It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Trust me i'm awake my man, agape love is possible because love is the ultimate truth the problem that stems from most mankind obtaining this is ego.

As far as adding up the numbers with the day that will live in infamy i'v seen diagrams of such before, also the Aleister Crowley number code applied to 9/11 is another one.

As far as what the truth is in terms of specific conspiracies it's in the eye of the beholder, i often said when studying a conspiracy if you take the experts in the field of a certin conspiracy and factor in that they probably have it about fifty percent right and then add what they all say up you will be alot closer to the truth then you were before.

edit on 6-10-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Trust me i'm awake my man, agape love is possible because love is the ultimate truth the problem that stems from most mankind obtaining this is ego.

As far as adding up the numbers with the day that will live in infamy i'v seen diagrams of such before, also the Aleister Crowley number code applied to 9/11 is another one.

As far as what the truth is in terms of specific conspiracies it's in the eye of the beholder, i often said when studying a conspiracy if you take the experts in the field of a certin conspiracy and factor in that they probably have it about fifty percent right and then add what they all say up you will be alot closer to the truth then you were before.

What if EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

March 11, 2011 = Japan Earthquake

March = 3rd month = 3 = "Trinity Linking Number"

11 = "Illuminati Trinity Number"

March 11, 2011 = 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 9 = "23 Trinity Number"

3 + 9 + 11 = 23

Those are the same numbers for 9-11-2001 (2001 = 3).

It's not just ego, it's your Conceptual & Perceptual Illusionary portions of Your Reality, that's holding everyone back.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Of course everything could be misconstrued as a conspiracy that is why the good lord said use discernment and i say be wise when connecting the dots on certin maters but don't simply ignore them if there's sufficient evidence.

I guess in terms of the concept of perception we will just have to agree to disagree we see it in different manners for the record your stance on love could be called just your perception of such a mater, to my point we all preceive, but i guess you don't see it like that, also Extra Sensory perception is a gift from God by my understanding, and your thesis on the mater dosen't make you any more right then me it's simply a mater of two opposing view points so there is no right or wrong or whos more awake or asleep it's simply a mater of different opinions.

As far as the basic point in the core of ones theology of inner self and the world around them they usually come to one of two conclusions either A: the basic concept of life is nothingness or B: the basic concept of life is love, which to me love in translation means creator/god and vise versa.

I do however think we both seem to fall under option B: the basic concept of life is love.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Americanist

What man is a man who doesn't better the world? A man may be a part of a community, but he's still an indivudual. How did Pike set a trap?

Driven out of the US do you mean?Public scrutiny from the Morgan Affair had one effect on Masonic membership. The Civil War had an effect, but not so much on membership as it did with fraternal relations between jurisdictions.
edit on 5-10-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

Pike was rife with conflict as were other notorious members. These same individuals became symbol to policy and ritual.

Your initial question is answered as a quote of mine. See signature file.

The Morgan Affair:

William Morgan (1774–1826?) was a resident of Batavia, New York, whose disappearance and presumed murder in 1826 ignited a powerful movement against the Freemasons, a secret fraternal society that had become influential in the United States. After Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's "secrets", he was arrested, kidnapped by Masons, and believed murdered.

en.wikipedia.org...(anti-Mason)

Affiliation to the upper echelon of usury is another telltale.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As a Mason myself, I do not dispise those who question my motives or the motives of my fellow Brethren. I welcome it. It gives me a chance to try to explain my personal reasons for becoming involved in Masonry. It also gives me the opportunity to answer some of the burning questions that many of you may have. Obviously, we do have rituals that are carried out behind closed doors, as do many societies, businesses, clubs and corporations. Those, I am afraid, I cannot personally divulge, but Google is your friend. I can however, offer to answer a pletheger of questions that you may have and, if I am unable to answer them, due to lack of knowledge, I will gladly pass them on to those who are more versed than I.

You see, we are not a society that wants to alienate all those that choose not to become a Mason, nor do I want to hide an ancient secret, although, I have to admit that one of the reasons I joined was for the esoteric knowledge, and I have unearthed much. Through Masonry, I have learned to be more tolerant of those around me and, now, I will never fail to offer a helping hand to those in distress.

Masonry has taught me that, although I remain and indivdual, I am also just a small component in a very complex universe, where each person has their own role to play. If, through Masonry, I can learn to help those achieve, then it makes me and those better people.

I think that much of the distrust, hate and fear of Masonry comes from the fact that people go against that which they do not understand. Humankind has always and always will fear the unknown.

Take for example Bigfoot. It is an unknow beast that may or may not roam the US countryside. Nevertheless, there are folk that simply want to hunt it down and kill it. Why? Because they do not understand and therefore fear.

So, please, I am asking you from the bottom of my heart. If you really want to understand us, just ask. We will not bite, but we may help you to understand.

