It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant Peak In UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Okay so I just thought I would bring this to everyones attention. I've been keeping my eyes up at the skys non stop for about six months now after a string of UFO sightings, and I still continue to have plenty more.

Not only have around six of my close friends seen the same UFO sightings, but as it turns out quite alot of people i know have been seeing the same strange things. I have influenced my close friends regarding the UFO subject, but these other people I have spoke to lately have not been influenced by me at all and they them selves were the ones to bring it up in conversation. I think thats a key fact.

In the last 2 weeks about 8 aquaintances have told me of there own recent sightings, and they all mention the same things I have been observing:

Strange bright orange/yellow lights that sit in the sky from anywhere between 20 mins to hours at a time, and then they suddenly decide to fly around.

Wierd craft with that glow red/blue and green. (Also I've seen on a number of occasions, the red glowing caft have near misses with the ones that glow yellow, they fly at them intentionally, I dont know what the means :s )

Things that look like stars in the distance (specks of light) that jitter/jump around the sky.

Diamond shaped craft with lights at either point.

Black/grey triangles with pulsating lights at each angle.

Silver/white orbs whizzing through the sky and clouds.

Egg shaped white craft flying at high speeds (havent seen this one me self)

The strange blinking stars

I find it very interesting that so many people around have been witnessing the same as my self, I know I've had alot of sightings, but I assure you, its not me...Theres just alot going on up there!!

I'd also like you all to check this site, and you will see for your sleves the recent peak in sightings all around the UK, and you will also read many reports of all the strange things mentioned above.

UK UFO

I wont point out a specific part of the site to you, just browse the first few pages you will notice the same thing I have.

I dont know what all this means, do any of you guys?

Thanks

edit on 3-10-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi I am in northwest, Greater Manc and have seen this myself;

"Wierd craft with that glow red/blue and green. (Also I've seen on a number of occasions, the red glowing caft have near misses with the ones that glow yellow, they fly at them intentionally, I dont know what the means :s ) "

I told hubby but he just thinks I'm crackers.

I wonder what is going on? I'm stumped.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Significant Peak In UFO sightings

I wont point out a specific part of the site to you, just browse the first few pages you will notice the same thing I have.

Actually, you may have to point out a specific part of the site.
I really couldnt find where they keep the numbers of sightings.
Is this a peak in sightings per week, per month, per year?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Thanks for your reply, even if he thinks your crazy I know your not!! Glad to here someone else has seen this too.

Shame I can never seem to get many ATSers talking about this subject, hopefully someone can provide some light on the subject.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam ramping up. Give it another year or so of this before the "big show" IMO.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
it is too bad you don't have some good pics to show. I am keeping an eye on the sky here. Wide open sky, lots of clear nights, never a single thing moving aside from planes and satellites and shooting stars. I am dying for some proof, or even un-debunkable pics, but none to date have been posted. Hoping there are aliens out there somewhere, but what are the odds that my countless hours have produced absolutely nothing? You would think the odds would state that after x number of hours I would see at least one thing! My vision is flawless. but nothign. real bummer actually. Hoping you have some pics to share. that arent chinese lanterns, lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

I thought the "big show" was suppose to be this month. Actually wasn't it suppose to be the 28th of this month?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Sorry, I've just realised that statement was misleading, I havent actually looked at any statistics, but I've been an observer of that site for nearly 2 years and havent seen as many reports before this last couple of months. Short of copying and pasting the various reports Im refering to, the sites hard to navigate with the intention of keeping track of certain reports. I would appreciate it if you just skimmed through for refernce of the sighings mentioned in my original post, like the lady from manchester just said, shes seen the same her self

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

Dont really have any piks other than one my friend got, she took a photo of one of the strange bright yellow lights but on the picture all you could see was a strange silver object
Hpoe she still has it.

I my self have actually got a about 10 videos of the the bright yellow lights and the stange red/green craft, however the quality is poor, so it will just be passed off as non sense by most, If it werent such a ball ache I;d upload them for your review, I tried you tube but 1 video was taking hours

As for blue beam...I dunno, what i've been seeing aint no holograms lol. I believe

edit on 3-10-2011 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer
Project Blue Beam ramping up. Give it another year or so of this before the "big show" IMO.

Remember Oct 28/11 D4rk Knight

Since it a slow night you could catch up on this
You may need it very soon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Memember Profile

top topics