It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mark of the Beast the Microchip or Six Pointed Star?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Beast is used to represent a kingdom, empire, or political power (Daniel 7:23)

“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it."

The New World Order kingdom will take the Hexagram as its symbol... Just as Israel (Mystery Babylon the Great) uses it now

You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you: I am the LORD.

Marks seem to be symbols printed upon your flesh

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7

I'm leaning towards the mark being a physical mark that is printed on you. The six pointed star makes sense because it is used in so many black magick rituals to summon demons. Islamic prophecy also mentions the hexagram being used to mark the followers of Allah. What say you?

I say:

Still another expression of zombified fanatism, originating from a religious psychosis or sub-standard intelligence.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
To the decent and functional readers of this forum, I apologize for the excessive and irrational language in my recent post, but I have myself now for two years regurlarly been exposed to such a language from invasive evangelists, whose arguments can't stand by themselves, and where said evangelists instead resort to character-attacks (which are ignored by pro-christian biased 'moderators').

I have no intentions of participating, or even being a 'member' of such a forum, but unfortunately it seems impossible to terminate an ATS membership officially. So dramatic as it may appear to be, my only option is to get myself banned, which hopefully will be soon.

(As I have posted almost identical versions of this all over the place, it shouldn't take long, before the complaints start rolling in, helping my aim. Invasive evangelists are notorious for their inability to handle criticism or opposition).

If I'm not banned today, I can continue tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Sounds like forum suicide. May I ask what stops you from just NOT coming to this website? Sounds so dramatic...begging to be banned because you just can't quit showing up.

Anyhoo, I believe the mark of the beast will be a MICROCHIP. Everything we do nowadays, cell phones, computers, cars, etc, are all advanced because of the microchip. Seems safe to foresee a chip being the one thing we'll need to buy or sell anything in the future.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApocalipzNow
reply to post by bogomil

Sounds like forum suicide. May I ask what stops you from just NOT coming to this website? Sounds so dramatic...begging to be banned because you just can't quit showing up.

Anyhoo, I believe the mark of the beast will be a MICROCHIP. Everything we do nowadays, cell phones, computers, cars, etc, are all advanced because of the microchip. Seems safe to foresee a chip being the one thing we'll need to buy or sell anything in the future.

Quite corrrect, it is intentional forum suicide. I have for my own reasons decided to TERMINATE my membership of this site, meaning that I am not labelled as a member on my profile. I.e. saying "Bogomil is non-member".

Which is not the same as walking away and still be labelled as a member.

So to my knowledge, only option to terminate my membership is to be removed ~ banned, which seems to be almost impossible, no matter how idiotic and aggressive I behave (while some christian-critics have been kicked out for less than ten percent of my present deliberate insults).

There are some fishy machiavellian machinations going on at ATS administration-level.

Returning to topic, at least from a secular perspective, whatever is going wrong with mankind (and I am from my position fairly convinced, that we can't continue as we do) will be the reptile-brain part of mankind being unable to handle our technological advancements properly.

Putting nukes in the hands of sociopaths (no matter what ideology they come from) is asking for big trouble.

So I'm inclined to agree with you, that microchips or similar technology will be the next step to control all mankind. Though it won't function, but instead kill us as a species, but that's another story.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
bogomil sez:

"So to my knowledge, only option to terminate my membership is to be removed ~ banned, which seems to be almost impossible, no matter how idiotic and aggressive I behave..."

Laz replies:

Try harder, bog. Generate more T&C violations.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good damn riddance. In the last 6 months the three biggest trolls to this forum have either been banned or quit.

Never thought I'd see this day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join