Peace to all of you, Brethren and non-Brethren alike.
edit on 6/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
The Morgan Affair:

William Morgan (1774–1826?) was a resident of Batavia, New York, whose disappearance and presumed murder in 1826 ignited a powerful movement against the Freemasons, a secret fraternal society that had become influential in the United States. After Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's "secrets", he was arrested, kidnapped by Masons, and believed murdered.
And yet, Duncan's Ritual was published well before Morgan's, and Morgan's was not blocked from publication. Both are readily available today.

What possible good would killing Morgan be if they didn't actually stop his book from getting out? Wouldn't the book itself be a bigger target than the author if it were all about protecting the "secrets"? (which had already seen publication from other authors???)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

...as were other notorious members.

Such as?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What man is a man who doesn't better the world? A man may be a part of a community, but he's still an indivudual. How did Pike set a trap?

Driven out of the US do you mean?Public scrutiny from the Morgan Affair had one effect on Masonic membership. The Civil War had an effect, but not so much on membership as it did with fraternal relations between jurisdictions.

Pike was rife with conflict as were other notorious members. These same individuals became symbol to policy and ritual.

The Morgan Affair:

Are you aware of what was going on in America at this time? Most in the south owned slaves. Some in the north. This was a very different time. To call anyone from that time a racist, is about ignorant. People evolved. Amazingly enough, people are still evolving. Check into it. You might do well to jump on that bandwagon.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The Morgan Affair:

And yet, Duncan's Ritual was published well before Morgan's, and Morgan's was not blocked from publication. Both are readily available today.

What possible good would killing Morgan be if they didn't actually stop his book from getting out? Wouldn't the book itself be a bigger target than the author if it were all about protecting the "secrets"? (which had already seen publication from other authors???)

Sounds like you have more questions on the society than I do... Did I come out and say his disappearance had anything to do with "secrets?" Of course there is an inference, but the common motive I find is retribution. Now I'll start with a question. You're familiar with mafias correct? Paying your dues comes in various form. A bag and grab for an initiation right, or how about being coerced into signing over your estate once you and your significant other reach poor health. All for some brief comfort at a Home for the Aged Masons.

Perhaps the game and players have changed, but what we do know of past history can still be gathered. I would direct your attention to dedications found at the DIA and Israeli Senate Building. Do an inventory of whose affiliations those are. I would also add the Georgia Guide Stones, but someone went to great lengths to mask financing for it.

You have accomplices... One in particular organized an extremely large stake in banking. I'll phrase this another way to make it easier to comprehend. You have good and the much lesser degree of good, so until you cut the rope between the latter you remain bound to corruption. The next step is countering it indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...as were other notorious members.

Such as?

A.C. who gave things a little more of an Egyptian flare.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

The Morgan Affair:

Are you aware of what was going on in America at this time? Most in the south owned slaves. Some in the north. This was a very different time. To call anyone from that time a racist, is about ignorant. People evolved. Amazingly enough, people are still evolving. Check into it. You might do well to jump on that bandwagon.

Are you aware what was going on in Peru 4000 years ago? It was a much different time, but that's just the issue here. You are defined by time since it is a static frame of reference and Universal Principle. No one gets a free pass being racist and/ or ignorant. I'm sure they're still around as it pertains to evolution.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A.C. who gave things a little more of an Egyptian flare.

By A.C. do you mean Crowley? If so, he was never a part of regualr Masonry. Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What other notorious members?

Your Wiki excerpt should say "believed to be kidnapped by Masons". There was a lot of things never proven but public scrutiny had convicted us whether it was a group of rogue Masons or not.

reply to post by JoshNorton

Why Josh I do believe you hit that on the nose.

His post was not one of question or uncertainty. He posted pertinent facts that proposed a major conflict to your assertions.

Yes actually you did say his disappearance had to do with secrets. Read your own wiki link:

After Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's "secrets", he was arrested, kidnapped by Masons, and believed murdered.

So why kill Morgan when Duncan had already posted everything?

No dues are monetary.

What Mason was coerced into signing over his property? I know many Masons who have voluntarily left something in their will to the Lodge but most of the time its a surprise. Its not mandatory or "coerced". Freemasonry doesn't interfere in ones personal life.

Aleister Crowley? He was not an accepted member nor did he have any major impact on Masonry other than his name being used to defame us.

His biggest contribution was to the OTO, not a Masonic order.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What other notorious members?

Your Wiki excerpt should say "believed to be kidnapped by Masons". There was a lot of things never proven but public scrutiny had convicted us whether it was a group of rogue Masons or not.

reply to post by JoshNorton

Why Josh I do believe you hit that on the nose.

His post was not one of question or uncertainty. He posted pertinent facts that proposed a major conflict to your assertions.

Yes actually you did say his disappearance had to do with secrets. Read your own wiki link:

After Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's "secrets", he was arrested, kidnapped by Masons, and believed murdered.

