It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You claims to all have religions yet your oaths are full of pagan symbolism and thus forbidden by religion yet you place your right hand on a Bible, Quran, Gita, Tora during the ritual.

What about such oaths...

"...binding myself under no less a penalty that that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven..."
"...In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming Sun shall strike me with a livid plague, and may ___, the God of ___, the God of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same"

Are these masonic oaths? I heard oaths differ from lodge to lodge?

The Masons have no religion and do not require members to be of any religion, only to believe in the One Creator of All.

As to the oath, as you have shown, it differs from Order to Order and is nothing more than a sacred promise to be faithful to the Order.

Stop seeing too deep into it, there is nothing there.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

instead of listening to it strait from the proverbial horses mouth, suit yourself

Just as you pass my word off as BS, the same shall be done to yours.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

One creator of all? So that could be God, Yeshua, Allah, Lucifer, Adonis? etc. So in other words one must have some religious affiliation so as to believe such a deity would exist. Also there is heavy use of bible scripture within lodges and yet you claim that one may not have a religion.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Honestly? You actually waste your time making a thread that will benefit no one what so ever....

You expect me to take anything you say seriously when your first post out of the gate is this one?? I'll never understand the tactics of the ignorant. Opinions before facts, and maybe some questions afterward, right? If you're not going to believe anything that a Mason from this forum says, than what is the point of participating in a discussion unless you are trolling?

In all regular Lodges of Free and Accepted Masons, a man is required to profess a belief in a higher power and be of good standing in society, meaning he can't be a felon. It doesn't matter what he calls his god, whats important is that he has a faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

That has to be one of the most stupid assumptions I've ever read, What about when Sindona was hanged from Black friars bridge with a masonic brick in his pocket? I guess they just wanted to frame the masons.

Did you really expect me to take the OP seriously when his thread is just a big joke that was amusing only to his fellow brothers?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

One creator of all? So that could be God, Yeshua, Allah, Lucifer, Adonis? etc. So in other words one must have some religious affiliation so as to believe such a deity would exist. Also there is heavy use of bible scripture within lodges and yet you claim that one may not have a religion.

What kind of moronic teachings have you been exposed to in your life?

What makes you think a person has to have religion to have God?

I personally have zero religion but 100% God/Source, so you are absurdly ill informed. As to quoting bible scripture, what problem is there with that? If you are a witness in court, you take an oath with your hand on a bible, so does that constitute religion in the courtroom? No! Bibles are a symbol only and the Order has no official bible. Each member is accepted regardless what religion they believe in and as I said, the only requirement is they believe in God/Source because the Masons serve the One Creator, so an atheist would have a tough time being a Mason.

Ribbit

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

P2? please, that hardly qualifies as a lodge. It was what we call clandestine at best, meaning not sanctioned by any official masonic grand lodge, and at worst, IMO, out right criminal. Once again, something that has been gone over and over and over again by so many people here it's border line ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

So if you entered the lodge with no religion, then surely it means freemasonry in its own is a religion.

So what supreme being do you acknowledge?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

So if you entered the lodge with no religion, then surely it means freemasonry in its own is a religion.

Freemasonry is not a religion nor is it a substitute for one.

A member can believe in any god/higher power/source/center that he chooses.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

That has to be one of the most stupid assumptions I've ever read, What about when Sindona was hanged from Black friars bridge with a masonic brick in his pocket? I guess they just wanted to frame the masons.

Did you really expect me to take the OP seriously when his thread is just a big joke that was amusing only to his fellow brothers?

It wasn't Sindona, it was Calvi and the Mafia has taken credit for the murder, so I guess you will now link the Masons to the Mafia?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Freemasonry is not a religion nor is it a substitute for one.

A member can believe in any god/higher power/source/center that he chooses.

Remember this W3RLIED2:

"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity, when Stupid is judging the contest." - Old Toad Proverb

He has already made up his mind what the truth is and:

"You can't teach someone something they already know." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: Typo-toad to the rescue!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I have never once claimed to be a member and the Order has no religion, just as I have no religion and if I were to be a Member, I would be accepted without one.

As to my belief, I believe in the Source of All, the Creator of Universe, the parent of WE the Souls, the giver of True Life.

Ribbit

Ps: Dew you know how your soul was born?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

and yet you defend it like you're paid to......You can't change my mind, Any secret organization is a dangerous one. All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

and yet you defend it like you're paid to......You can't change my mind, Any secret organization is a dangerous one. All you have to do is read Morals and Dogmas by Albert Pike. Now would I take your word over Pikes? Not a chance.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

"Pike's influence on contemporary Freemasonry is the topic of some debate both both within and outside the Craft. Pike's extensive references to the symbolism,practices,beliefs of religious schools through history and around the world can lead the careless reader into a mistaken idea of what constitutes Freemasonry.";

You have proven yourself to be a careless reader, so quoting AP is beyond your abilities.

Also, considering you are basing your opinions on admitted ignorance of said Secret Societies, you are speaking of that which you know absolutely nothing about, except what you've read and not all that is written, is the truth, as your words clearly prove.

As to being paid, I work for no one and receive pay from no one. I speak for myself and defend those accused improperly and unjustly, as you have accused the Masons. They are good people, just as you believe yourself to be good people, but your biggest downfall is you've bought into this Matrix, thus, you are ignorant to the truth about much.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Who said I was a good person?

Anyways I got bigger fish to fry. I can sit here and argue all day but it will get neither of us anywhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

And what did Pike have to say , and do not use sections out of context like the antis' so love to do but quote the passages in question in their entirety please , about Freemasonry ?

I would like to add that IF you DID read Morals and Dogma , you would have found in the very beginning of that tome where Pike said anyone is free to accept or reject anything he has written ( paraphrasing here ) and seeing how Pike DID NOT speak for all of Freemasonry you can also take his word on Freemasonry with a grain of salt .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Anyways I got bigger fish to fry. I can sit here and argue all day but it will get neither of us anywhere.

Got any 3's?

Go Fish!

Ribbit :p

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

BTW - you suffer from the most common condition of man, that being you subscribe to Blue Pill Philosophy. In that, simply put, while you don't know what the truth is, you know what the truth isn't. You also don't realize you are a member of a Secret Society yourself but the reason you don't know that is it is so secret, only a few know about it and you aren't one that knows. But then, how would Pinocchio know he was a puppet, if Geppetto didn't tell him he was?

Cut the strings, Pinocchio . . . if you think you can!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Do you just argue to pass time? I'm not a member of any religious, social society. I live for myself and not for others, Do I know the truth, Not really...I believe what I've seen.

edit: I'll give you a star for your efforts since it seems you crave for them.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Do you just argue to pass time? I'm not a member of any religious, social society. I live for myself and not for others, Do I know the truth, Not really...I believe what I've seen.

edit: I'll give you a star for your efforts since it seems you crave for them.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

Stars are for those that live in a closed world. I live in the Universe so I need not, nor want, stars.

Like I told you, you don't even know you are a member of the Greatest Secret Society of All Time and you confirmed that.

As to what you have seen, that's your first mistake, you believe your eyes, when singularity beats out plurality but I guess you didn't get that message in the Matrix.

Lastly, I argue to piss you off.
I'm a Toad, that's what We dew!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join