It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you fooling yourself ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Why do you keep taking my statements so persoal ? They certainly aren't meant to be. I believe that generations would deterioratete if the whole world became as it once was. Once there was no belief in God
in the whole world save noah and his family. So without you going into some over bearing redudant spew about it. I believe thar's why it says in Genesis there was violence all ove rthe earth. Belief in God is the salt of the earth. Take it away and it will rot.

It's not at all about you. Somehow I don't believe you have that clearly in mind.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Why do you keep taking my statements so persoal ? They certainly aren't meant to be. I believe that generations would deterioratete if the whole world became as it once was. Once there was no belief in God
in the whole world save noah and his family. So without you going into some over bearing redudant spew about it. I believe thar's why it says in Genesis there was violence all ove rthe earth. Belief in God is the salt of the earth. Take it away and it will rot.

It's not at all about you. Somehow I don't believe you have that clearly in mind.

Fair enough.

Perhaps it was the way it was worded. It might have been better to say "Fast forward and current humanity are the product of " etc etc. When you state "you are the product of" it becomes far less clear exactly what you mean.

Either way, that is a rash judgement and he is not real.

edit on 10-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

reply to post by ColCurious

To say we don't know implies there is subjective evidence. Or that you have a mouse in your pcket. You can't imply that I don't know. Just dosn't work for me.

No it doesn't. Not knowing means having no objective evidence (verifiable by a third party).
If you really would know, you would be able to present the objective evidence your knowledge is based on... which you can't, so you don't.

Believing on the other hand is based on subject evidence (opinion). Thats the difference.

Objective evidence is fact, Subjective evidence is opinion.

If we can't agree on simple established terms then there is no point in debating anything, sorry.
edit on 10-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's not a judgement, it's a fact and he is really the judge and you'll see someday so NAH ! Give me a kiss Cog.

Col
The difference between subjective and objective means I have seen things I can't show you. So you're wrong.
Such as a woman I know personally, who doctors had written off, to a coma after a brain anurism. The people from her church prayed over her in the name of Christ. And the doctors still don't understand how she was up, walking around, the very next day and leading an absolutely normal life to this day. I just seen her a week ago. So don't try to dictate what subjective is to me. The woman is bonified miracle according to the doctors. I don't like to use healings bvut you ignore miracles that absolutely do happen. You are just wrong and evidence isn't needed for me to KNOW that.

edit on 10-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's not a judgement, it's a fact and he is really the judge and you'll see someday so NAH ! Give me kiss Cog.

Randy, although I obviously don't believe in this version of religion. If in the end it turns out you are correct, I will be delighted for you. Genuinely.

Though it won't be all bad for the rest of us either. From what I hear of the climate in store for those who get the descending elevator/ hell, summer clothes will be enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

At our end Cog if I am right you would be even more delighted to be where I go and so would I. Thus the reason I fight so damn hard with you peeps. It's really for you that I'm fighting for. I know how that sounds. But it's the truth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join