It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

While we do impart lessons of morality onto the candidate, its up to the individual to better himself. Like I've said before, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink?

What corruption? Can you cite examples? Making vague statements is really annoying and doesn't really give you much support. Are you calling me a criminal?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I always love the arguments in these threads.

I still haven't seen any evidence of corruption inside of freemasonry that the masons haven't dealt with accordingly. Its not like they can prosecute members, but they can kick them out and turn them in. At least that's my ignorant opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yeah I made it all up all wise mason, I forgot you guys are always right, hell you even know me better than I know myself.

Uhhh where there's people, Corruption follows.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by network dude

Honestly? You actually waste your time making a thread that will benefit no one what so ever....

Careful...hes a Network Guy and will eat your Windows operating system. You know you have hit the sweet spot when they retaliate.

As for Freemasons and Conspiracies...freemasons are dumber than goats thus the conspiracy is next to impossible to hide. I think secret orders, ritual, sacrafice, symbology and dabbling in sorcery is actually an IQ killer...not an enhancer.

But I know nothing

edit on 4-10-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yeah I made it all up all wise mason, I forgot you guys are always right, hell you even know me better than I know myself.

Well, there was this guy, see, who used to live near by who, like, told me that you did, so I figured, you know, it must be true now that I posted it on the internet.

See how that works? Maybe next time you can answer my questions instead of stonewalling, or worse, preveracating.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So you're saying you can't back uo your accusation? Huh.

The activities are not necessarily what makes you better. It's the lessons we impart during the ceremonies and for the member to apply them to their life.

I do hang out with my friends. Freemasonry doesn't consume my life 24/7. The lessons should always be remembered, but one does not devote 100% of his time to the Craft.

Manic scriptures? The only scripture in my Lodge is the Holy Bible. What scripture do you speak of?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Had a family friend that was a Catholic father and he said he kept getting pressured to become a brother, He didn't even understand the whole concept of freemasonry. Now he gets his rent paid and he got a brand new car, corruption or brotherly love?

I am definitely calling BS now that I did some research. Priests receive an allowance for housing. As for the car, he would have to get permission to keep it and only if its for Church business.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Dude your an ____, Not all of us live in 'Kentucky' so go do all your 'research'. And yes I'm not going to tell you where I live and name individuals, and I couldn't care less.

Call BS as much as you want but the American dream is a nightmare to me and I'm not in the U.S. Therefore your argument is void. Mr all knowing, I thought this site was for denying ignorance, but now it seems like you guys are trying to tell me about my life. I know you three every time someone accuses a mason of doing something you are always there in defense.

Now we all know there's plenty of crooked police out there but somehow you bunch don't get it into your heads that masons are also involved in crimes, just like everyone else yet you deny this over and over again?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I did not say all masons get cars and money that's not the case but instead this was some sort of bribe, And the American missionaries donated everything to him after he became a brother.

Why are these stories so hard to believe? Bribed by masons, Robbing a bank of $2 million...he gave the money to his wife and she left the country almost 20 years ago..she's can't come back..I met his son a couple of years back. And two more things I witnessed and one included satanic practice....(Don't forget that In masonry one must believe in a superior being, Doesn't matter who) this was done in an abandoned house with homeless children.

There's not a way you can change my mind about what I've seen and what I know, You're so quick to judge me. Did I accuse you in particular?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The Masons... Never short on doublespeak, real estate, collecting dues, and doctor's notes for prescription medication. Their past is chalked full of bigotry, homoeroticism, and making folks disappear. If only the latter applied to their banker accomplices, then we'd have a more positive view of you guys.

Same goes for the Vatican.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

While we do impart lessons of morality onto the candidate, its up to the individual to better himself. Like I've said before, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink?

What corruption? Can you cite examples? Making vague statements is really annoying and doesn't really give you much support. Are you calling me a criminal?

Just because you can't get the horse to drink, proves you don't know how to lead.

That old saying is all about peeps just like you, that don't question everything to realize the truth about everything. Why are you even replying to a topic you have no clue about?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Do you act like a troll in all your posts or just in the Secret Societies forum? N/M you don't have to answer that.

Your an idiot. That is all.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Do you act like a troll in all your posts or just in the Secret Societies forum? N/M you don't have to answer that.

Your an idiot. That is all.

Luv the Nic and Avatar!

You are lied to, EVERYWHERE!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

So I guess on these forums, Criticizing masons has become somewhat Taboo? Yes we can criticize religions such as Christianity, Islam and get a pat on the back.

I'm an idiot because I speak out that masons are not as straight forward as they seem? At not all of them. I stated that some masons are descent yet members have asked me if I think they're criminals? Well unlike you, I'm not so quick to judge and call you a liar. I know what has been posted here have been real experiences, Pherphaps within a couple of years you all will realize that masonry like an other 'religion' if I may call it (Yes the denial will soon follow) has lies within it.

Well it did not take me long to find links on allegations of corruption within the walls of your mans club.

Depending on your point of view freemasonry is either a gentlemen's club devoted to moral and spiritual values or a corrupt organisation intent on looking after number one.

Two years ago the select committee said: "We believe that nothing so much undermines public confidence in public institutions as the knowledge that some public servants are members of a secret society, one of whose aims is mutual self-advancement.

