It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great masonic conspiracy unveiled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Masons Under Duggins group of (MUD) has been plotting a masonic conspiracy of the highest kind for almost 200 years. Ever since the rouge brothers did that job on Capt. Morgan, we felt it necessary to obfuscate and hide our true meaning. Brother Duggins was in charge of the whole get Morgan idea. Incidentally, he was not killed, but only embarrassed and the whole wild accusations stemmed from there, but we are past that and can even deal with the idea that we may have caused his demise in some small way. He was not a hygienic person and rarely wore undergarments. A few of the brothers had had enough of his whining and lies so they snuck up behind him in town square and pulled down his pants. The ladies auxiliary were adjacent to his location and saw the whole tiny affair. Needless to say, he was almost embarrassed to death. He immediately fled town and convinced his publisher to come up with yet another lie to cover his tiny problem. Anyway, on to the conspiracy.

We decided that in order to occupy the minds of the questioners, we would concoct a story of many layers within the brotherhood, then offer no proof just to see how far and wide the lie would travel. Well, to our surprise, the lie was not only taken and run with, it was added to and embellished greatly. Over the years many other layers have been added to this lie. To the point that Lucifer, Baal, And many other evil figures seem to creep into the lore.

I feel it’s my duty to come clean and inform you that indeed there are no great hidden layers in masonry, it was all made up to poke fun at the severely uninformed. We as the keepers of the secret have had countless hours of fun listening to all the silly, wacked out theories that have emerged. You have been duped. Sorry for that.

Anyway, you may always refer to this thread for future proof of no masonic conspiracies having existed.
Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Honestly? You actually waste your time making a thread that will benefit no one what so ever....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is a waste of our time !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

This is not truth my friend.

There is a secret within Masonry which most Masons do not even know or care about anymore.

That secret is your intimate connection to the group, your intimate connection to your brothers, and your intimate connection to God having acknowledged that you are each "his WORD" united under a common replacement.

You are the guardians of a sacred Brotherhood, but you miss the point.

If Freemasonry had any sense it would come out of the symbolic temple and teach its mysteries before God and Man that the world may see what it has not been seeking.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 3-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. I was worried there might be evil in the world.

I'll go back to sleep and or work.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

no, I get it. I wrote this as a rebuttal to all those basement dwellers who think they know all about what I have gotten myself into, yet after years of work in the craft, I must be an idiot being duped, doing the charity work to mask the true meaning of masonry. How any person can have the arrogance to think they know more about a group just because they watched 17 you tube videos is beyond me.

Masonry has brought me closer to God and closer to myself. I think about how my actions affect others before I ever think about how they affect myself. I hope your situation was solved with a positive outcome.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's a great piece of writing and hootingly hilarious.
S&F from me, Bucko!

What's not so hootingly hilarious is how a heck-of-a-nice guy (and witty writer I might add) like you has been deceived all these years into doing Satan's business on Earth!

I said it wasn't funny and then I went and emoti-laughed. Shame on me. Now shoo, get back to Church and continue to do good works and grow as a fine man networkdude.

Then you won't have to feel so bad about being duped by Satan and the upper-echelon of Freemasonry.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If Masonry makes good men better, why the hell are all presidents retarded and blood thirsty! You guys got people in government world wide. Hypocritical if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Masonry has brought me closer to God and closer to myself. I think about how my actions affect others before I ever think about how they affect myself. I hope your situation was solved with a positive outcome.

I am the stone the builders rejected my friend.

It is all GOOD.

Anyway, I think I was duped by your post. It happens, but for reasons.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Not all of them have been Freemasons nor were all of them retarded.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Outside the U.S I know of a few who are, They hide it but the lower ranks just cant keep their mouths closed and a friend of mine even got the opportunity to print invites for a masons only ball and even dropped a member off on several occasions.Dude he dropped was dressed like Dumbledor in some blue rob with stars and feathers (He's a multimillionaire so he dines with his own).

My neighbor was a 33 degree mason, Evil man he was.....Heck he even helped his wife rob a bank and flee the country. Had a family friend that was a Catholic father and he said he kept getting pressured to become a brother, He didn't even understand the whole concept of freemasonry. Now he gets his rent paid and he got a brand new car, corruption or brotherly love? You decide.

Sure seems like masonry sure does make good men better....You can pass off my stories as BS if it will make you feel any better but in two instances I've had first hand accounts.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
You can pass off my stories as BS if it will make you feel any better but in two instances I've had first hand accounts.

no, it's second hand accounts and now told as third hand information. For future reference, if you were a freemason, and you could tell us all about the corruption in your lodge, that would be first hand information.
And don't forget, you will go to hell for lying. Everyone who is a mason, knows the difference between a basement dwellers story and a truthful account.

P.S. I still have to pay my own mortgage, let me know what lodge your neighbor joined. I could use some hope and change.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Two stories are first hand accounts of things I've seen these men do. I was not referring to the stories that I posted.........This only justified my doubt that masonry makes men "better".

Like I said believe what you want, By the way what do you guys discuss since politics is forbidden? Yet some how revolutions have been planned from within your lodges?

And yeah I guess I'm a basement dweller, Underneath my 5 bedroom house that I have no mortgage on. Leave me your number I'll get you a job.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So wait? Are we were talking about US Presidents or Freemasons in general? Who is "They"?

Who is this 33° bank robber? It's one thing to make an accusation but another to back it all up.

Wow. I'm a Past Master and moving into the Grand line, and I had to pay my truck off myself and I'm currently trying to find a place to live. Wait? If he's a Catholic priest doesn't he live on Catholic owned property? Plus we don't pressure people to join. What does this Catholic priest of yours think of the policy of the Church to excommunicate Catholics who are Masons?

If you're not a member how do you first hand experience? If you get your info from someone else its not a first hand account.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

What I'm saying is.....Masonry simply doesn't make men better. There's a lot of corruption within it and a whole bunch of criminals as well. So don't make freemasons seem like angels, sure there's plenty of decent guys in it.

I've seen them doing things i.e Nobody told me about 'these things' and I was not the only one to witness.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Stated meetings are usually reading of the minutes, petitions/balloting, treasurer's report, committee reports, old business, new business, communications to the Lodge, birthdays, news of sickness/death, and, in November, officer elections.

Called communications/meetings are usually when we conduct the initiator ceremonies. Since my Lodge meets on Friday a few of us have a drink at hotel bar down the street from us. Sometimes wevdo public meetings and usually the wives will come for those.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

My neighbor was a 33 degree mason, Evil man he was.....Heck he even helped his wife rob a bank and flee the country.

What was the name of this person? Where did he live and where did he allegedly flee to?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Do you actually think I'm stupid enough to post this info on the web.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Stated meetings are usually reading of the minutes, petitions/balloting, treasurer's report, committee reports, old business, new business, communications to the Lodge, birthdays, news of sickness/death, and, in November, officer elections.

Called communications/meetings are usually when we conduct the initiator ceremonies. Since my Lodge meets on Friday a few of us have a drink at hotel bar down the street from us. Sometimes wevdo public meetings and usually the wives will come for those.

Other than socializing how would these activities benefit you in any way? Why not just hang out with friends?
You can read all the masonic scripture on your own.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Do you actually think I'm stupid enough to post this info on the web.....

If the person is a felon who fled the country why is this stupid?

Unless of course you made it up which by your reticence to verify your ridiculous statement seems to be the case. Typical.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join