It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon and World War 3 - Spiritual perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Forces of good and evil have existed since the beginning of the Universe. These forces exist mainly in the subtle regions of the Universe and influence the positive and negative forces on Earth almost completely as the spiritual world gives birth to the material world. From time to time the subtle forces of evil gain enough spiritual energy to attempt to establish a demonic rule in the Universe. In current times, the balance of power between the forces of good and evil is 70% and 30% respectively. However the forces of evil in the Universe have once again derived enough spiritual energy to attempt to establish a demonic rule. The fight that ensues is known as a subtle battle or an Armageddon. Armageddon's effects are being felt through all the regions of the Universe. Armageddon began to erupt in the subtle in 1993 and a fraction of Armageddon will increasingly play out on the Earth plane with catastrophic consequences for humanity. The seriousness of this subtle battle (Armageddon) and the consequences for humanity will be of unprecedented proportions. The result of Armageddon will be a defeat of the negative forces and an establishment of a Divine Kingdom in the Universe and on Earth. The Divine Kingdom on Earth will last for about a thousand years. Presently, awareness of the Armageddon which is already taking place is limited only to those who are highly spiritually evolved people on Earth. However in time the consequences of Armageddon will increasingly show on the Earth plane. All the major disasters and terrorist activities of the past few years are tell-tale signs directly related to Armageddon. Only a fraction of Armageddon will be experienced on Earth. But this fraction itself will be catastrophic and the cause of mass destruction. We will physically witness this fraction of Armageddon in the form of the unleashing of forces of nature and World War 3, wherein weapons of mass destruction will be used. The rise in natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes and volcanoes will also be felt. World War 3 will begin in 2010 and continue for about 9 years till 2019. The wars that will be fought within this period will all be linked. However it may not be readily apparent to the world. Towards the end of this period, weapons of mass destruction will be used. There will be an unprecedented loss of life where approximately 60% of the world population will be reduced. Some countries will be more affected than others. Needless to say, in a highly interconnected world all countries will be affected. World War 3 will be triggered mainly due to religious fanaticism. To illustrate the overall intensity of Armageddon, one can observe the combined subtle and physical elements involved. The intensity of the present Armageddon in combined subtle and physical dimensions in 2007 is 23 units. If we consider the severity of World War 1 to be 1 unit, then the severity of the present Armageddon in its infancy (ie. in the year 1993) itself was 5. The severity of the present Armageddon will increase relentlessly up to 44 units in 2017, and will then rapidly come down to 1 in 2025.

Year-Event
2000 The seed of intense domestic quarrels sown in society 2001 The seed of increase in anti-social elements in society
2002 The seed of increase in malpractices in places of worship which accelerate the increase of raja and tama. Places of worship contribute to the sattva component in society. When malpractices happen there it reduces the sattvikta and thereby helps increase the raja and tama.
2006 The seed of beginning of destruction of places of worship
2011 The seed of steps by terrorists under the control of ghosts to destroy spiritual organisations
2014 A high incidence of natural calamities
2015 Havoc by floods and volcanoes
2016 A massive earthquake in Pakistan
2017 Countries in the Middle East razed to the ground in bomb blasts
2018 America, China and Japan hit by war and an unprecedented loss of innumerable lives
2019 Loss of supremacy of politicians and rush of mankind to Saints for their rescue
2020 Decrease in the destructive process and predominance of particles of divine consciousness in the environment
2021 The seed of times conducive and complementary to the establishment of the era of rekindling Spirituality in mankind created
2022 Experience of pleasantness and enthusiasm in the environment
2023 Settling down of the environment
2024 Internal and external settling down of life
2025 The seed of improved spiritual practice and spiritual journey towards God-realisation by seekers. Commencement of the era of rekindling Spirituality in mankind.

Sources:
www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...
forumforhinduawakening.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found the article and the detailed version (as in the first link source) interesting as they offer a spiritual perspective on the world war scenarios and go to the extent of telling what all countries will be greatest affected. According to it, the armageddon phase has started and will continue until 2017 resulting in lot of destruction and eventually a spiritual awakening. There are lot of other details in the first link provided in the 'Source'..

