It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Whatever, Yeah...but btw you can't piss me off, I never take these threads seriously. Like I said I have bigger problems to deal with therefore I care not about these threads or website. Another star for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Whatever, Yeah...but btw you can't piss me off, I never take these threads seriously. Like I said I have bigger problems to deal with therefore I care not about these threads or website. Another star for you.

If you have bigger things to deal with, then why waste your time proving you don't know anything about Secret Societies?

It's interesting that in the bible, it says that a fool that holdeth his tongue, is esteemed wise but the truth is, a fool is incapable of holding his tongue, so that passage is a contradiction, just as you are.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Your really addicted to stars? Another one, Wish i had more accounts I would keep them coming, Wow 60+ posts and so few stars, Don't worry we'll fix that!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Your really addicted to stars? Another one, Wish i had more accounts I would keep them coming, Wow 60+ posts and so few stars, Don't worry we'll fix that!

I've only played on here a few times, I don't even understand the stats and I have no clue why I have any stars, plus, I don't post for acknowledgment. I post to try to eradicate ignorance. Ignorance is the Source of all that is wrong with this world.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

and yet you defend it like you're paid to......You can't change my mind, Any secret organization is a dangerous one. All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

I would be willing to bet you have read about 4 paragraphs of that book. And they were all on anti masonry sites. If you are cool going through life blissfully ignorant, that's great, but do the world a favor and keep the comments to a minimum on subjects you have no clue about. That way you don't pollute the verbal environment. If you ever want to know true answers about masonry, ask a mason. Or join and expose the evil from the inside.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

Christianity taught the doctrine of FRATERNITY; but repudiated that of political EQUALITY, by continually inculcating obedience to Cæsar, and to those lawfully in authority. Masonry was the first apostle of EQUALITY. In the Monastery there is fraternity and equality, but no liberty. Masonry added that also, and claimed for man the three-fold heritage, LIBERTY, EQUALITY, and FRATERNITY.

It was but a development of the original purpose of the Mysteries, which was to teach men to know and practice their duties to themselves and their fellows, the great practical end of all philosophy and all knowledge.

Truths are the springs from which duties flow; and it is but a few hundred years since a new Truth began to be distinctly seen; that MAN IS SUPREME OVER INSTITUTIONS, AND NOT THEY OVER HIM. Man has natural empire over all institutions. They are for him, according to his development; not he for them. This seems to us a very simple statement, one to which all men, everywhere, ought to assent. But once it was a great new Truth,—notrevealed until governments had been in existence for at least five thousand years. Once revealed, it imposed new duties on men. Man owed it to himself to be free. He owed it to his country to seek to give her freedom, or maintain her in that possession. It made Tyranny and Usurpation the enemies of the Human Race. It created a general outlawry of Despots and Despotisms, temporal and spiritual. The sphere of Duty was immensely enlarged. Patriotism had, henceforth, a new and wider meaning. Free Government, Free Thought, Free Conscience, Free Speech! All these came to be inalienable rights, which those who had parted with them or been robbed of them, or whose ancestors had lost them, had the right summarily to retake. Unfortunately, as Truths always become perverted into falsehoods, and are falsehoods when misapplied, this Truth became the Gospel of Anarchy, soon after it was first preached.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. II, pp23-24

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlbertPike

All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

Christianity taught the doctrine of FRATERNITY; but repudiated that of political EQUALITY, by continually inculcating obedience to Cæsar, and to those lawfully in authority. Masonry was the first apostle of EQUALITY. In the Monastery there is fraternity and equality, but no liberty. Masonry added that also, and claimed for man the three-fold heritage, LIBERTY, EQUALITY, and FRATERNITY.

It was but a development of the original purpose of the Mysteries, which was to teach men to know and practice their duties to themselves and their fellows, the great practical end of all philosophy and all knowledge.

Truths are the springs from which duties flow; and it is but a few hundred years since a new Truth began to be distinctly seen; that MAN IS SUPREME OVER INSTITUTIONS, AND NOT THEY OVER HIM. Man has natural empire over all institutions. They are for him, according to his development; not he for them. This seems to us a very simple statement, one to which all men, everywhere, ought to assent. But once it was a great new Truth,—notrevealed until governments had been in existence for at least five thousand years. Once revealed, it imposed new duties on men. Man owed it to himself to be free. He owed it to his country to seek to give her freedom, or maintain her in that possession. It made Tyranny and Usurpation the enemies of the Human Race. It created a general outlawry of Despots and Despotisms, temporal and spiritual. The sphere of Duty was immensely enlarged. Patriotism had, henceforth, a new and wider meaning. Free Government, Free Thought, Free Conscience, Free Speech! All these came to be inalienable rights, which those who had parted with them or been robbed of them, or whose ancestors had lost them, had the right summarily to retake. Unfortunately, as Truths always become perverted into falsehoods, and are falsehoods when misapplied, this Truth became the Gospel of Anarchy, soon after it was first preached.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. II, pp23-24

Well placed, AP!

