one.

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

So you're a physician then. I want to hear you state it.

There are many things I want, sometimes we have to make do with what we have and not what we want.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
I have read quite a few pages of this thread and I must admit some of the posts by the member in question are very interesting to read and do link in with one another quite well however, the major problem I have with their posts is the amount of information being divulged...Or lack of it according to them. I, myself work in a job which requires me to keep absolutely closed-mouthed about most things I do and requires me to have an extremely high vetting clearance (which lead me to this site). There is no way this particular member would be allowed to divulge any information which they are not allowed to by their superiors. Regardless of what they do, it would be stupid of them and their superiors to release information which is classified. It just doesn't serve any other purpose then to create more confusion.

My job requires me to prove things based upon intelligence. I'm sure this member would be able to prove his literature to be the truth via documentation?!

Personally, I think not.

I agree, and if you read back on page 1 you will see I was allowed to. I was not prohibited from divulging my person, but it was made known if my identity was discovered I would no longer be enjoying field trips.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStreet1
Makes me think that long ago Man created Slaves to be placed on aplanet to make it more habitable - as the planet was groomed difft species capable of working in the new emerging enviroments until one day Humans could move on in. Interseting thread - gotta love it ! Humans are just a Cosmic parasite moving from place to place ...imho

Only time will tell. I have hope we can be more.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

You stated Roswell was created to cover up Area 51 because of traffic, thats utter nonsense. Area 51 was first used by the CIA, this wasn't until 1955. The first runway was made in April 1955 and it was just a dust track. It wasn't till a few years later that the Area 51 we all love and know was built!!
Just because Area 51 is a secret base does not mean the info is not out there to find, for someone who claims to be in the know your lack of knowledge is quite scary.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Actually if memory serves me correctly it was something back in the 40's as well. The crash was used as a cover up, yes. What did the CIA use Area 51 for? Secret Programs? What does a dust track runway have to do with underground facilities?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

StrangerThanFiction39,

I just want to say sorry for the people that are so rude. When people lose ability to reason, they grasp for name calling.

Now, I am personally very intrigued by the story. It seems to make sense in a lot of ways. However, I'm a skeptic. I developed this when I began educating myself.

Is there any way you can provide proof of your story to us? What can we verify as true that would also verify your story without getting yourself in trouble?
edit on 31-10-2011 by wiltondeportes because: (no reason given)

Skepticism is a good thing, as is discernment. I am not here to prove anything, I'm not a whistleblower looking to out someone, just a guy with a lot on his mind/chest. This thread is more for me than for you, but if I can get some truth out there at the same time it seems win win to me.

I couldn't agree more about discernment. I consider that trait to be the root of intelligence. Knowing the black from the gray from the white....

Anyways, if you aren't here to prove anything, why bother with these annoying comments? Even though you say you don't care about others' opinions, you clearly seem to.

If typing your story made you feel better, I'm happy for you. All I can say to it is that it's a beautiful story. Until I have a shred of verifiable proof, it's pure fantasy to me.

I respond because I said I would. If you do not want a response from me I imagine you would not post yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by quakerdipps
how did the original poster know that you wanted/could talk about any of this?

I made a post on another thread quite a while back saying I had some information. No one asked for it, so I decided to just not talk about it. I only posted my information when asked to by him, I didn't make a thread for attention.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
That's the thing about ATS you can make as many claims as you like but if you blab your mouth too much you will trip yourself up. Troll busted

Please show me where I was "busted". I am always irked by the inapropriate use of the word troll, so few even have any idea of its origins.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Just thought i would pop back into this thread for a follow-up question if you don't mind.

Earlier i asked if you were familiar with evolution software to which you replied you were not but that you found it interesting.

Being a hardware and pics or it's not true type of person, i would like to know if you are familiar with Quantum computers and qbits ?

Also as you state that your job is to psychologically appraise hybrids, i would like to know how this is done, do you ever meet your subjects or is this some kind of test like bladerunner except performed in isolation without your ever meeting said subjects.

And if you have never met one, how do you know they are not fictitious ? And that you are being misled ?

Cosmic..

I am completely unfamiliar with Quantum computers, at least to my knowledge. Everything is very hands off, maybe theres quantum computing going on, but for me it is simply nano-technology integration allowing for thoughts to become reality. I have no idea what I am "plugged" into exactly.

As far as them being fictitious it's entirely possible, so the question is what would the gain be in making me believe I am seeing and touching and working with creatures that do not exist? I meet them, I can touch them, speak to them, learn their different personalities. I name them even, you can start to tell them apart even when they look very similar.

Pictures do not exist in the way you think about them. There are no physical pictures, only digital. I went over this in another reply already.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Cosmic..

I am completely unfamiliar with Quantum computers, at least to my knowledge. Everything is very hands off, maybe theres quantum computing going on, but for me it is simply nano-technology integration allowing for thoughts to become reality. I have no idea what I am "plugged" into exactly.

As far as them being fictitious it's entirely possible, so the question is what would the gain be in making me believe I am seeing and touching and working with creatures that do not exist? I meet them, I can touch them, speak to them, learn their different personalities. I name them even, you can start to tell them apart even when they look very similar.

Pictures do not exist in the way you think about them. There are no physical pictures, only digital. I went over this in another reply already.

Thanks for the reply..i am guilty as charged for skimming.

That is really interesting though, it would appear that you are in the Matrix or Unimatrix-001 depending on personal preference.

My next question is how do you interface ? i realize you have probably said this already and i will go through the thread in full now, but just to clarify...in what way do you initiate connection to this created/generated/simulated/alternative reality, do you enter a room ?

Thanks.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

There's certainly a hell of a lot of flaws. Amusing read though.

Originally posted by ProudBird
Others who may be reading this (if any are still left) who are rational and intelligent will understand immediately the flaws there.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

So many that neither of you point to a single one. Easy to rebut something when you do not actually rebut anything.

Yes, so many, indeed. You know deep down that what you've written here isn't truthful and so do the rest of us (the sane ones, anyway). As I said though, amusing read.

Again, so many you can not name a single one. I do not care if you believe it to be truthful or not, as I have stated that is not my purpose. I just dislike foolishness. Any time a person claims there are so many problems they can not name one what they are really saying is I can't find one so I will claim there are many.

On 10/11 you said you work in "psychiatry." This implies something. I have degrees in psychology and neuroscience and I'm currently working on a degree in medicine. I know how people in the field talk. Anyone who states they "work in psychiatry" is implying something. Tell me about where you matched.

What do you think I am implying? I did say that, and it is true. I believe I already stated it was in the Northeast, in New England. More I will not say, I have said more than I would like to already about myself.

The implication, of course, is that you're a physician. No one says I work "in psychiatry" other than physicians (if they do they're either lying or uneducated). So you understand what I mean by "matched," then? Explain that term. PM me if you like.

You asked for a flaw. This is the most glaring one.

Psychiatric nurses do not work in psychiatry? They do not practice psychiatry, but they certainly work in psychiatry, if you feel they do not I respectfully disagree. I am not a nurse. As to being "matched", yes, it is where a lovely computer decides for you your future and where your residency will be. Just to be lighthearted this shows the power of the computer, only a fool would go against the computer who decided where they would be "matched".

So you're a physician then. I want to hear you state it.

There are many things I want, sometimes we have to make do with what we have and not what we want.

Now you're evading. Answer the question - are you a physician? Yes or no?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Have a read through the posts pal I do not have the time to link about 5 members calling you correctly out, the main point is that anyone in this type of job would A. Not have the time to casually chat about their job on a forum and B. Would be allowed to in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join