It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by patternfinder

Actually it's not and if it were, how do you know? How is it you know how our internal operations are managed and us "low level" Masons don't? I mean I've worked with the General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International. I work at the Grand level of various Masonic bodies (usually as a coordinator or organizer). MasonicLight if I remember right has worked as a committee member at the General Grand Chapter Royal Arch Masons International. Appak, may he Rest in Peace, was a 33° Scottish Rite Mason.

I am curious if you can describe to us the hierarchy/organizational structure of Freemasonry. Also describe the role of the jurisprudence committee, the restraints on the hierarchy via the Code & Digest, our legislative process, our judicial system, and our voting eligibility/electoral process. How do the Lodges work with Grand Lodge? How do the various Grand Lodges cooperate with each other?

None of you know what the founders of the masons and their predecessors know and knew......therefore you are not a reliable source, sorry.

And you do?????

KSig, haven't you noticed that those kNot on the inside, are so willing to open their mouths to prove it? Although, I make no assertion that I am on the inside.

However, with his comment about compartmentalization, an old saying comes to mind:

"Loose lips sink ships."

The #1 and only rule of logics is:

"Always question the equation."

One of the things you always question is plurality/singularity and in the case of lips, it's one of the weird ones, in that while it is clearly a plurality, it's singular in nature. The reason for that is two lips constitute ONE mouth and that old saying is THE law of secrets, because it dictates that the more peeps that kNow a secret, the greater the odds it will not remain a secret. So the compartmentalization is founded within that rule, on a need-to-know basis. If you don't need to know it, you won't.

How else does he think they manage to keep the secrets they dew?

I've watched your replies and you clearly kNow the inner workings and if you dew kNow any secrets, you keep them well, but of course you would.

Ribbit

Ps: An illogical idiot would say there's another rule of logic:

"Always question the answer."

What that fool doesn't realize is that once you answer a question, it changes and Rule #1 comes into play, since the equation has now changed.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hello toad. Star for ya.

Except our secrets are not compartamentalized. Nothing really is.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Serizawa

and yet you defend it like you're paid to......You can't change my mind, Any secret organization is a dangerous one. All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

I would be willing to bet you have read about 4 paragraphs of that book. And they were all on anti masonry sites. If you are cool going through life blissfully ignorant, that's great, but do the world a favor and keep the comments to a minimum on subjects you have no clue about. That way you don't pollute the verbal environment. If you ever want to know true answers about masonry, ask a mason. Or join and expose the evil from the inside.

Pike was either a bigot or a hypocrite... Under normal circumstances I would proclaim the former, but he does have some surprising moments:

Above all things let us never forget that mankind constitutes one great brotherhood; all born to encounter suffering and sorrow, and therefore bound to sympathize with each other. - Albert Pike

Then he puts his foot in it...

I am not inclined to meddle in the matter. I took my obligations to white men, not to negroes. When I have to accept negroes as brothers or leave Masonry, I shall leave it. - Albert Pike

That's besides the obvious really. Why would anyone throw money at dues just to uncover some BS?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Pike was a man, capable of error. Being a Mason doesn't make you infallible.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

And what is a man, if not part of the whole? It's natural to expect someone who holds such a high ranking within a society (one he represented in fact) to deny the trappings of bigotry. Unfortunately, he and others set a trap for you.

Do you recall the reason why Mansons were almost completely driven out of dodge back in the good ol' days?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Do you recall the reason why Mansons were almost completely driven out of dodge back in the good ol' days
The good ol' days? You mean Nazi Germany when Hitler rounded us up and put us in concentration camps? Or Iraq when Sadaam Hussein had us beheaded?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And what is a man, if not part of the whole? It's natural to expect someone who holds such a high ranking within a society (one he represented in fact) to deny the trappings of bigotry. Unfortunately, he and others set a trap for you.

Do you recall the reason why Mansons were almost completely driven out of dodge back in the good ol' days?

You speak of that which you have no understanding of.

Just because it isn't that way today, at one time men owned other men and those men were of color. With your philosophy, We should keel haul Thomas Jefferson and destroy all landmarks erected in his honor, since he owned slaves of color.

Albert Pike was in an area that had a different mentality, that being, Little Rock, Arkansas, and I have family members there, that to this day they are racist and while I cannot condone it, nor will I, I love them absolute nonetheless, as you should learn to do with others.