Edit: The images are not being displayed in the post......
edit on 3-10-2011 by Yeah-Alright because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think anyone looking at the world today could, given pen and paper bring up the kind of Armagedon WW3 for possible warfare simply because of the huge dissatisfaction that is creeping around the world.

So I don't see this forcast as only coming from a spiritual perspective but simply an observation anyone could make but under the guise of 'spirituality' the broader religions often make huge, huge claims such as

"Forces for good and evil have existed since the beginning of the universe."

Isn't this sentence a really great ploy for getting the human imagination and mindset into believing the tenet that qualifies the very existence of all religion? Goodness me, there is, was and will always be, a hidden battle being fought on your behalf. However, don't worry, we the professional religious are handling it and are here to give you all the necessary updates. We will call you to arms when necessary, we will even bury you and bless you on your way provided you pay your tythes.

I wonder how many people actually think about the above huge sweeping sentence and what it means. Its actually one hell of a statement. Who exactly was around at the beginning of the universe to know about forces of good and evil and how precisely did they identify or measure these two opposed forces? Isn't the universe a lot older than our tiny little earth so presumably all this knowledge came from elsewhere before filtering its way to our little world that sits at about 5 pm on the outer rim of our universal map?

I suspect looking through both the Indian religious scripts and the earth's core samples and geology, we can certainly see that upheavals we can barely imagine, have stricken life on this planet numerous times. We already know that more species of animal and plant have died out than are on the planet today. Somewhat disconcertingly we also know that the planet has provided the opportunity, especially for animals to grow from small to gigantic and then to decrease in size over considerable time spans so nothing is 'fixed' on the earth, which questions the reality of a 'spiritual' presence guiding and protecting mankind from a malevolent universal power.

I think, especially in the West spiritual ideas and beliefs have been so distorted by 'religion' that the way (if one attends religious services), the same old is repeated each and every week, that our thinking about the ritual we are taking part in physically, stopped sometime in childhood when the brain simply switched off and any form of discernment on religion's wildest claims ceased operating.

I found Blavatsky's 'somewhat oriental ideas interesting and more acceptable where she takes the view of the "One Life, eternal, invisible, yet omnipresent, without beginning or end, yet periodical in its regular manifestations" She quotes a insightful view from "5 centuries BC held by Leucippus, the instructor of Democritus who maintained that Space was eternally filled with atoms actuated by a ceaseless motion which in due course of time, as they aggregated, generated rotatory motion, through mutual collisions producing lateral movements.

She goes on to talk about man's inheritance and "the unrevealed Deity which was recognized under the philosophical aspect of Universal Motion or the creative breath in Nature. Occultism sums up the One Existence thus, Deity is an arcane, living (or moving) Fire and the eternal witnesses to this unseen Presence are Light, Heat and Moisture, this trinity including and being the cause of every phenomenon in Nature."

These views I can accept and understand but I can't take that leap of blind faith that puts the ills of the world into two waring divine spirits. I can only attribute the OP's listed ills to the real plague of humanity which is a group of high placed psychopaths within humanity that really is getting too dangerous to be tolerated and should be rounded up to face trial for crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting read, to say the least.

"Our great war is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."- Tyler Durden

Stay vigilant, stay aware, seek enlightenment. These are dark times we're living in. Amidst the turmoil, knowledge is power.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanteMustDie
Interesting read, to say the least.

"Our great war is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives."- Tyler Durden

Stay vigilant, stay aware, seek enlightenment. These are dark times we're living in. Amidst the turmoil, knowledge is power.

Did Tyler Durden state that? Where did you get the statement from? Cheers.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Yes, the quoted portion is a line from the movie Fight Club. It's the scene where Lou finds the men congregating in the bar's basement and gives Tyler a savage beating. This quote derives from a memorable revelation stated by Tyler:

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy # we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."...

Truer revelations are seldom conceived...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh cool, but sorry I got that Tyler Durden mixed up with Tyler Durden on Zero Hedge blog.

top topics

join