It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Privacy Invaded Eminem Recovery Extreme Privacy Invasion Colorado

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi everyone I am a new member
For years the government or some other institution has conducted illegal privacy invasion by installing webcams in my apartments, by installing a keylogger on all my computers and then disseminated all of my information to a mass audience. Because the internet is so thoroughly censored I am unable to find concrete information about where to find the source of where practically everyone gets my information
I am willing to pay a handsome sum to whomever has the balls to fight big brother head on and tell me the information I need to know to avoid getting scammed systematically by the mainstream media, radio and other people who employ psychological warfare
I am aware that the information I will find will probably disturb me but you would do me a disservice to not tell me because you would protect people who wage psychological warfare, Big Brother and the violation of human rights
I can only move forward unless you give me the links to websites where the information is housed
I know you know who I am now please inform me

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
DATA ..

or

it didn't happen.. just say'n .. welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So your Eminem?

You should know who is doing it then. Remember your picture with those girls in the back of the limo? It aint uncle. hope you figure it all out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"For years the government or some other institution has conducted illegal privacy invasion by installing webcams in my apartments, by installing a keylogger on all my computers and then disseminated all of my information to a mass audience"

We need more info pal? If you are not nuts this should be a good one!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goodehunting

My guess... Justin Bieber?

Do I get a cookie?

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That you Slizzle?
I kinda doubt it.
Good luck in your search and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For years the government or some other institution has conducted illegal privacy invasion by installing webcams in my apartments, by installing a keylogger on all my computers and then disseminated all of my information to a mass audience. Because the internet is so thoroughly censored I am unable to find concrete information about where to find the source of where practically everyone gets my information
I am willing to pay a handsome sum to whomever has the balls to fight big brother head on and tell me the information I need to know to avoid getting scammed systematically by the mainstream media, radio and other people who employ psychological warfare
I am aware that the information I will find will probably disturb me but you would do me a disservice to not tell me because you would protect people who wage psychological warfare, Big Brother and the violation of human rights
I can only move forward unless you give me the links to websites where the information is housed

GAME OVER This is the show based on your life Google the truman show ......LMFAO

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Lol, my answer follows, (unless it got censored or replaced):

Smurfs are real

Santa does exist

the Tooth Fairy is a cheapskate

The meaning of life, to spend your life finding that meaning, or watch endless hours of Monty Python

Hope those links help with that information

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Quetiapine will be in generic form soon. Hope that solves your problems.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is exactly why the real conspiracies get overlooked. Nice try. Probably should have stayed in rehab a little longer.

But rehab is for quitters

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 3-10-2011 by goodehunting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

What does Emimem have to do with you being stalked? And your privacy invaded.

Not sure what you can do about it other than put up your own hidden cameras to see who is invading your space....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah this is really the person Eminem's Recovery album was about
I appreciate some of the support but I really want to find the information I need

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is Eminem' stalking you or what? Please explain how Eminem is relavent to you predicament? Are you saying you are the one Eminem's vid was based on?
edit on 3-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We ask that you elaborate a bit more OP/TC

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So someone is putting webcams in your house? So you must have found one. Got a pic of one you found. We're going to need some evidence otherwise no one her on ATS is going to believe you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by goodehunting

now that's what I call paranoid
you're going to fit in perfectly here, my friend

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
At a University of California school I sent an email which was misinterpreted. As a result the University of California or another party installed illegal surveillance in my apartment there my identity was stolen and people started harassing me. When I moved to Denver the same thing occured the only difference was that Best Buy or some other organization sponsored a website (which can still be found and which is widely referenced by people who live in Colorado) which recorded everything I typed and spread it to a mass audience. Several webcams were also installed in my apartment and my moms house effectively destroying my reputation and preventing me from making friends because my privacy invasion was so extreme, I don't know more information but I need it (because the web is censored) in order to move through legal proceedings to collect money for the damages to my reputation
if you tell me they would be forced to dismantle the webcams and only allow authorized personnel to view what goes on in my apartment it would also help me choose a correct career path
if you hate big brother and MKULTRA mind control experiments then you should help me

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

At a University of California school I sent an email which was misinterpreted. As a result the University of California or another party installed illegal surveillance in my apartment there my identity was stolen and people started harassing me. When I moved to Denver the same thing occured the only difference was that Best Buy or some other organization sponsored a website (which can still be found and which is widely referenced by people who live in Colorado) which recorded everything I typed and spread it to a mass audience. Several webcams were also installed in my apartment and my moms house effectively destroying my reputation and preventing me from making friends because my privacy invasion was so extreme, I don't know more information but I need it (because the web is censored) in order to move through legal proceedings to collect money for the damages to my reputation
if you tell me they would be forced to dismantle the webcams and only allow authorized personnel to view what goes on in my apartment it would also help me choose a correct career path
if you hate big brother and MKULTRA mind control experiments then you should help me

I think they make a medication for that

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
You could find the plug socket where the cameras are plugged in and turn them off?

Just a thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join