That philosophy is what gets me in the most trouble but trouble only troubles those it troubles. Toads know kNot trouble, except to be it.

Ribbit

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

One creator of all? So that could be God, Yeshua, Allah, Lucifer, Adonis? etc. So in other words one must have some religious affiliation so as to believe such a deity would exist. Also there is heavy use of bible scripture within lodges and yet you claim that one may not have a religion.

What kind of moronic teachings have you been exposed to in your life?

What makes you think a person has to have religion to have God?

I personally have zero religion but 100% God/Source, so you are absurdly ill informed. As to quoting bible scripture, what problem is there with that? If you are a witness in court, you take an oath with your hand on a bible, so does that constitute religion in the courtroom? No! Bibles are a symbol only and the Order has no official bible. Each member is accepted regardless what religion they believe in and as I said, the only requirement is they believe in God/Source because the Masons serve the One Creator, so an atheist would have a tough time being a Mason.

Ribbit

Here's an excerpt from here:

www.masonicdictionary.com...

"The Trestle-Board is then the Symbol of the natural and moral law. Like every other Symbol of the Order, it is universal and tolerant in its application, and while, as Christian Freemasons, we cling with unfaltering integrity to the explanation which makes the Scriptures of both Dispensations our Trestle-Board, we permit our Jewish and Mohammedan Brethren to content themselves with the books of the Old Testament or Koran. Freemasonry does not interfere with the peculiar form or development of any one's religious faith. All that it asks is that the interpretation of the symbol shall be according to what each one supposes to be the revealed will of his creator. But so rigidly exacting is it that the symbol shall be preserved and, in some rational way, interpreted, that it peremptorily excludes the atheist from its communion, because, believing in no Supreme Being-no Divine Architect-he must necessarily be without a spiritual Trestle-Board on which the designs of that Being may be inscribed for his direction."

That covers everything We've been saying.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Dude your an ____,

Do I get to choose what word(s) go in the blank spot?

Lets see? "Awesome air guitarist". "Master Flip Cup player". "Outdoorsman". "A man's man, a Brother's Brother, a casanova of the bars".

Not all of us live in 'Kentucky' so go do all your 'research'.

I don't live in Kentucky. Never have.

Yes I see. Facts upset you. Particularly when they catch you in a lie.

So you're going to assertions and accusations without providing evidence. Awesome. Any swinging dick can make hollow accusations but it takes much more to back it up. Courage. Intellect. An ethical and moral compass.

I thought this site was for denying ignorance, but now it seems like you guys are trying to tell me about my life.

It is about denying ignorance. I'm on here all the time denying the ignorance of anti-Masons. I'm not telling you about your life I'm just telling you what isn't so in regards to Freemasonry. Particularly when you use far fetched stories in your accusations. Particularly when certain claims are easily refuted.

Yeah, damn us ATS Masons for not taking it on the chin and allowing a lie to continue.

reply to post by Serizawa

Thank you for showing us more vague, general, and hollow statements.

reply to post by Americanist

Can you expound on this random list odd supposed Masonic crimes?

Are you a Mason?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you were spoke straight forward you would have posted more than a bunch of vague and unsupported statements. If you were speaking straight forward you would have been able to post names, dates, and locations. From your forum demeanor I'd say you are making it up.

I have had much more 1st hand experience than you have simply by being a member and being in the Lodge. I've also been doing research longer than I've been in.

Ugh. Masonry doesn't meet the necessary basic requirements to be a religion. Any rational person knows this.

Well it did not take me long to find links on allegations of corruption within the walls of your mans club.

Hateful men will always find things to whine about:

Do It Anyway
Mother Teresa

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

One of my favorite poems.

Depending on your point of view freemasonry is either a gentlemen's club devoted to moral and spiritual values or a corrupt organisation intent on looking after number one.

All of my experience shows that it is the former.

Self advancement is selfish and therefore not a Masonic virtue or tenet.

If one breaks the oaths then he is expelled. Our oaths and obligations are symbolic and allegorical.

Secrecy is not bad. And if we were so super secret then why can so much be open to the public. So many confuse secrecy with privacy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I think you can pick anything you want and not worry about it, he seems to have gotten himself banned.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by IAMIAM

no, I get it. I wrote this as a rebuttal to all those basement dwellers who think they know all about what I have gotten myself into, yet after years of work in the craft, I must be an idiot being duped, doing the charity work to mask the true meaning of masonry. How any person can have the arrogance to think they know more about a group just because they watched 17 you tube videos is beyond me.

