It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mark of the Beast the Microchip or Six Pointed Star?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm leaning towards the mark being a physical mark that is printed on you. The six pointed star makes sense because it is used in so many black magick rituals to summon demons. Islamic prophecy also mentions the hexagram being used to mark the followers of Allah. What say you?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Did you post something about that on the Goetic Invocation of Asmodeus video?
About the six pointed star?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
haha yeah i was there last night

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Godschosen7

The star of David as it's called is supposedly used to summon demons and bound them, preventing them from harming the summoner.

Islamic prophecy also mentions the hexagram being used to mark the followers of Allah

Who told you this?

I don't think the mark of the beast is either of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

First you have to believe that the mark is a real coming event. Then you have to believe that such a mark could be used to control the masses...

As far as the supposed mark being a six pointed star of David i don't see that. Why do people take what is a symbol of Judaism and assign it such a negative value...

As far as it being a chip I wouldn't believe that either. We already rfid lots of stuff. And there are chips being developed to track your medical well being and hold your personal records. The PTB do not need RFID trackers to find you. They are very good at it without them...

I'm going to say if (and i don't believe any of it) there is a "mark" it is currently unknown. A supposed entity with great enough charisma to convince the masses to be labeled wouldn't pick a symbol people already assign an evil connotation to. . . .

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Hi I found it when I was researching Islam

Islam’s End Time Prophecy
answering-islam.org...

Abu Dawud At-Tayalisi recorded from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah said…

A beast will emerge from the earth, and with it will be the staff of Musa and the ring of Sulayman (Note: Solomon’s ring had a Hexagram on it, it was used to control demons) peace be upon them both. It will strike the nose of the disbelievers with the staff, and it will make the face of the believer bright with the ring, until when people gather to eat, they will be able to recognize the believers from the disbelievers.

It was also recorded by Ibn Majah. Ibn Jurayj reported that Ibn Az-Zubayr described the beast and said, “Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits. It will bring out with it the staff of Musa and the ring of Solomon. There will be no believer left without it making a white spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is shining white as a result; and there will be no disbeliever left without it making a black spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is black as a result, then when the people trade with one another in the marketplace, they will say, `How much is this, O believer’ `How much is this, O disbeliever’ And when the members of one household sit down together to eat, they will know who is a believer and who is a disbeliever. Then the beast will say: `O so-and-so, enjoy yourself, for you are among the people of Paradise.’ And it will say: `O so-and-so, you are among the people of Hell,’

Corresponding Christian prophecy
Revelation 13:14-17
Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Godschosen7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

The Menorah is actually the traditional symbol of Judah. The six pointed star is an ancient occult symbol that the Jews adopted in the wilderness during their apostasy.

“The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR…according to the Rosicrucians…was known to the ancient Egyptians.” (Graham, p. 13)

“Six Triangles is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the Land of the Spirits.” (Churchward, p. 177)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ROTHSCHILD FAMILY CREST = HEXAGRAM

It had nothing to do with the Jews at first.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This is what I found, Basically it says the beast will carry with it the seal and when believers see it they will be not be affected, But the non believers will......Something of the sort. The source you used is

"Its head is like the head of a bull, its eyes are like the eyes of a pig, its ears are like the ears of an elephant, its horns are like the horns of a stag, its neck is like the neck of an ostrich, its chest is like the chest of a lion, its color is like the colour of a tiger, its haunches are like the haunches of a cat, its tail is like the tail of a ram, and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is a distance of twelve cubits. It will bring out with it the staff of Musa and the ring of Sulayman. There will be no believer left without it making a white spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is shining white as a result; and there will be no disbeliever left without it making a black spot on his face, which will spread until all his face is black as a result, then when the people trade with one another in the marketplace, they will say, `How much is this, O believer' `How much is this, O disbeliever' And when the members of one household sit down together to eat, they will know who is a believer and who is a disbeliever. Then the beast will say: `O so-and-so, enjoy yourself, for you are among the people of Paradise.' And it will say: `O so-and-so, you are among the people of Hell,'

There seems to be no evidence from scripture to prove that Davis used the seal, Only his son Solomon:

Solomon's "wives turned his heart after other gods", their own national deities, to whom Solomon built temples, thus incurring divine anger and retribution in the form of the division of the kingdom after Solomon's death.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-10-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Are you implying that there were Rothschild during the enslavement/exodus of the jews... I'm not seeing your point...

