It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
...but secret societies make the common mistake of trying to steal the show.

How so?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Americanist

Yes they do end up in the realms of total boredom. Back and forth, getting nowhere.
As for in bed with the Vatican, no thank you. Regardless of what you think of us, we have not slaughtered hundreds of thousands in the name of our beliefs, or burned people at the stake for practicing witchcraft. We have not sacked cities, destroyed cultures or ravaged the countryside in the name of faith.

Dispite what you think of us, please do not compare us with the Vatican.

Where I live, even after nearly a thousand years, people still speak of the raping of the Langadoc and the destruction of the Cathars in the name of the Holy Roman Empire. Name one Masonic Lodge that has achieved that.

What the Vatican shed in blood and bodily fluids the Masons shed in virtue. Both upper echelons became masters at bilking the World. Not only stealing, but strapping it with needless burdens and debts to promote personal desire.

How many cycles has it been since these two organizations began? The answer is... Too many. The curtain was never down, so this dancing, prancing, and preaching remain both counter-productive and ill conceived.

Game Over Band of Brothers, Game Over So-Called Men.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Please explain to me what virtues the Masons have shed or more to the point, what virtues, as a Mason, I may have shed?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Please explain to me what virtues the Masons have shed or more to the point, what virtues, as a Mason, I may have shed?

And while he's at it, maybe he can explain how the "upper echelons became masters at bilking the World".

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And while he's at it, maybe he can explain how the "upper echelons became masters at bilking the World".

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

You're never new to these threads, so rewind... Keywords: Banking, Cartel, Accomplices

The sell out is your dog and pony show.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're never new to these threads, so rewind... Keywords: Banking, Cartel, Accomplices

Ok, so what does any of that have to do with the "upper echelons" of Masonry? I presume by "upper echelons", you refer to Grand Lodge and Supreme Council officers?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Ok, so what does any of that have to do with the "upper echelons" of Masonry? I presume by "upper echelons", you refer to Grand Lodge and Supreme Council officers?

Did you have a hand in the Masters Building, DIA, or Israel Senate Building?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The men in the shadows of the men in the shadows...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Freemasonry, as an organization, had nothing to do with the design or construction of the DIA. The Colorado Grand Lodge and the Colorado Prince Hall Grand Lodge jointly did a ceremony when a time capsule was installed. That's it. (You'd be surprised how many ignoramuses on ATS actually believe the braille transcription of the plaque is a "keypad" to some secret underground lair…)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So you're going to make false statements and not backing it up? What a bunch of bull. This may not be court but in a logical, rational, and civil discussion the accuser would back up his words. Stop saying and start proving.

My dues and the income of my Grand Lodge does not go to "upper echelons" or to your keywords. I csn guarantee that.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Freemasonry, as an organization, had nothing to do with the design or construction of the DIA. The Colorado Grand Lodge and the Colorado Prince Hall Grand Lodge jointly did a ceremony when a time capsule was installed. That's it. (You'd be surprised how many ignoramuses on ATS actually believe the braille transcription of the plaque is a "keypad" to some secret underground lair…)

That's all you got? A haphazard shot at people you've never met, yet you wonder how the conversation continuously ends up in the position it started. Look, I'm tired of coy tricks... You're the equivalent of first dates as the girls wait for affection in the form of a kiss. While I'm flattered, I've already been fortunate enough to taste Lady Luck, hence, I won't subscribe to the games unless they're absolutely necessary. I see no need here. And aside from my time, you're wasting everyone else's too.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So you're going to make false statements and not backing it up? What a bunch of bull. This may not be court but in a logical, rational, and civil discussion the accuser would back up his words. Stop saying and start proving.

My dues and the income of my Grand Lodge does not go to "upper echelons" or to your keywords. I csn guarantee that.

That makes two of you burning time off the clock... You're a label. Learn to spot the reality of the situation.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Be a man and back up your words.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No. And neither did the "upper echelons" of Masonry (i.e., the Grand Lodges and Supreme Councils).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I put it out there several years ago... The web is your friend, brother.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by KSigMason

So please tell me how the ritual changed and when? Were all jurisdictions affected? And how is it jurisdictions that wouldnt recognize Crowley as a Mason adopted his ritual?

The score to settle is not on your level. I'm tired of spectating. Absorb the message then become active in the bigger picture... Surely you've had more relevant chances than I ever did. Moving along now.

Translation: "I'm sorry, I can't answer your questions."

You would... Low man on the totem pole with very little to say.

I would what? Would call you out for not having any reliable sources, that aren't wholly misunderstood, and dodging questions when someone pops one of your "masons eat the hearts of infant children" bubbles? Yes, yes I would.

And what totem have you been put on, and is that why you have little to say? Is that why you can't answer anyone, and when you do it becomes apparent that you don't know what your talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Believe Freemasons if you so choose. Where theirs smoke theirs usually fire.

What is so terrorizing about Traditional Catholicism to those who have sold their souls? One must understand what motivates Freemasonry to want to create a better world - they need to. Since they spiritually die in these occultic ceremonies, in exchange for world power, wealth, what have you, they are forever forbidden from entering Heaven. This is the consequence of the deal they took, the punishment for selling their souls to Lucifer. So what does someone do after trading their soul for the "Secret" of Freemasonry? Try to take everyone else with them of course - Reference Skull & Bones, Masonic Initiation, etc. This is the reason for them to be "born again," but it's for reasons most can't imagine - they are forever the Devil's slaves and must serve their master indefinitely- this is why anti-Semites (Semitic deities are only devils) are considered terrorists by Freemasonic governments. This also explains why they are motivated with such intense discipline to keep their mouths shut about who they really are

Just in case you Mason's have a change of heart... I offer this sincerely...

Source

edit on 7-10-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No. And neither did the "upper echelons" of Masonry (i.e., the Grand Lodges and Supreme Councils).

You know once a family disperses into different regions and different states after several generations... At some point you're so far removed you don't know their names. There's a great explanation of this forum and its major contributors.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You know once a family disperses into different regions and different states after several generations... At some point you're so far removed you don't know their names.

They all have websites, you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

If being a Mason keeps me out of the Roman Catholic version of Heaven than thank God for that. Too many people have suffered because of organized relgion, particularly Roman Catholicism.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join