So why kill Morgan when Duncan had already posted everything?

No dues are monetary.

What Mason was coerced into signing over his property? I know many Masons who have voluntarily left something in their will to the Lodge but most of the time its a surprise. Its not mandatory or "coerced". Freemasonry doesn't interfere in ones personal life.

Aleister Crowley? He was not an accepted member nor did he have any major impact on Masonry other than his name being used to defame us.

His biggest contribution was to the OTO, not a Masonic order.

We're not going to shed light on nearly a two hundred year old murder mystery with Masons involved, but an alliance with the banking cartel could easily be resolved and quickly. To the contrary, I didn't say his disappearance was over secrets. I posted a link with information on the Morgan Affair. I later clarified my stance as means of retribution.

I'm not here to debate your order of reasoning. In fact, unless you have firsthand accounts of inner proceedings and/ or serve as a Grand Master this is a moot point. I have sought out Masons of the highest order. I've also paid close attention to the wives of Masons. I've listened and later learned from their stories. When a Grand Master lays out ritual Aleister Crowley set forth, I tend to believe him over the content of this thread, this forum, and the breadth of your combined posts.

According to your MO you'll now want to examine/ challenge my list of Grand Masters. To that I say... The web is your friend, brother. Seek and you shall find.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So please tell me how the ritual changed and when? Were all jurisdictions affected? And how is it jurisdictions that wouldnt recognize Crowley as a Mason adopted his ritual?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So please tell me how the ritual changed and when? Were all jurisdictions affected? And how is it jurisdictions that wouldnt recognize Crowley as a Mason adopted his ritual?

The score to settle is not on your level. I'm tired of spectating. Absorb the message then become active in the bigger picture... Surely you've had more relevant chances than I ever did. Moving along now.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The score to settle is not on your level. I'm tired of spectating. Absorb the message then become active in the bigger picture... Surely you've had more relevant chances than I ever did. Moving along now.

Translation: "I'm sorry, I can't answer your questions."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Translation: "I'm sorry, I can't answer your questions."

You would... Low man on the totem pole with very little to say.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So you can't answer my questions?

You do realize that in Masonry most of us here would outrank him?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Of course everything could be misconstrued as a conspiracy that is why the good lord said use discernment and i say be wise when connecting the dots on certin maters but don't simply ignore them if there's sufficient evidence.

I guess in terms of the concept of perception we will just have to agree to disagree we see it in different manners for the record your stance on love could be called just your perception of such a mater, to [u/my point we all preceive, but i guess you don't see it like that, also Extra Sensory perception is a gift from God by my understanding, and your thesis on the mater dosen't make you any more right then me it's simply a mater of two opposing view points so there is no right or wrong or whos more awake or asleep it's simply a mater of different opinions.

As far as the basic point in the core of ones theology of inner self and the world around them they usually come to one of two conclusions either A: the basic concept of life is nothingness or B: the basic concept of life is love, which to me love in translation means creator/god and vise versa.

I do however think we both seem to fall under option B: the basic concept of life is love.

First, you are mistaking Logic with Perception and that's a common mistake of peeps with bad logic. Logic is mathematical and logically speaking, math is not perceptually based and while it can be said there are concepts within math, those supposed concepts are actually logic in mathematical motion, thus, are they not concepts within the meaning of reality, rather, they are concepts within the meaning of the physical, which is the only portion of your reality that isn't an illusion but the one you ignore constantly.

Second, I keep explaining that two-thirds of your Reality is an Illusion, the Perceptual & Conceptual portions, but you are stuck in an endless loop because you actually believe what you said about right & wrong being an opinion, that no one can know the truth, because you think there can be more than one truth. You think you cannot exist without both right & wrong, but you are wrong.
Just as with Source/Universe, everything just IS and it is PERFECT! But you cannot fathom wrong being perfect but the reason you can't is because you cannot bring yourself to believe everything that has been, is, and will be, is exactly how it's supposed to be and eveything you've done in life, as with everyone, is exactly what you were supposed to do Pinocchio.
But you also think you have Free Will, but alas, you are also mistaken there as well. But of course you are, because you are perceptually blinded by your concepts and you cannot see that because you use your eyes to see with, instead of your I. Therefrom, your conceptually flawed perceptions get in your way EVERYTIME!

What would it be like if you just did away with your conceptual and perceptual portions of your Reality?

Answer: You would be One with Source! You would never get mad at anyone! You would not see flaws in anyone, especially yourself! You would love everyone! You would be the perfect self you've been searching for but haven't been able to find, because you look everywhere for it, except within, for the secrets of the Universe are within EACH and EVERYONE of We.

What was it the Good Witch said to Dorothy?

Tap your heels together THREE times and say, "There's no place like HOME. There's no place like HOME. There's no place like HOME."

When are you goig to stop following the Yellow Brick Road and take that path less trodden?

Ribbit

edit on 6-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join