It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just a brief intro--this is who I am, and having said that, we live somewhere--who knows really where we are--in a relativistic, existentialist kind of stew--where, I propose, we do not even define who we are....something else entirely does that for us, at it's pleasure--so who am I to even introduce myself?
Having said that--I still have things to say, and have been quite interested for a long time to read everything all of you have to say. Much more interesting than anything I could ever add. But here I am, unfortunately, or fortunately, relative to your perspective. I stand before you, to make no judgements, as it is not my place, but interested, only, in your various opinions and points of view.

I have observed the etiquette here, which is one reason why I have waited a long time to introduce, that and trying to figure out who I really am, so I could properly introduce myself. Tonguenin cheek there--my take on things is if we cannot find some way to laugh at what this world has become, we will be sceaming soon......
I have enjoyed greatly the input here. Whatever it is, or whatever the point, it has helped me pass long hours that would have been much more painful without the external additions.

Whatever is to become of all of us, and whoever we are, I am here to learn, to absorb, and to pay respects to the questions, answers and pain we all endure on our path.....

Thank you for enriching my existence with your humor, your intellect and your observations. May we all find something better for all our searching and questioning and sharing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

If only we could all remember to do that.

Hold our tongue...
be non judgmental...
Wait our turn...
Learn more playfully...
Play less seriously...
And never, ever shoot the messenger.
Good addition to the rank.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you. Needed some balls to intro myself and I appreciate your response. If I have learned nothing else in life, my lesson has been humility. Whatever I comment here on out, my message is wilth great humility, in hopes that through what I have sacrificed, there may be a message worthwhile to others. And that is my sole interest in being here and speaking.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks destiny one, and here's to hoping that through the sharing of what we know, have lived through and experienced, our destinies will be better for it....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Night star. I don't know if you look like your avatar, and I'm not gay and a woman, but if you do....you hot, girlfriend. And thanks for the welcome

top topics

join