Masons have evolved and so should you!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Do you recall the reason why Mansons were almost completely driven out of dodge back in the good ol' days
The good ol' days? You mean Nazi Germany when Hitler rounded us up and put us in concentration camps? Or Iraq when Sadaam Hussein had us beheaded?

Early Americana...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Or maybe you're referring to the modern good ol days? In Iran it is a crime to be a Freemason. So much so that the only recognized official lodge is chartered out of the California GL. Freemasons in Iran are forced into hiding because they will persecuted to the fullest extent under Iranian laws... Masons are still being driven out of 'dodge', it just depends on what country you reside.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Early Americana...

Oh! When the "N" werd was what you called them? And women knew their place?
And the N's knew better than to touch a white woman?

www.youtube.com...

* * * scene from Blazing Saddles - most should know exactly which scene it is * * *

Or are you from a "supposed" alternate universe?

Ribbit

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Or maybe you're referring to the modern good ol days? In Iran it is a crime to be a Freemason. So much so that the only recognized official lodge is chartered out of the California GL. Freemasons in Iran are forced into hiding because they will persecuted to the fullest extent under Iranian laws... Masons are still being driven out of 'dodge', it just depends on what country you reside.

Or how about a teenagd girl in Iraq being stoned to death for loving the wrong boy, because he is of a different religion:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She was 17 years old and a beautiful soul.

Mason's Love!

Why don't you?

Ribbit

Ps: Haven't you figured out the Agents were programs of our bad attributes? Like Greed, Envy, and, of course, Smith, whose program was Hate! Why dew you think everyone was Smith in the end?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think through careful deduction i came up with a very plausible way that a conspiracy could exist in the context of Masonry and why the so called lower level Masons are unaware of it and more then one Mason on here even said with the way i logically presented the case it could very well be, however if there not privy to the conspirators and until they get conclusive evidence of said conspiracy then they can only be guided by there perception and what that leads them to conclude, which is fine, but make no mistake about it if such a conspiracy comes to light i will be the first to say "i told you so"...lol.

Besides you can't trust network dude anyway he already lied to me when he said the Village People weren't Masons when it's clear they belonged to the Blue Oyster chapter of Masonry....if you didn't get the joke i'm sorry but remember "You can't stop the music nobody can stop the music"....

Also for the record network dude is well a good dude.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
I think through careful deduction i came up with a very plausible way that a conspiracy could exist in the context of Masonry and why the so called lower level Masons are unaware of it and more then one Mason on here even said with the way i logically presented the case it could very well be, however if there not privy to the conspirators and until they get conclusive evidence of said conspiracy then they can only be guided by there perception and what that leads them to conclude, which is fine, but make no mistake about it if such a conspiracy comes to light i will be the first to say "i told you so"...lol.

Besides you can't trust network dude anyway he already lied to me when he said the Village People weren't Masons when it's clear they belonged to the Blue Oyster chapter of Masonry....if you didn't get the joke i'm sorry but remember "You can't stop the music nobody can stop the music"....

Also for the record network dude is well a good dude.

There are 3 parts to YOUR Reality:

1. Concepual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

The only one that is Real, is the Physical and the One Creator occupies that realm absolute. So while your conceptually flawed perceptions guide you, they don't guide a Mason. So with that said, what was your point?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Um WHAT????, I think it's pretty obvious that i wasen't impying that me myself's perception was guiding any Masons observation/perception of a possible conspiracy but it would be up to there own perception if they were to conclude this, i'm not claming to be Professor X i don't control other peoples minds..lol

Also for the record i take it your stating that your perception is not flawed huh so you must be perfect, oh ok i get it???

Newb's............

edit on 5-10-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Um WHAT????, I think it's pretty obvious that i wasen't impying that me myself's perception was guiding any Masons observation/perception of a possible conspiracy but it would be up to there own perception if they were to conclude this, i'm not claming to be Professor X i don't control other peoples minds..lol

Also for the record i take it your stating that your perception is not flawed huh so you must be perfect, oh ok i get it???

Newb's............

Um WHAT???? I think it's pretty obvious that I wasn't impying that your perceptions were guiding any Masons observations/perceptions, I believe I explained perfectly that your conceptually flawed perceptions are what guide YOU, not the Masons, and you clearly proved my point.

Masons are guided by the One Creator, nothing more, nothing less.

As to me having flawless perceptions, I have no perceptions. I, unlike you, do not subscribe to ILLUSIONS. I think they call up men in white coats to give those types a ride somewhere.

