It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will make children cry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Given Ron Paul's views on the wars, his actions as president would cause kids across the United States to break down and cry. Someone please embed the video for me as my computer never allows me to to do so. Thanks

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Here you go

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Excellent.

I hope Ron Paul has the opportunity to make all kids in the US cry. Heck, he could even make me shed a few tears.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I am a Ron Paul supporter. In the video above I think Obama had the right idea. I think he meant what he said, like I think Ron Paul means what he's saying. The problem is, I don't think they have the power to do it.

I think they are just the face of the machine, that is all. You're always hearing about the broken promises regarding President Obama, I don't think he was trying to deceive everyone and I also think Ron Paul isn't trying to deceive anyone. It's just the way the game works. The president doesn't have the power to just "end all wars" like everyone thinks he does.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Bull#!!!
The President can now even declare war without the backing of The Congress. You think that he couldn't exercise his ability as the head of the military to bring them home? While I agree that the man could have been threatened with the death of his family, or something equally horrendous, if he didn't comply with the so-called PTB within the military industrial complex, and other war-profiteers, he CERTAINLY has the power to end all military action with the sweep of a pen.

The question is, does he have the balls to do it?

Ron Paul does. The "man" we have in office now, doesn't... Either that, or he is just a lying snake of a politician, just like every other bastard we've had in office for the past 50 odd years.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09

Here you go

While watching the video and ad for Obama popped up asking me to donate to Obama.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Like I said, I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I understand the president has this power but for some reason it's not being used.

I never said I have the answer, all I know is what history is teaching us, not from 100 years ago either, from 4 years ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

I am a Ron Paul supporter. In the video above I think Obama had the right idea. I think he meant what he said, like I think Ron Paul means what he's saying. The problem is, I don't think they have the power to do it.

I think they are just the face of the machine, that is all. You're always hearing about the broken promises regarding President Obama, I don't think he was trying to deceive everyone and I also think Ron Paul isn't trying to deceive anyone. It's just the way the game works. The president doesn't have the power to just "end all wars" like everyone thinks he does.

I know what you mean.. but I think Ron Paul means to do it much more than Obama ever did.

Also, people should look at his old age as a GOOD thing.. it could mean that he's more likely to stand up to TPTB because he cares less if they kill him, he's so old anyway (I'm half kidding... but its not a bad point)

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by litterbaux

You have a good point there (I think a lot of us here believe presidents don't make policy). The strings are pulled by a select few behind the scenes.

I think a lot of us who are counting on Ron Paul hope he has the fortitude and the courage to shed light on the forces who are dictating our policies. Some people may not agree with all his policies, but he's shown he has the conviction on doing what he thinks is right for America.

Obama has shown he's a push over and I don't think he has the backbone nor the fortitude to go against the status quo in Washington.

I'm hoping if Ron Paul does win the presidency, and if he finds his back is against the wall, he comes out fighting and spills the beans to the American people and tells us who's pulling the strings behind the scenes in Washington. I think if he did that, a lot of people in this country would rally around him.

He's an old insider that has seen a lot of corruption during his time in government. Sometimes when you get up in age, you get sick and tired of people getting away with the same political bs. You start feeling like you have nothing to lose, and now its time to set the place on fire. It's not about your personal safety anymore, it's about leaving this earth knowing you did something good for humanity.

I kind of feel like that about Ron Paul. He's not afraid to go against the grain. He's not afraid of people making fun of him or joking about his policies. He knows he's right and he knows the majority of the people agree with his perspective on America.

edit on 3-10-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Using peoples feelings to get vote for that Hybrid thing called Ron Paul, bad trip bro!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Using peoples feelings to get vote for that Hybrid thing called Ron Paul, bad trip bro!

Huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join