It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Privacy Invaded Eminem Recovery Extreme Privacy Invasion Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by goodehunting

People that can help you can only move forward if you provide some details, or at least a breadcrumb. Post a link to where your info is posted , website, blog, whatever. You have to understand that most people don't listen to eminem, and have no idea who you could possibly be.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Awwww, ile be your friend, but you need to layoff that methamphetamine dude! Truly we needs some pics of the hidden cameras or peeps will just think your nuts! Also what was in that email that was misinterpreted? Can you post it? Whats Eminem got to do with this, can you be specific please?
edit on 3-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
HOAX!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What did Best Buy do by the way?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Best buy touched him, when he was a child..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Listen mate you sound a little messed up. I used to do lots of Speed. At one point i thought people were watching me by hanging mirriors of my tenement roof! I # you not, i had kettles of boiling water ready to through a the postman coz i thought he was in on it, to be fair though i had been awake for 13 days solid. The point is you need a break from whatever it is that you are smoking/snorting or doing. Get some sleep and then go see the Doctor and i dont mean Dr Who. They can help or at least get you in touch with someone who can help you. Everbody loses it at some point, and your marbles sound like there circling the drain!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodehunting
Yeah this is really the person Eminem's Recovery album was about
I appreciate some of the support but I really want to find the information I need

Um, what?

Yeah ...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodehunting
Hi everyone I am a new member
For years the government or some other institution has conducted illegal privacy invasion by installing webcams in my apartments, by installing a keylogger on all my computers and then disseminated all of my information to a mass audience. Because the internet is so thoroughly censored I am unable to find concrete information about where to find the source of where practically everyone gets my information
I am willing to pay a handsome sum to whomever has the balls to fight big brother head on and tell me the information I need to know to avoid getting scammed systematically by the mainstream media, radio and other people who employ psychological warfare
I am aware that the information I will find will probably disturb me but you would do me a disservice to not tell me because you would protect people who wage psychological warfare, Big Brother and the violation of human rights
I can only move forward unless you give me the links to websites where the information is housed
I know you know who I am now please inform me

youd make more sense if you adopted this mans philosphy...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I am aware that the information I will find will probably disturb me but you would do me a disservice to not tell me because you would protect people who wage psychological warfare

Go to the FBI and tell them you know you're on to them.
By law they have to give you your file.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I want my file too! Can you get mine while you are there please?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So you inspired all of Eminem's other albums too because he basically raps about the same things on each album anyway (same s**t, different titles basically)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hopefully this poor sod has dropped the pipe and finally caught some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If you were aware of keyloggers then why did you continue to use the computer.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You could always get yourself some counter surveillance gear, find the supposed bugs, cameras etc and get rid of them
Although it is quite pricey www.spyshop.co.uk... Happy shopping

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Format your drives and reinstall Windows, buy buy keylogger!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join