So far the masons summoned, Commander Michael Higham, Grand Secretary of the United Lodge of England, and John Hamill, the lodge's librarian have refused to reveal the names of masons involved in the cases. "

BBC

What about your oaths to secrecy and the threats to cut your tongue out etc if ever you should break the oath?? Just how do you defend something like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

So I guess on these forums, Criticizing masons has become somewhat Taboo? Yes we can criticize religions such as Christianity, Islam and get a pat on the back.

I'm an idiot because I speak out that masons are not as straight forward as they seem? At not all of them. I stated that some masons are descent yet members have asked me if I think they're criminals? Well unlike you, I'm not so quick to judge and call you a liar. I know what has been posted here have been real experiences, Pherphaps within a couple of years you all will realize that masonry like an other 'religion' if I may call it (Yes the denial will soon follow) has lies within it.

Well it did not take me long to find links on allegations of corruption within the walls of your mans club.

Depending on your point of view freemasonry is either a gentlemen's club devoted to moral and spiritual values or a corrupt organisation intent on looking after number one.

Two years ago the select committee said: "We believe that nothing so much undermines public confidence in public institutions as the knowledge that some public servants are members of a secret society, one of whose aims is mutual self-advancement.

So far the masons summoned, Commander Michael Higham, Grand Secretary of the United Lodge of England, and John Hamill, the lodge's librarian have refused to reveal the names of masons involved in the cases. "

BBC

What about your oaths to secrecy and the threats to cut your tongue out etc if ever you should break the oath?? Just how do you defend something like that.

You are misinformed. No threats are ever made because "WE" know everything you dew, so Members never violate the Code.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

After a long investigation by the federal police Brazil's attorney general is finally litigating the big fraud and racketeering case against the self-anointed Pentecostal Bishop Edir Macedo, founder and leader of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG). With a net worth estimated at $2 billion and a cathedral and palatial home in Miami, Bishop Macedo's fortune equals that of Manhattan real estate tycoon Donald Trump.

Amping up the conspiratorial tone of the coverage, the Guardian has even reported that Bishop Macedo, who praises John D. Rockefeller and other "robber barons" in his sermons, has received funding from Rockefeller interests. Portugal, which colonized Brazil was the only European nation to not ban the Templars and Freemasonry after the pullback from the Holy Land and the Inquisition. Like the Roman Catholic organization Opus Dei, the Templars and Freemasonry have factions and agendas that cut both ways. But in Macedo's case, regardless of his side-beliefs, his methods are an impediment to inter-faith dialogue in Brazil and represent extremism in a global economy facing unstable institutions.

If one accepts the concept of manufactured faith, Bishop Macedo and his mystical theocratic visions are transforming Brazil's Pentecostals into a religion on steroids. Ironically, his $200 million replica of The Temple of Solomon that was used by the Templars in Jerusalem has drawn praise from some Jewish groups in the US and is scheduled to open in São Paulo before Brazil hosts the 2014 World Cup, during the heat of the next presidential election campaign.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I seem to be the only one seeing these things....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

The oath on it's own is more of a threat....Very gruesome in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The oath on it's own is more of a threat....Very gruesome in my opinion.

Like I said, you have been misled! No "blood oath" is given, nor taken!

What you don't know is that Mason's are born a Mason and "becoming" one is just a formality.

Ribbit

Ps: Are you referring to this oath:

"I, ___________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge, erected to Him, and dedicated to the holy Sts. John, do hereby and hereon (Master presses his gavel on candidate's knuckles) most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts, or points of the hidden mysteries of Ancient Free Masonry, which may have been, or hereafter shall be, at this time, or any future period, communicated to me, as such, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be to a true and lawful brother Mason, or in a regularly constituted Lodge of Masons; nor unto him or them until, by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to the same as I am myself. I furthermore promise and swear that I will not print, paint, stamp, stain, cut, carve, mark, or engrave them, or cause the same to be done, on any thing movable or immovable, capable of receiving the least impression of a word, syllable, letter, or character, whereby the same may become legible or intelligible to any person under the canopy of heaven, and the secrets of Masonry thereby unlawfully obtained through my unworthiness.

All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mind whatever, binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

If so, it is nothing more than a oath affirming one's dedication to the Order. It's not like they drink blood from a cup.

edit on 5-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You claims to all have religions yet your oaths are full of pagan symbolism and thus forbidden by religion yet you place your right hand on a Bible, Quran, Gita, Tora during the ritual.

What about such oaths...

"...binding myself under no less a penalty that that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven..."
"...In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming Sun shall strike me with a livid plague, and may ___, the God of ___, the God of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same"

Are these masonic oaths? I heard oaths differ from lodge to lodge?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Not so quick to judge??

Whatever you say dude. You believe whatever you want about my fraternity, it matters not. If your world view is made better by believing everything you read on the net, instead of listening to it strait from the proverbial horses mouth, suit yourself. That is idiocy. The oaths I've taken are something you'll never understand. Their between my brethren, God, and myself.

I won't sit here and tell you that every single mason in the world has the best intentions. There's a bad banana in every bunch. Just don't let the bad ones twist your view of the Order as a whole. Freemasonry does make good men better. As the Toad above me stated, men are masons in their hearts first. The initiation ritual is just an added bonus.

No more feeding the trolls! I'm done here.

Edit for clarification: I never called you a liar. I called you an idiot.
edit on 5-10-2011 by W3RLIED2 because: explained

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join