Masonry has brought me closer to God and closer to myself. I think about how my actions affect others before I ever think about how they affect myself. I hope your situation was solved with a positive outcome.

your organization is very compartmentalized i'm afraid.....you don't know what your superiors know and they don't know what their superiors know....none of you know what the founders of the masons and their predecessors know and knew......therefore you are not a reliable source, sorry....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
your organization is very compartmentalized i'm afraid.....
Sorry, it's really not.

My lodge elects a Worshipful Master to serve a one year term leading the lodge for the duration of that term, conducting the business of the lodge, hearing all proposals of activities, bylaw changes, etc. and allowing the democracy of the lodge to reign.

He, and all past masters of my lodge, represent the lodge at the annual meeting of the Grand Lodge of my state. There, a Grand Master is elected, also serving a one year term, and acting as the "president of the corporation that is Freemasonry in my state" for lack of a better analogy. There's no office above him, he answers to his constituents, and since this isn't politics, you really don't have lobbyists trying to get him to do one thing or another, because ultimately his power is held in check by the other voting members. Again, he only serves one year, and he's the ultimate authority of Freemasonry in my state.

I know at least 3 or 4 past Grand Masters. They're regular guys. There's nobody pulling their strings, because they're the type of good-ole boys that wouldn't put up with such nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Actually it's not and if it were, how do you know? How is it you know how our internal operations are managed and us "low level" Masons don't? I mean I've worked with the General Grand Recorder, Cryptic Masons International. I work at the Grand level of various Masonic bodies (usually as a coordinator or organizer). MasonicLight if I remember right has worked as a committee member at the General Grand Chapter Royal Arch Masons International. Appak, may he Rest in Peace, was a 33° Scottish Rite Mason.

I am curious if you can describe to us the hierarchy/organizational structure of Freemasonry. Also describe the role of the jurisprudence committee, the restraints on the hierarchy via the Code & Digest, our legislative process, our judicial system, and our voting eligibility/electoral process. How do the Lodges work with Grand Lodge? How do the various Grand Lodges cooperate with each other?

None of you know what the founders of the masons and their predecessors know and knew......therefore you are not a reliable source, sorry.

And you do?????

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Dude your an ____,

Lets see? "Awesome air guitarist". "Master Flip Cup player". "Outdoorsman". "A man's man, a Brother's Brother, a casanova of the bars".

Not all of us live in 'Kentucky' so go do all your 'research'.

I don't live in Kentucky. Never have.

Yes I see. Facts upset you. Particularly when they catch you in a lie.

So you're going to assertions and accusations without providing evidence. Awesome. Any swinging dick can make hollow accusations but it takes much more to back it up. Courage. Intellect. An ethical and moral compass.

I thought this site was for denying ignorance, but now it seems like you guys are trying to tell me about my life.

It is about denying ignorance. I'm on here all the time denying the ignorance of anti-Masons. I'm not telling you about your life I'm just telling you what isn't so in regards to Freemasonry. Particularly when you use far fetched stories in your accusations. Particularly when certain claims are easily refuted.

Yeah, damn us ATS Masons for not taking it on the chin and allowing a lie to continue.

Thank you for showing us more vague, general, and hollow statements.

reply to post by Americanist

Can you expound on this random list odd supposed Masonic crimes?

Are you a Mason?

I'm a Toad!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think you can pick anything you want and not worry about it, he seems to have gotten himself banned.

I will miss him. He added such color to this discussion that made it more entertining.

But to the subject, so this doesn't become another edited post of mine, I wonder if he is disillusioned because he isn't a Member of the Order? Also, what someone said about the Order not being about the Self, kudos!

The Me-We-We Rule
(Toad Philosophy)

"While there's some Me in Me-We-We, there's more We in Me-We-We than Me."

Ribbit-Ribbit-Ribbit

What that says is there is Me in We but there's more We than Me, so I am my brothers keeper but I must maintain myself to the level I can help others, which for me, isn't too hard to dew.

Ever notice if you were to print out ME or WE on a piece of paper, then fold it where the bottom of the letters are at the crease, then place a mirror on a table and hold the paper against it, with the creased edge against the mirror, what's it say when you read it off the mirror?

ME = WE
WE = ME

As above, so below, is all about Inversion! Identical opposites, similar to Yin-Yang.

Ribbit

Ps: The mirror scene in the Matrix was all about that. You all missed Neo's inverted image in the mirror, which he became.

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join