As to controlling other peeps minds, how could you possibly control that which is controlled with you yourself by others? The Controlled dew not dew the Controlling.
The Controllers control YOU!

Welcome to the desert of the Real, Pinocchio.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This coming from a poster who signs each and every post by saying Ribbit and you talk about me, i think the guys with the white coats already came and got you and knew it was a lost cause so they just let you go.

Besides your theology makes no sense of course you have perceptions every human has perceptions oh wait your a toad i forgot, but if people didn't have perceptions then they would act either out of A: there respective God's commands all the time which would mean they would never make mistakes in a sense meaning there flawless which unless your Jesus or Allah would be impossible or B: they would just be a walking robot with no sense of anything.....

So i'm sorry if i misunderstood your first post but i don't understand your theology.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

This coming from a poster who signs each and every post by saying Ribbit and you talk about me, i think the guys with the white coats already came and got you and knew it was a lost cause so they just let you go.

Besides your theology makes no sense of course you have perceptions every human has perceptions oh wait your a toad i forgot, but if people didn't have perceptions then they would act either out of A: there respective God's commands all the time which would mean they would never make mistakes in a sense meaning there flawless which unless your Jesus or Allah would be impossible or B: they would just be a walking robot with no sense of anything.....

So i'm sorry if i misunderstood your first post but i don't understand your theology.

That's because you've bought into this Matrix and don't know the Truth. When you wake up, then you'll realize the fool you've been and how you've been Pinocchio your entire existence on this plane.
That's where your conspiracy is, within yourself.

Just out of curiosity, dew you believe it's possible for Unconditional Love to exist between ALL humans and even God/Source and Us?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Trust me bro i'v been wide awake for a longer time then you probably, it's just your basic theology on the concept of perception is not one i subscribe too, peoples thoughts are projections of perceptions unless there being guided by God but even then there not guided by God all the time or they would be Jesus and there's only one.

But look we agree on something, i believe what humanity should strive for and the ultimate concept by God is Unconditional agape love and that should be what we try to obtain through out our life time, i think that's where you were going with your question if not i stand corrected.

As far as conspiracies go history shows that they do exist and just ignoring them wont make them go away, if something as such as a external plot does occure then it should be pointed out even if we don't like the answer, for example what if in 1941 i and the rest of the world just decided that Hitler trying to take over the world and killing hundreds of thousands of Jew's wasen't real and it was just within us then he would of taken over the world and everybody who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes would be dead now.

Some times you must act, when Neo found out he was living in the Matrix he didn't just sit back and think this is all within me and do nothing, no he tried to wake everyone up and let them know what the plot was.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What man is a man who doesn't better the world? A man may be a part of a community, but he's still an indivudual. How did Pike set a trap?

Driven out of the US do you mean?Public scrutiny from the Morgan Affair had one effect on Masonic membership. The Civil War had an effect, but not so much on membership as it did with fraternal relations between jurisdictions.
edit on 5-10-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Trust me bro i'v been wide awake for a longer time then you probably, it's just your basic theology on the concept of perception is not one i subscribe too, peoples thoughts are projections of perceptions unless there being guided by God but even then there not guided by God all the time or they would be Jesus and there's only one.

But look we agree on something, i believe what humanity should strive for and the ultimate concept by God is Unconditional agape love and that should be what we try to obtain through out our life time, i think that's where you were going with your question if not i stand corrected.

As far as conspiracies go history shows that they do exist and just ignoring them wont make them go away, if something as such as a external plot does occure then it should be pointed out even if we don't like the answer, for example what if in 1941 i and the rest of the world just decided that Hitler trying to take over the world and killing hundreds of thousands of Jew's wasen't real and it was just within us then he would of taken over the world and everybody who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes would be dead now.

Some times you must act, when Neo found out he was living in the Matrix he didn't just sit back and think this is all within me and do nothing, no he tried to wake everyone up and let them know what the plot was.

Unconditional Love is possible, it's actually easy once you figure out the Truth.

As far as Conspiracies, you picked a nice one:

The day that will Live in Infamy:

December 7th, 1941

December = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 = "Trinity Linking Number"
7th = 7 = "Illuminati Trinity Number"
1941 = 1 + 9 + 4 + 1 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6 = "23 Trinity Number"

December 7th, 1941 = 1 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 1 = 25 = 5^2 = 2^5 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

Wake up, Neo!

We are ALL Neo/Neoette.

Ribbit

edit on 6-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join