The hexagram is a mandala symbol called satkona yantra or sadkona yantra found on ancient South Indian Hindu temples. It symbolizes the nara-narayana, or perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God

Now I believe the earliest examples of this are from about 1700 BC...

The Rothschild family began its ascent to the top of euro society in the 1700's... The earliest Jewish use of it was found to be a 3-4 century stone from a synagogue in Galilee...

edit on 3-10-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They changed their family name Rothschild means red shield., It's mentioned earliest in the 12th century as a Jewish symbol. It has Kabbalah origin.

In 1354, King of Bohemia Charles IV prescribed for the Jews of Prague a red flag with both David's shield and Solomon's seal, while the red flag with which the Jews met King Matthias of Hungary in the 15th century showed two pentagrams with two golden stars.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have to admit that I can only bring in bits and pieces of info, Really not an expert. It has been a couple of years since I read on the subject so correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ah. Hope you enjoyed it. I tend to drone whilst narrating.
You do realize it's a reading from the medieval Key of Solomon, don't you?
Most people don't seem to grasp that part...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It begs to question whether those who unwittingly attained the mark without knowing its true origin or the meaning of its symbolism will be condemned. I am referring to those who enjoy acquiring body art[tattoos]. I myself, a devout follower of Christ, have unknowingly marked my body with two pieces of art that are homage to Horus, the Egyptian sun god, and the Illuminati triangle(The Legend of Zelda). At the time I received this art, I was unaware of their symbolism. Of course, I learned why the Bible warned against defiling thy body [the temple of Christ] with marks or piercings in light of the information I received during my time studying these occults and their symbols. Needless to say, I was consumed by utter stupidity at the time I had this ink implemented into my skin.

I believe after repenting for my ignorance and rebellion against the teachings of the Word, I have been forgiven. Let us pray Gods mercy extends to those who still live in this ignorance.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

That links to a mark of the beast as I see it.
It is a mark and it holds all a persons information. At this stage they are suggesting its a temporary mark though to make it permanent, one would assume, would be very simple.
The bible is specific, it has to be a mark on head or forearm.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Considering the antichrist's main target in the end will be the Israel and the saints I doubt he'd use their symbol. The world wont gather around that.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Kabbalah is black magic and that seems to be where the symbol originated from. It's used to summon spirits therefore I have no Idea why the Jews are so proud of it, Without really understanding it's origins.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think that the mark of the beast is a chip. But in the Bible it clearly says it is the number 666.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

I think you will be alright

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and unites all of Israel. (Judah with the lost tribes) The nation Israel is actually Mystery Babylon the Great. Satan has a counterfeit for everything, a counterfeit mark of the beast, a counterfeit antichrist, a counterfeit New World Order and a a counterfeit Israel.
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

The house of Israel and the house of Judah split during the era of Solomon. The house if Israel is still 'lost'
Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
whitesareisrael.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

God put everything you need to know about the mark in the Bible itself to protect those from getting the counterfeit Luciferian mark of the beast. Furthermore god has used marks before with Cain. The mark was something visual so those who saw Cain would not slay him. It would have to be ON the skin not IN the skin.

A mark is something that is printed upon you.
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you (Leviticus 19)

The mark is going to be ON your skin not IN your skin.
Textus Receptus
“And it causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bondmen, that it should give them a mark ON their right hand, or ON their foreheads; and that no one should be able to buy or to sell, except he who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of its name.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join