It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Traveler Shown What R.I.P Feels Like In Hell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This lady used to be into the Occult back in the day and was knowledgeable and experienced the tons of stuff like Astral traveling, Astral Projection, New Age, Chakras, Voodoo etc type stuff, and she didn't seem to dig give much credence to the Jesus/Jahushua stuff, until one day, Jesus himself showed her the real goods, kind of like, " Hey, You want to know the depths of darkness, then I'll show you, as a warning." She reveals the really messed up stuff that she saw in a portion of Hell and and experience that God let her go through, so that she can see and feel for herself that, when people's soul bodies end up in the pit, that the pain, fear, and torture is very real and the big misnomer that RIP is for people that go to this place.

THE WORD RIP SEEMS TO BE JUST AN ORDINARY WORD. THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD BEGAN TO SPEAK WITH ME CONCERNING THIS. HE WAS SHARING WITH ME HOW CHRISTIANS WILL SAY RIP FOR PEOPLE THAT WERE WELL KNOWN SINNERS. WE MUST NOT CONFUSE THE WORLD WITH THAT STATEMENT. THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD BEGAN TO SHARE WITH ME HOW THERE IS NO RESTING PLACE IN HELL. HE ASKED ME TO SHARE MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF HELL AND HOW IT IS A REAL PLACE. I PRAY THAT IT BLESSES YOU

If you don't undertand who made the demons and why and why any at all are running amok, then check this link:

www.near-death.com...

I was made aware of the fact that not all demons are in the Second Heaven. There are some demons so awesome that they are reserved in chains in Hell, however, Satan and his army of demons are not in Hell, presently. Neither do they want to be there. I was not permitted to look into Hell, nor was I permitted to view the chained demons. I do know that these demons who are chained went beyond the limitations of their domain.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Pocky because: links

edit on 3-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

IT STANDS FOR REST IN PEACE.

GOD I hate the ignorance that is flaunted on this site sometimes...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lol @ jesus walking thru her door and she actually sees him

sounds like she was going through sleep paralysis... I had it the other night. It took me a while (felt like a long time even though it probably in reality a few seconds) to realize i was conscious while dreaming.
edit on 10/3/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Or... Rot in pieces? just sayin. not that i feel that way to anyone.
lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Not another silly "I saw hell and came back story".

She seems very credible.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Whoever you are can you please never post on this site again?

This thread has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yah, Jesush/Jahushua, can show up and let people see him with their physical eyes, but not in all cases. Sometimes he lets the people see him when they have an NDE, but he doesn't do it all the time, or with just anybody. I think he looks for people for what kind of heart guides the course of their life and what potential they have to help, in whatever way will create the best effect within the tapestry.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh...No....

2nd

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jesus was not a jacked up on steroids, blonde haired, blue eyed man......

Do I need to include a 2nd for a silly thread?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Colton Burpo, that little boy who had a Heaven NDE when he was really sick and ended up in the hospital, of all the pictures that people have shown him to ask him if it looks like what Jesus looked like, He said that the only accurate picture that he has seen of his face is that of the one painted by the girl named Akiane Kramarik.

Jesus, also from reading other people's accounts, looks like a middle-eastern looking man with light eyes. He's not some straight out aryan caucasian.

Here's a video of Colton Burpo:
www.youtube.com...

HEAVEN is for REAL, by Todd Burpo: About Colton Burpo's experience of going to Heaven when he had an NDE at the hospital.

www.amazon.com...

In the book, Heaven is for Real, Of all the drawing renditions of Jesus, the only one that Colton agreed looked like the guy he saw in Heaven was that of Akiane Kramarik that you can see in this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Jesus does not look like Kurt Cobain either.....

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Jesus was black i would think! Stands to reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Jesus was arab looking. Like most jews in Israel.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What i mean is he sure was not white with blue eyes and long flowing hair, like this mad woman seems to believe.
edit on 3-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lies or a dream.

Peace

top topics

join