It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is obama a true American who stands for true democracy or is he trying to leave Americans defenseles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Obama is the American president but he will not say the pledge of allegance to the flag. Obama was muslim and switched to christianity while running for president. People thought obama was trying to take away every ones right to bear arms. Obama has put the country in trillions of dollars of debt. Obama blames other countries for the problems he caused. Obama had great controlling speech but does not carry out any thing he promises to do. Is he a true American or a fake planning on weakening America so the enemys can have a greater chance of destroying us?

www.snopes.com...
headinthegame.newsvine.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.cnbc.com...
www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

This is what I know as a fact about Obama. He has done nothing good/progressive for USA. He appears to be sinking our country.
Fact about Islam, you can't just suddenly convert out of Islamic religion he would be a marked man via the Islamic faith. He makes fun of the Christian bible, and is known to have muslim clerics visit frequently to the white house. On YouTube about year ago a quick vid came out showing him praying as a muslim with Muslims In the Whitehouse. Making America weak, yes.
edit on 3-10-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We are a Republic we don't want anything to do with a Democracy, and yes his inttentions are to bring down America period.

www.google.com... s_sm=c&gs_upl=762l7981l0l10602l17l16l1l2l2l0l330l2940l0.5.7.1l13l0

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He wouldn't be a true American if he even supported Democracy because America was, is, and always will be a Constitutional Republic.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
Obama is the American president but he will not say the pledge of allegance to the flag. Obama was muslim and switched to christianity while running for president. People thought obama was trying to take away every ones right to bear arms. Obama has put the country in trillions of dollars of debt. Obama blames other countries for the problems he caused. Obama had great controlling speech but does not carry out any thing he promises to do. Is he a true American or a fake planning on weakening America so the enemys can have a greater chance of destroying us?

www.snopes.com...
headinthegame.newsvine.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.cnbc.com...
www.wnd.com...

You got one thing right he has put us trillions of dollars in debt. Everything else your wrong. He won't say the pledge of allegiance? This video proves you wrong.

Not the Obama is Muslim crap again. I guess that church he went to for 20 years was a mosque in disguise huh?
He doesn't go through on anything he promises? Here's 8 pages of promises he has kept. Promise Kept rulings on the The Obameter

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Saying a pledge of allegiance to a flag is for mindless robots anyway

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow better posts from every one then i expected.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Obama may have said the pledge of allegance a time or too but it was on the news when he turned his back while every one was saying the pledge of allegance. More proof needed then just a simple video. Also there is many people, even obama him self knows he prayed with other muslims in the white house. Different muslims are even seen coming out of the white house. haha i am surprised you mentioned nothing about the right to bear arms. I thought maybe you would put a video up of Obama goung hunting with Dick Cheney. You kust love to reply negatively to my threads. I have seen many where you disagreed completely or almost completely when there is no one else who posts who does not agree.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
We are a Republic we don't want anything to do with a Democracy, and yes his inttentions are to bring down America period.

www.google.com... s_sm=c&gs_upl=762l7981l0l10602l17l16l1l2l2l0l330l2940l0.5.7.1l13l0

What gives us the edge isssss, we are republic and democratic. Obama is neither.
Hey it is you Republicans adding the anti American Obama to the mix is Americas downfall. Your party will intact loose seats on next elections we 99% are not going to pad your pockets or endorse your wars anymore
.protest rwaches all parties all levels.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Is this some kind of test demon?

I checked out the first of your links from which you gleaned your information. In it I found not agreement with your position but rather a complete repudiation of these false claims which you seem to espouse. You knew this didn't you? That you were proving your point with arguments which disprove your point?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

America is a democracy, however, republicans have been running America for a long time trying to fix what the democrats destroyed. America is the freedom nation but add a few crazies and you get a law that states it is illegal to drive a car with in the range of 3,000 miles of the white house. haha. Obama claimed to be democratic and he has put the country trillions of dollars in debt and is now trying to blame it on other countries. Hopefully if Obama runs for president again he will not win. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will win the election whetehr they are democratic, republican, liberal or what ever the case may be. No one should hate obama because of his color but should dis like him because of his actions.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

That is for people to decide. Maybe you just looked at the word false on the first link and thought i was trying to disprove what i said or maybe you actually have something there. Yes i am aware of the links i posted but it is also up to people to decide what the truth is. If i would have known the true answer to my question i would have not posted it up on above top secret to get an answer.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Let see, Obama is just like any other president before him, he is a Capitalist.

When it comes to the national debt, Bush added 4 trillions Obama has added so far 3 trillions.

That is an impressing number right?

No so, taking into consideration that our own Federal reserve has added an impressive 16 Trillions since 2008 and this money do not need permission from congress or signature from Obama to be used.

www.cbsnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

The Fed's $16 Trillion Bailouts Under-reported

www.forbes.com...

edit on 3-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Very interesting. Thank you for your post. I wonder how much more the federal reserve and Obama can put us in debt by the end of Obamas presidential term.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, given the status of America economy right now, we will need yearly stimulus to keep no only the government working but states working also.

The only problem is that while Obama needs congress approval for the stimulus and to keep government working, the Fed can use funds any way they can without any congress approval that is some scary thing and the reality is that we the tax payer do not vote for the fed governor.

edit on 3-10-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
reply to post by lbndhr

America is a democracy, however, republicans have been running America for a long time trying to fix what the democrats destroyed. America is the freedom nation but add a few crazies and you get a law that states it is illegal to drive a car with in the range of 3,000 miles of the white house. haha. Obama claimed to be democratic and he has put the country trillions of dollars in debt and is now trying to blame it on other countries. Hopefully if Obama runs for president again he will not win. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will win the election whetehr they are democratic, republican, liberal or what ever the case may be. No one should hate obama because of his color but should dis like him because of his actions.

Agreed

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Yes, given the status of America economy right now, we will need yearly stimulus to keep no only the government working but states working also.

The only problem is that while Obama needs congress approval for the stimulus and to keep government working, the Fed can used funds any way they can without any congress approval that is some scary thing and the reality is that we the tax payer do not vote for the fed governor.

We do not vote for the federal government we vote for the president that has sole decision on who runs the federal government, so I'm a way we do have a hand in the decision of who the fed gov is.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It's really interesting how he recites the pledge only when he is forced to do so, like when he is in front of hundreds of people and only when he thinks it's the popular thing to do.
What's more interesting is his body language when he says "under God".

But yes he is indeed trying to leave this country defenseless, case in point, remember what he said just a few days before getting elected?
"We are four days away from fundamentally transforming America"
That's probably the only campaign promise he has kept.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Yes but so far no matter who the president is or under which elite party falls most of the Federal Reserve governors are either Goldman Sach or JP Morgan alumni actually Goldman Sach minions have been into government positions for decade, from the treasury department to central banks.

That tells you who really governs America and is not Obama the same way that it wasn't Bush or Clinton before him.

.Goldman Sachs alumni hold many of the top government positions

Indeed, Goldman’s presence in the [Treasury] department and around the federal response to the financial crisis is so ubiquitous that other bankers and competitors have given the star-studded firm a new nickname: Government Sachs.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

i wouldnt say so the current potus alliegences lay with what ever way the political winds blow.

i say no

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join